Bigpizzaman 23-Jan-18
bigeasygator 23-Jan-18
Bliz6 23-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 23-Jan-18
iceman 24-Jan-18
23-Jan-18

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Great for Putting Sheep On The Mountain!!

Reads like Montana Ram bid wins again....

Good luck, Robb

23-Jan-18
Thank you to WSF and all the donors!

23-Jan-18
Ummmm........ guess I'm not goin sheep hunting! Shheeesh!

23-Jan-18
It was another awesome Show and, as you can see, another huge win for conservation! Great seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones as well!

23-Jan-18
That's awesome! Congrats to all of the winning bidders and to the WSF! More sheep on the mountain benefits all of us!

23-Jan-18
That is awesome that people are willing to pony up that much for conservation! So cool

23-Jan-18
Thank you to all the bidders and winners!

Lots of money headed for conservation projects because of it!!!

Mark

23-Jan-18
I can’t believe Kotaman outbid me for the Arizona desert tag. At least he said I could come watch

23-Jan-18
Nice to meet some other Bowsiters there. If you came up a little short on some of these auctions or didnt have the $$$$ the RMBS still has raffle tickets available same tag and season dates as the $130,000 Colorado Auction tag for only $25.

Sandbrew

23-Jan-18
Zack...You were confused. That auction we were bidding on was for an "Arizona Dessert Cake", not an "Arizona Desert Tag".

23-Jan-18
haha, Zack and Kota. I also have a new love for Blue Moon.

Sandbrew, Nice to meet you at your booth. Will be buying a few tickets for sure.

23-Jan-18
The only bib I managed to win was an eastern chapter life membership. I already plan on attending the show next year.

23-Jan-18
I learned something from Zack at the sheep show: There is "sheep shape" and then there is sheep show shape! I barely can make sheep shape anymore and I damn well can't make sheep show shape by Zack's definition! He is a legend.

23-Jan-18
Judging by the weekend's activities, Zack came in at peak form! There were a few others clearly in prime form...and some that did not take their training serious enough!

Zack, I'll be happy to write the foreword to your upcoming book "Sheep Show Shape: Drinking for the Mountain Hunter!"

23-Jan-18
You guys should try spending 3 days with Zack just traveling to a sheep hunt!!! Some how we both managed to kill sheep on our Northern drinking tour!!

Sorry I headed out early and missed the auction Saturday night, it's always a fun time!

23-Jan-18
No fall off in sheep auction prices. Congrats to the winning bidders and sheep programs in North America! Good I didn’t meet up with the crew above. I’m a light weight in the bar.

23-Jan-18
Glad we got to cross paths for at least a minute, Scott! And good meeting you Sandbrew!

Jared, I heard Blue Moon was stepping in and banning you from the <1 banquet next year due to your impact on how much donated beer was consumed!

23-Jan-18

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Kota, you didn’t show Zack the Dessert Sheep you guys won yet?? ^^^

23-Jan-18
and a EWE to boot...I think Zack dreamt about the whole auction/sheep thing in one of the two hours he slept over the weekend.

23-Jan-18
Sandbrew (John), Hey I didn't get to talk to you much but appreciated the seat at the table Saturday night....what a great event and am looking forward to RMBS's in April!! Thanks again Kip

23-Jan-18
I don’t know what went on at the <1 banquet but there sure were a lot of causalities!! As far as Sheep-Show Shape, I think Zack and I should do a seminar next year!

23-Jan-18
Tim...yes! If they won't make it part of the agenda, I think think we could start a Sheep Show After Dark seminar series. I'm open to suggestions for other topics haha

23-Jan-18
Lots of very generous people helping wild sheep! The auction results above were nothing compared to a few of the bar bills though....

23-Jan-18
Bliz6,

"The auction results above were nothing compared to a few of the bar bills though.... "

Yep!

As Gray has often said, "WSF is a drinking club with a sheep problem."

24-Jan-18
haha! Tim, you're right. Blue Moon -1. Jared -0.

• Sitka Gear