Killinstuff 06-Jan-18
Scar Finga 06-Jan-18
Woods Walker 06-Jan-18
Killinstuff 06-Jan-18
Woods Walker 06-Jan-18
The last savage 07-Jan-18
05-Jan-18

DL's Link
Do not know if these have been shown here. Be good for stalking. Over or under socks. Interesting except a cactus thorn could ruin your day. Better than just socks.

05-Jan-18
Just saw the price. Not affordable. £250.+

05-Jan-18
Vibram five fingers trek Ascent

05-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
I just use these........under $30.00

06-Jan-18

Bowboy's Link
I use Rimrok stalkers.

06-Jan-18
Prior discussion on rimrok stalkers. Several questions unanswered incl what are the uppers made of and are they noisy.

I have had good results w variants of bears feet. I modify them by putting an insole inside to better protect my feet and punch holes for laces front to back to keep them tight to my foot. This helps reduce rolling effect on steep sidehill

06-Jan-18
Crocs

06-Jan-18

Killinstuff's embedded Photo
Killinstuff's embedded Photo
These are the best and all you'll need for a lifetime. Not so great on hilly wet grass though. Boar hide soles.

06-Jan-18
^^^^ Russell's Rock! ^^^^

06-Jan-18
Are those Dyers Killinstuff? Carl Dyer of Indiana to be specific.

http://carldyers.com/

06-Jan-18
Russell Trackers. Horns and antlers don't thrill me, I like things that bite back so sneaking up on hogs and bears is my thing. From FL to TX up to BC and AK. Them are the best sneaking around footwear I've tried. Not so great for going up a wet hill or in snow, I need chains for that.

06-Jan-18
Great moccs! They're on my wish list!

07-Jan-18
Here's a good tip that is cheap and works well,,next Time your getting rid of worn out boots( I usually have aftermarket insoles in my boots) pull out the insoles,,,hand wash um a few times,,roll um up ,put them in bottom of your pack,,,when your ready for a stalk ,boots off,,sock off ,stick the insole down inside sock put your foot back in,,instant,quiet,safe,stalker,,super light,very little space,,,works great..

• Sitka Gear