snapcrackpop 30-Dec-17
Scoot 31-Dec-17
LUNG$HOT 31-Dec-17
cnelk 31-Dec-17
Grasshopper 31-Dec-17
29-Dec-17

Sling Shot's embedded Photo
Sling Shot's embedded Photo
I was very fortunate to kill a really nice bull with my Reign 6 in New Mexico this year. Unfortunately, The best photo of the bunch did not have my bow in the photo. I know I have seen where some bowsite members can photo shop pictures. I was wondering if it is possible to put the bow in my picture? I can email anyone a high resolution photo if you can. Thanks for your help.

29-Dec-17
Can’t help. But great bull! Congrats

29-Dec-17
Holy moly...what a bull!

29-Dec-17
Great bull!

If you find somebody to do it, have them remove the blade of grass from in front of his head too :^)

29-Dec-17
There used to be a guy on here that did that for a lot of guys. Although I don't have any luck using the search function on here anymore, you could give that a try.

29-Dec-17
great bull!

29-Dec-17
Great bull! Is it important to you to have a bow in the photo? Just wondering...

29-Dec-17
Wow that's a giant ! Great bull! If I shot it with a bowtech I wouldn't put it in the pic hahahahaha ... Razen you man

29-Dec-17
I’m with Jaquomo, the bow isn’t needed. I can tell you likely killed it with a bow by how your dressed(range finder).

29-Dec-17
Funny guy!

29-Dec-17
JIMBOW is your man. Not sure how to contact him, though.

Awesome bull too. Congrats!

29-Dec-17
What a great bull! Jeezuz love the mass

29-Dec-17
Yes sir, congrats on a tank of a bull. I know nothing about photo shopping though!

ElkNut/Paul

29-Dec-17
Hopefully you took a pile of pics of that brute.....one in a lifetime bull there.

29-Dec-17
Bow or not, that's a great looking bull ! Congrats to you Sling Shot !

29-Dec-17

deaver25btb's embedded Photo
deaver25btb's embedded Photo
I'm no photoshop guru, just so you know I have never had any formal training. Sorry if the bow isn't the kind you shoot. Let me know what you think.

29-Dec-17
Man that’s a stud of a bull!

29-Dec-17
if you do find someone to Photoshop and place your bow in the picture, here is a suggestion. Place the bow behind the elk and leaning towards/next to you. It may be only half of the bow but a bow killed it will be and it will not take away from the picture of the elk.

29-Dec-17
Good gosh great elk.

Good point in the bow behind too paul. Some guys have the bows in front and are more proud of the darn bow than the animal they took with it

29-Dec-17
Woah! Nice bull. No stiff arming there!

29-Dec-17
Awesome bull congrats!

29-Dec-17
Wowsy... what a hog. Great job!

I hear you about the bow. I always like to have my weapon in the pic too. I'm sure JIMBOW can set you up. He has some serious skills....

29-Dec-17
You could do a bunch of different bows, then see which manufacturer offers you a free one.. ;-)

29-Dec-17
Jeez Loise, you sure those antlers aren't photoshopped?? Good grief what a toad..

29-Dec-17
Don't know what bow you shoot. Here's a Hoyt CST in blackout, with one bloody arrow. I prefer the bow peeking out from behind setup. Also did a little weeding for you at no charge.

29-Dec-17
jaquomo stole the words outta my mouth...I think someone is looking for a new bow

29-Dec-17
Don't change a thing! Stud bull and great pic! Love it man. Good job

29-Dec-17
That's a Bull!!!!

Stick, that's awesome man. How'd you do that?

29-Dec-17
Thanks guys it takes a lot of hard work and a whole bunch of luck to shoot a nice bull. It's a lot harder when you get to 68. I plan on trying again next year and if I connect my bow will be in all the photos.

29-Dec-17
You sure don't look 68 !! Congrats !!!!

29-Dec-17
Bust some balls and throw a Longbow in there with wood arrows and Flint heads..LOL We`re jealous ENOUGH.

29-Dec-17

29-Dec-17
Awesome bull! Congratulations! The picture is fine. Kill a bigger one next year and if the bow doesn’t make those pictures, who cares!

30-Dec-17
Maybe the ticket is to just plan ahead to not put the bow in the pic, then you can shoot a monster every year!

That's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make for sure!

30-Dec-17
Nice work, stick!

30-Dec-17
Wow Stick! How did you do that? Fantastic, Thank you.

30-Dec-17
jimbow was the guy that did that. Great guy, did a lot of work for a lot of people. If you wanted high def pics, he asked that they be emailed. Maybe include some other pics with your bow.

This past January's Coues I forgot to take a pic with my bow and I'm really pissed at myself for it. Since then, I've forgotten on a couple of animals that were small and I just wanted to get going. Almost forgot on my goat, but most of the best pictures didn't have the bow in them because I remembered after I was done photographing and needed to get going. I get where you're coming from, I want the bow in the photo too. I think if you want it photoshopped in, do it as long as that's what you want.

30-Dec-17
Sling Shot I sent you a pm.

30-Dec-17

snapcrackpop's embedded Photo
snapcrackpop's embedded Photo
Here you go!

31-Dec-17
Has anyone heard from JIMBOW around here lately? I PM'd him quite a long time ago and never did hear back. Given his history (i.e., great guy who always was helping people out) I thought it was really odd.

31-Dec-17
Wow! Are you sure that photo hasn’t already been photoshopped?? (Kidding of course) What a great bull, congrats!

31-Dec-17

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Im no expert but I had a couple mins to play

31-Dec-17
Forget the bow, could someone just photoshop an arrow buried in to the fletch? Way better than the bow, and makes for better conversation around the coffee table.

• Sitka Gear