Trial153 09-Jan-18
Bowboy 09-Jan-18
Shrewski 04-May-18
Mad Trapper 08-May-18
MQQSE 08-May-18
CWeeks 08-May-18
MQQSE 08-May-18
09-Jan-18
This is a dumb question, but for the life of me I cannot find it on the website. I entered the draw for Bighorns in Wyoming today, and paid the 2300 fee to do so. Assuming I don't draw, when are refunds given? I just want to know when to expect that...

09-Jan-18
Mike, It shows the draw results will be available in May, so likely right around that time frame. I don't have my info from right in front of me to say when I got it back last year.

09-Jan-18
it's usually 1-2 weeks after the draw, and they will credit your account I believe

09-Jan-18
Last year the draw results were available on May 10th. My refund was processed to my credit card on May 11th.

09-Jan-18
I didn't get a refund last year on the sheep draw, because I am NO LONGER ELIGIBLE!

Yea!

09-Jan-18
I am considering dropping out. I feel like I am throwing good money after bad

09-Jan-18
Like stated usually a couple weeks after the draw. How many points did you have going into the draw?

04-May-18
Results should be out soon.

08-May-18
Is there a backdoor?

08-May-18
I thought I read the 10th. I already have a WY ram tag for this year since I bought one of the auction tags, which with my luck probably now guarantees that I will draw one too.

Good luck to everyone who applied.

08-May-18
MQQSE, just wondering what an auction sheep tag usually goes for, what with the cost of applying over a lifetime and no guarantee to ever draw, I'm wondering if that would be an option for my kid one day.

08-May-18
Clark

They cost more and more every year, as everything seems to. Recently they have been around $80-95. It’s scary to think that one day we may look back and think that today’s prices were “bargains”.

I like applying and hoping to draw a tag one day, but I also know how my knees have felt the past few years and really wanted to get out there while I could still enjoy it.

Good luck to you and your son.

• Sitka Gear