jdee 25-Jan-18
wifishkiller 25-Jan-18
splitlimb13 25-Jan-18
N-idaho 25-Jan-18
WFG in NM 25-Jan-18
SteveB 28-Jan-18
houndy65 29-Jan-18
24-Jan-18
Looking for a lion dog. Finished or close to it. Does NOT need to be a dry ground dog. Needs to be able to trail and tree. Broke off deer and elk and any other distractions. Older dog is welcomed. Thank you.

24-Jan-18

Drop Tine's Link
Heck out the classifieds in my link.

24-Jan-18

Drop Tine's Link
Here is another.

24-Jan-18
PMED you.

24-Jan-18
Contact Doug McMann from Skinner Creek a sponsor on this site. Amazing hounds. Also Brian Chorney at Big Cat Adventures from alberta, you couldn’t go wrong with either choice. Guaranteed.

24-Jan-18
how much you looking to pay, nobody usually sells a good finished lion hound cheap you might find a old dog that can still get it done and train some of your pups. look at adds in biggamehoundsman they will have what your looking for

24-Jan-18
Thank you all for your input. I really appreciate it and I understand the price of dogs. For good dog I would be willing to pay of course but I understand the fresh four year old is going to be more expensive than a 7 or 8 year old. I just want a good asset to the pack that knows his job.

25-Jan-18
I hope you’re ready to shell out 3 grand or so.

25-Jan-18
I'd love to see a solid cat dog that's 4 years old for 3k! Do you have young dogs already?

25-Jan-18
I was running a derby bitch with a bunch of guys before a trial, might have been in 99. She was putting on a show. A good houndsmen, and my biggest competition at time made me an offer. He has said I will give 15k for that bitch. It didn’t take me but a second to turn him down. A buddy of mine that was standing there said how can turn that money down on a 8 month old bitch?. I said easy. I can’t replace her for 15 thousand how can I sell her. I place a lot of value on a good one, they don’t come easy.

25-Jan-18
Bingo ^^^

25-Jan-18
Call Seth at western outfitting.com he might have one for sale. He’s out of Magdalena,NM

25-Jan-18
I should of added, before you buy, do your research and buy under the tree.

25-Jan-18
Like I said I know what they go for. Definitely not paying 15k lol. Not that your dog wasn't worth it. Thank you for the leads guys! I've been trying every one of them. Definitely gonna do research on a track !!! I dont need a fresh solid 4-5 year old ,older dog is welcomed. Not ancient!

25-Jan-18
there is a 7 year old lion hound in New Mexico for 2000.00 advertised on biggamehoundsman classified add right now might take a look

25-Jan-18
There are some good ones to be found. When I was training them if I had one I raised from a pup to 4-5 years I was keeping it. I imagine you will find an older one that doesn’t fit how it’s current owner hunts or doesn’t hunt how it’s current owner expects.

—Bill

28-Jan-18
Chorney’s in BC just had a litter of Lightfoot English and they are quite reasonable. From incredible stock.

29-Jan-18
pmed you

• Sitka Gear