Bowfreak 16-Jan-18
Brotsky 16-Jan-18
GLP 16-Jan-18
GLP 16-Jan-18
Bowfreak 16-Jan-18
midwest 16-Jan-18
Brotsky 17-Jan-18
16-Jan-18
Great looking head. What do you guys think?

16-Jan-18
The Wasp Hammer has been my favorite out of Tricks, Muzzys, and Strikers. Don't see why this one wouldn't work well.

16-Jan-18
Looks like a pretty good head! I'm a big fan of the RAD fixed blades. I had great success with their Madman HPV last year and will be shooting the Rival this year.

16-Jan-18
Never heard of them Brotsky...I thought I had seen all broadheads? I'm going to check them out!

Edit: Brotsky....these heads look AWESOME!

Can you give some more information about your success with them?

16-Jan-18
Those RAD heads just look like an Innerloc. Innerloc are great heads they just do no advertising.

16-Jan-18
I haven’t shot them but love the looks of those RADs in the lps versions. I have never understood why so many companies don’t offer a non vented version. I don’t like noisey vents.

16-Jan-18
Bowfreak, I'm a long time Slick Trick user. I have to give credit to Trkyslr for turning me onto the RAD heads when we went out to hunt with him this spring. He had some and they looked bad ass. I was able to pick up some RAD Madman HPV heads cheap, like $24 for a 5 pack cheap so I gave them a whirl. They fly great, grouping right with my Slick Tricks and field points out to 100 yards. I carried Slicks and RAD's in my quiver early season and decided to take a doe with the RAD head. Quartered away I put it right in the crease and it passed fully through the opposite clavicle and buried 6" into an old stump on the far side. The doe went down in a hurry with a profuse blood trail. I figured it wasn't a fluke so I used one on my mule deer and ended up with similar results. I ended up completely sold after I killed my whitetail buck this year. I made a less than stellar shot but ended up blowing the head through the near side scalpula and completely through the clavicle on the far side. It did not pass all the way through but I had two holes and was shocked at the amount of bone I had gone through. My rig generates a lot of KE but the durability of the heads after the shot were great. They looked like I could wash them off and put them back in the quiver. I had great success and they'll be in my quiver again this year, except I want to upgrade to the Rival head from the Madman. I'm pretty sure Trkyslr poked some holes in a thing or two with them this year as well:)

16-Jan-18
Thanks for the input. What makes the Rival an upgrade? Stainless or what?

16-Jan-18
Stainless and a bit smaller profile.

16-Jan-18
Mostly have shot Muzzys since 1990. Last year used wacem . Was going back to muzzy till I seen this thread . Will use the dart instead. Slick tricks are very good, but I prefer a fro at tip. Greg

16-Jan-18
I Ment trocar

16-Jan-18
I like the looks of the RAD but I'm not sold on the blade rentention. I need to just pick up a pack and check them out.

I do really like the Dart though and if I had to pick blind between the two it would be the Dart.

16-Jan-18
Those Afflictors look interesting. Heavy duty blades. They make 150 gr. hybrid expandable.

I see Slick Trick is now selling the Viper Trick with the Grizz Trick bleeders.

17-Jan-18
Blade retention is not an issue with the RAD heads.

Nick, I really like the look of the new Viper Tricks too!

• Sitka Gear