Ucsdryder 10-Jan-18
Bullhound 10-Jan-18
TSI 10-Jan-18
Justdoit 10-Jan-18
Grunt-N-Gobble 11-Jan-18
ELKMAN 11-Jan-18
walking buffalo 22-Jan-18
09-Jan-18
Not happy with my experience with this guide - Jay Fuller- at all. Anyone else have the same issue.

09-Jan-18
What issue is that? Maybe you should post a review in the Outfitter section.

09-Jan-18
If you got through the hunt without dying, facing charges or having your animal confiscated, then consider it a good hunt with Jay and gang.

09-Jan-18
And he gets away with it too.

09-Jan-18
Wait, isn’t this the same one Bou’Bound went on? This should get good!

I predict this thread puts 88 yards to shame!

09-Jan-18
Boubound's mystery hunt...

09-Jan-18
Ahhh the mysterious , apparently embarrassing lost hunt...perhaps the Nike fella has the kahoonies to fill us in as to Jay

09-Jan-18
No way he wil come anywhere near this thread!

09-Jan-18
Or any cougar thread....

09-Jan-18
Im thinking about booking a hunt with Jay, I would like to know more about it

09-Jan-18
Idle curiosity here. No need to know. The wife gave me a nasty cold and it'd be good to focus on something other than the sloshing in my head.

09-Jan-18
Shoulda disguised it as a ct live hunt. He'da posted then....

09-Jan-18

Huntcell 's Link
Here is a pervious Bowsiters asking about same Jay Fuller

Seems he may well have taken a P&Y tom but the story dries up with some logistic issues?

10-Jan-18
WOW! The infamous Bou'Bound Mystery Hunt surfaces! I have heard a lot about it, but never actually have seen it til today. Thanks Huntcell.....................................answers a lot of questions I had. Except one: For a guy so judgemental, outspoken and prolific on this site, I find it curious that he never felt the need to respond?!

10-Jan-18
Also quite curious that the topic was locked and thread closed....I know alot of us were/are still really hopeful to hear the conclusion of Bou's hunt. I guess it's all about who ya know here...

10-Jan-18
When ur playin peek-a-bou, the trick is to never come out i guess....

10-Jan-18

10-Jan-18
You guys just can't let it die can you?

10-Jan-18
What's disgusting is a man who constantly puts others down and makes condescending remarks, and in the meantime, doesn't even have the stones to admit his own faults. What started out as an awesome cougar hunt thread, quickly turned into a very bizarre, strange cliff hanger...if something went wrong, how hard is it to admit so? I'd have more respect for a guy who openly admitted to a mistake or wrong choice, than someone who just wants to make us all forget about it, like it never happened at all. Maybe he took an 88 yard shot and missed, but it sure would be nice to know. But then again, I'm really just a nobody.

10-Jan-18
Hows the wind?

10-Jan-18
PAbohunter1064...I don't think it has anything to do with "who you know" around here, but more to do with the fact that the thread went the wrong direction in a hurry and was not benefitting anyone at that point, so it got closed. I have no idea what happened with 'boubound and if he doesn't want to talk about it, so be it. Would many handle the situation differently and come clean on here? Maybe, but why pass judgement until you walk in his shoes....

10-Jan-18
Bake- you think BOU would let it die if it involved one of US??????!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

10-Jan-18
This thread is in the elk forum. Maybe it’s in reference to an elk hunt.

10-Jan-18
I was really just trying to find out if others had any problems with Fuller. I gather by this thread that Fuller led his paying customer into a situation that could have been avoided, leaving this "Bou" hunter as somewhat of a victim, because we all rely on who we are paying for there "Guide- ance!!

10-Jan-18
Justdoit,

Yes, Jay and his guides have been caught, charged and convicted Many times for a multitude of wildlife act infractions while guiding all sorts of big game hunts. Sometimes the infractions have resulted in the hunter getting into trouble, losing their kills. As is usual, the number of charges pales to the number of times they have been caught and not charged, one can only imagine how many times they were not caught. Those of us that live where he hunts know that this has been going on for many years.

10-Jan-18
I’d be skeptical of the motive and origin of this thread!Hint hint! Moral of the story here is that anyone who’s been around here already knew for some time that the noted Outfitter was to have alledgedly been subject of a number of illegal hunting practice discussions. Most her would agree that common sense would dictate that they should do further research to satisfy their own apprehensions. This thread however might not be what you think it is!

10-Jan-18
Justdoit, you stated you had an interaction with the outfitter. Is that true? Or was it just an excuse to bring back an old thread.

10-Jan-18
Jeesh, pot meet kettle?

10-Jan-18
Be skeptical the posters handle may be an anagram!

10-Jan-18
An anagram?? Sorry, I just thought it was a catchy handle. Is there a handle dept that I should check in with to make sure that it’s appropriate with you TSI.

11-Jan-18
So Justdoit, what was your experience with Mr. Fuller?

Dont leave us hanging now!

11-Jan-18
Kota: I don't know ANYTHING about this situation, but your dead wrong on one thing: All that matters around here is "who you know"... JS

22-Jan-18
I heard but have not confirmed that Jay Fuller has sold his Cougar allocations.

Justdoit, I replied to your pm, waiting to hear back from you.

• Sitka Gear