t-roy 30-Dec-17
LINK 30-Dec-17
Copey 30-Dec-17
Butternut40 30-Dec-17
Bowkill 30-Dec-17
Butternut40 30-Dec-17
Robbo 30-Dec-17
30-Dec-17
How many hunt with a hinge? If so do you use the clicker side or smooth side of the moon? Thx

30-Dec-17
??

30-Dec-17
Hinges work best when the hunt of your lifetime is riding on your broadhead. ;) Seriously though I don’t use a hinge release but am planning on switching my daughter and myself to one.

30-Dec-17
I hunt with a hinge. I use the smooth side. I use the tru ball htc because it's the quietest back tension release that I've found. The head resets and it has a small spring so it doesn't rattle like most hinges do.

30-Dec-17
I've been hunting with a hinge for about 5 years now. The first couple of years I shot with the half moon set to click. I have since switched over to no click. Hunting with a hinge has been great for me.

30-Dec-17
I just got my scott longhorn hunter in the mail yesterday. It's already helpn me with my target panic with less than 100 shots. Wish I'd went to a hinge long time ago.

30-Dec-17
I have the Scott Longhorn Hex. Like you I had a bad case of TP. Good luck to you and don't let anyone tell you that you can't hunt with a hinge.

30-Dec-17
I hunt with a Whalen hooker and will never go back to a release with a trigger. I had target panic and went to Whalen hooker and now 5 for 5 on white tails.

• Sitka Gear