ELKMAN 08-Feb-18
Bowbender 08-Feb-18
smarba 08-Feb-18
ELKMAN 08-Feb-18
Bowfreak 08-Feb-18
Piebald 08-Feb-18
ELKMAN 11-Feb-18
07-Feb-18
I'm looking at purchasing new binos in the near future and was wondering if anybody has anything good, bad, or indifferent to say about this brand. The reviews look pretty good from what I have read.

07-Feb-18
The ones I've looked through have been very good. My Dad has a set as well and he really likes them for what it's worth.

07-Feb-18
Looked at them at the sheep show. Thought the B2 11x45 were very similar to big-3 quality, and would look at the 9x45 if I needed a pair of all around (11X for sheep binos). Drawback to them is weight (same as my Swarovision 10x42EL) in a slightly bigger frame. Anyway, I came away impressed.

The C1 10x42 was dang good for the low price. I was not as sold on the B1 10x42 for 3 times the price of the C1 (not as good a bargain), but it was decent optically.

Fairly limited 20 minute indoor convention center look thru and discussion with Maven so take it for what it is worth.

07-Feb-18
I have a pair of the 11x45 and I absolutely love them.

The quality is amazing and I’ve had Swarovski too and Zeiss.

08-Feb-18
Used a pair this year with great results. Well built and clear. Wyoming based Company. Optics is a Very competitive market but I think we’ll hear more and more about Maven.

08-Feb-18
I have a pair of Maven B2's in 9X. I really like them. Sold my Razors and I am much happier with these.

08-Feb-18
I just bought a set of C1 10X42. I am not a bino expert but I can't see me ever needing anything more than these. Granted if I was doing lots of glassing I might feel different but I feel this is a top notch bino at a great price.

08-Feb-18
I bought a set of B'3 two years ago and really like them. Good people to deal with.

08-Feb-18
Incredible glass, and great warranty from an awesome company. They are what Vortex set out to be but failed.

08-Feb-18
Elkman,

Just curious. Why do you say that about Vortex?

08-Feb-18
Is there any ex-affiliation with Brunton? Because I believe Brunton used to make optics in WY, then ditched the optics line...

08-Feb-18
Vortex the price keeps rising and the optical quality/quality control just keeps falling. They're riding their name at this point. I've seen some of the new Razors that were just a flat out joke. You can't have that from $1,300 glasses...

08-Feb-18
I wondered the same smarba. Oddly....my last set of glass we're Bruntons before my C1s.

08-Feb-18
Thanks for all the great posts! Sounds like most people like the Mavens. Something I will be looking into.

11-Feb-18
Yeah... We'll get right on that... LMAO!

• Sitka Gear