Thornton 11-Jan-18
Jack Harris 11-Jan-18
Deebz 11-Jan-18
Ace 11-Jan-18
TD 11-Jan-18
t-roy 11-Jan-18
Shug 11-Jan-18
08-Jan-18
Well not exactly... I was in Jamaica for the week and one night we met 5 couples from Kansas. Naturally my first question was the same any of you would ask...” Anyone own a farm ?” Three of the 5 owned cattle farms and a and said sure come out hunting.

Not wanting to seem to anxious I said We’ll exchange numbers before I leave... Nope didn’t see them again for three days...Ohh well next time I’ll get numbers right away.

08-Jan-18
That could bring a man to tears!

08-Jan-18
lol ... Just got a pm from a guy looking to sell me a WT hunt..lol

08-Jan-18
I believe a Roman guy said once, "Carpe Diem". "Sieze the day".

08-Jan-18
lol.....Jaq... yepper

08-Jan-18
Or, maybe carpe numerus!

08-Jan-18
First question?

That's why you'll be in CT next year...if you're lucky

09-Jan-18
Well at the advice of ACE.. I did a little research on the Internet and was actually able to track them down.... Unbelievable!! Thanks ACE!!!

09-Jan-18
I once knew a couple Jersey guys who said they would put me on some deer. They lost my number too. Haha.

Good to see you think like me Shug. Always working the angle. I had permission to hunt this small 3 acre lot just outside of Boston but was backed up by Kraft family land 45 acres. Oh how lucky I was. The woman owned a spice store and I always bought from her and jokingly said, "If you ever have any deer problems let me know..." She turned to me and said, "If you bowhunt you can kill all of them!"

09-Jan-18
If I remember correctly Pat... when I asked you for your number you said you’ll get back to me...lol

09-Jan-18
Still waiting ...and that was 2001?

09-Jan-18
any time someone says they own land my wife pops out of the woodwork and tells them "don't tell my husband that he'll ask if he can hunt!" Although at that point the cat is out of the bag so i just look at them with that "well?" look lol.

09-Jan-18
Next time wear your leopard shirt - that will seal the deal... Happy New Year Mark!

09-Jan-18
You too Jack... Happy New Year

09-Jan-18
So close.

09-Jan-18
Bunch of my favorite turds on this thread. Well done, men!

10-Jan-18
That's awesome Shug, I'm really happy it worked out, I see a booner buck in your future to go with that booner bear.

I'm always surprised when people tell me that they can't get any private land permission. I figure they either don't feel comfortable talking to people, or they are miserable SOBs. Sometimes both probably.

11-Jan-18
A booner just because he got a spot in KS? LOL! Good luck with that!

11-Jan-18
"A booner just because he got a spot in KS?" Hell yeah, Shug is the dominant predator wherever he hunts...

11-Jan-18
Hey Jaq...Carpe Diem is great advice, but my fallback for when things don't work out has always been Carpe Cerevisi...

11-Jan-18
Jeeze Thorton, I was just wishing the guy Good Luck. He shot a B&C Bear in NJ for goodness sakes. You must be fun at parties.

11-Jan-18
I tried carpe once..... tasted like mud...... is that diem a good recipe???

11-Jan-18
I always thought that meant “seize the fish”.

11-Jan-18
LOL ...

• Sitka Gear