HUNT MAN 09-Jan-18
midwest 09-Jan-18
Mark Watkins 09-Jan-18
Rock 09-Jan-18
Glunt@work 09-Jan-18
t-roy 09-Jan-18
03-Jan-18

No Mercy's Link
Looks like Keith Beam is hard at work again. These look great!

Watch the video on NAP's Facebook page-it explains a lot more.

03-Jan-18
22 pounds is an extremely heavy Blind, also does not look very good for the Recurve or Longbow shooters. IMHO there are much better Blinds on the market.

03-Jan-18
Interesting concepts. I wonder if the wind flap would be an issue with less hubs to stretch the fabric tight.

03-Jan-18

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
interesting, The original Double Bull blind was a two hub blind and while I can not shoot my recurve from it, it works very well with a compound bow. I would have to see it up front and personal before purchase.

03-Jan-18
Paul, I like the way you "re-designed" the camo paint - I'm definitely going to steal that idea - as soon as it warms up enough that is -18 below again today, guess I'll have to wait a couple months yet.

03-Jan-18

Bob, after being in and out of the sun/weather for 15 years, the camo pattern faded so I got out the camo flat spray paint and high lighted the original pattern the best I could.. I also ended up touching up my Dark Horse blind but used a sponge to dab on the spray paint.

03-Jan-18
Those are nice looking blinds and priced right....IMO they look PERFECT for longbow or recurve shooter. The peak of the ceiling is way up there....you`re sitting in the back of the blind and it looks the ceilings are high right where you draw your bow.

04-Jan-18
I don't understand the Dragnet window system. It looks like a bunch of pieces of fabric that would interfere with a broadhead? I would like to see more explanation on this.

04-Jan-18
Mark, seems like the video I found on Youtube explains the window net and that the opening can be adjusted by moving the individual net strands to the side of the window and keeping them in place with hooks.. Also, there are attached standard covers on each window, much like what is on the Double Bull blinds.

04-Jan-18
Do you have a link Paul?

04-Jan-18
IMO 22# is not "an extremely heavy blind". I check mine online it's 21#. Looking at 4 others I found they are 18-29#.

04-Jan-18
The best window system I've seen is on one of the Cabelas blinds. The main window is like the Double Bull, i.e. horizontal. The window uses sliders to control how large the opening is. Quiet and very organized.

Naturally, the rest of the blind is a disaster with (as typical of all these hub blinds), way too many windows on the sides and back. Plus suboptimal fabric. Too bad, someone can't get it all right, but then I guess what is optimal re: fabric and design is open to interpretation

04-Jan-18

No Mercy's Link
Try this for the video

08-Jan-18

08-Jan-18
Interesting...Lil heavy, but interesting!

09-Jan-18
How about you make the original T5 . Be happy with about 3 more. Hunt

09-Jan-18

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Ditto HUNT!!!! Just give me a T5...it was perfect! Still got my T2.

09-Jan-18
+10 on the T-5!!! the best ever made!

Mark

09-Jan-18
ground hunter, I saw that link which is where I saw the 22 lbs (also the 14.5 lbs), my Blinds are 11 lbs and 12 lbs and are also much bigger (6 1/2 foot accross and 6 foot tall) which allow me to stand up in them and shoot any style or length of bow, which I do not believe you can do with these blinds.

09-Jan-18
I think I could shoot my trad bow from the bigger one. 6'1" at the peak is plenty tall but of course it quickly gets shorter. I hunted from a T2 with a recurve and filmed with two of us in there (tight) when they first came out. Upper limb had to be right in the center but it was doable. I agree on the T5, its always been my favorite. I have a one-off prototype that basically has one wall thats leafy mesh. I love hunting from it because you can see great and its cooler when temps are high. You have to be careful with movement and backlighting but its been the demise of a lot of turkeys.

09-Jan-18
Ditto to others on the T-5.

I picked 2 of them up from a guy on Craigslist this spring in mint condition for $400 total. Eat yer hearts out! ;-)

• Sitka Gear