Wapitidung 03-Feb-18
WV Mountaineer 03-Feb-18
Bowfreak 03-Feb-18
Ermine 03-Feb-18
BOWNBIRDHNTR 05-Feb-18
Butcher 05-Feb-18
03-Feb-18
Morning,

Anyone using this sight? Like it? Pro's/Cons? I think I would like the single pin.

Thanks for your time.

03-Feb-18
It is interesting, but you realize the second fiber is non adjustable correct?

03-Feb-18
No, I use the piglet cousin, piggy back version. :^)

I crack me up.

03-Feb-18
Yes, I realize the second pin in not adjustable. I find it an interesting concept and depending on a few variables, the second pin may be on 35 or 40 where your first pin in on 20. or move the first to 15 and maybe the second is close to 30. It would take some spermintin.

WV M - you quack me up.

03-Feb-18
:^)

03-Feb-18
I use the Tommy double pin. I love it.

03-Feb-18
I used one. For my setup I had the 1st pin at 30 yards and the second one was 45

That was before dialing the dial.

I have since put on a multiple housing back on. 4 pins. 30-60 and I dial with the bottom Pin.

05-Feb-18
I have a single pin Hogg Father that I have been shooting out to 100 yards and love it. I just started shooting a Fast Eddie XL with a single pin but two dots. I just got this set up and haven't gone out past 60 yet as I'm still tuning but I can see I may be adding the same pin with two dots and the dual pointer to my Hogg Father. I like having minimal pins to focus on but the benefit of two aiming points at known distances.

05-Feb-18
Have it with double pin on 2 differ bows and double pin is consistently 15 yards. Making second pin adjustment does matter to me as it’s more of a secondary aiming point. I leave mine set at 30 top pin, second is 45. So I can cover 20-50 without moving. If you want to dial you will always use top anyway. Shot 7 pin for about 8 yrs. this is by far my favorite set up. Only thing I don’t like is the weight. Might look a fast Eddie xl unless you just want the micro adjustment. Run it on my third bow this year and liking it so far. Plus save some cash. I love the triple ring that allows me to have larger peep for low light

• Sitka Gear