Genesis 03-Feb-18
t-roy 04-Feb-18
Harv 04-Feb-18
Shawn 04-Feb-18
Cobie33 04-Feb-18
Shawn 04-Feb-18
Genesis 04-Feb-18
25-Jan-18
I will have enough PP to hunt Iowa....Just looking around to see if anyone out there has a lease available, permission slip or can guide me in the right direction to hunt Iowa...i hear zone 4,5 or 6 is where i want to be.

03-Feb-18
Lots of crickets on this site as far as Iowa goes. Not sure why since it it takes 3-4 years for a tag.

03-Feb-18
To most,killing a great buck every three years is worth the price of cricket food.

04-Feb-18
I’m from Iowa, but I’ve never spent hardly any time deer hunting in those zones. Can’t steer you in any particular direction. Those are some of the top tier zones for sure. Good luck with your search!

04-Feb-18
What do crickets eat? Lol that was funny. Cricket food. Flmao

04-Feb-18
How many points do you have? I mean 3 or 4 is not a sure thing anymore for those zones. I myself would hunt public as long as you have at least a week but I would not bother going if I did not have a minimum of 2 weeks. I would PM some folks from the Iowa forum as they do tend to be quiet on the public forum but I have got some good info from them through a PM. I am going to Iowa next year and the zone I want to hunt you only need a point to have a decent chance and 3 will pretty much get me a tag. Shawn

04-Feb-18
Hey, ground hunter, don't be giving up our secrets!! Lol! I hunt that area too and can agree.

04-Feb-18
I have scouted several parts of Iowa where it borders Nebraska, of course acrossed the river from each other but I see some huge bucks taken here. Shawn

04-Feb-18
I feed mine taters before I feed them to Bluegills...:)

• Sitka Gear