LXshooter 08-Feb-18
JLeMieux 08-Feb-18
LXshooter 09-Feb-18
LXshooter 09-Feb-18
12yards 09-Feb-18
cnelk 09-Feb-18
txhunter58 09-Feb-18
08-Feb-18
Ok guys I have 5pp for Colorado and since I don't see myself catching any of the top units, I'm just looking to burn my pp and be done with it. What units would you recommend looking into with 5pp? More interested in opportunities to get into elk, not so much looking for a trophy bull. Any legal bull will do. Somewhat looked into 66/67 anyone have experience with either of these units? Thanks in advance guys.

08-Feb-18
Ok guys I have 5pp for Colorado and since I don't see myself catching any of the top units, I'm just looking to burn my pp and be done with it. What units would you recommend looking into with 5pp? More interested in opportunities to get into elk, not so much looking for a trophy bull. Any legal bull will do. Somewhat looked into 66/67 anyone have experience with either of these units? Thanks in advance guys.

08-Feb-18
By the time I'm able to cash mine in, I will be in about the same position as you. I've also looked at those 2 units but other than info I've got from the state website, I haven't learned much. It's steep and there's pressure close to the roads but that's pretty much the norm.

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18
Sorry guys idk why my phone keeps posting the same thing over and over

09-Feb-18
Butt post?

09-Feb-18

cnelk's Link
Lots of good info here - see link

09-Feb-18
https://www.toprut.com/

Lots of good info here too. Enter CO/ Elk/ NR. Then click on "list view". That will give you a run down on those that you can draw and the success rates on each hunt. You have to switch between seasons if you want to look at more than archery. 5 doesn't buy you much love on draw elk tags.

• Sitka Gear