MathewsMan 10-Feb-18
drycreek 10-Feb-18
Kevin @ Wisconsin 11-Feb-18
jims 11-Feb-18
t-roy 11-Feb-18
midwest 11-Feb-18
wytex 13-Feb-18
10-Feb-18
There are no OTC tags for antelope in Wyo. You have to apply and if you want to hunt the archery season, you have to buy the archery permit for $70 after you have drawn your tag.

10-Feb-18
You can sometimes get leftover tags but where I've hunted they are getting scarce. Look on the website at last years stats. That should give you some direction. Good luck !

10-Feb-18
Yep

10-Feb-18
Tag, archery permit, and habitat stamp I think. Before that, better find a place to ply your trade 'cause it ain't getting any easier..............

10-Feb-18
They used to sell leftovers on a first come, first serve basis so that may have been when you could just buy a leftover tag over the counter after the draw. Starting last year, the leftovers go into a draw as well. Many of the tags in the eastern side are pretty easy to draw and will have leftovers. Good luck...Wyo lopes are a blast!

10-Feb-18
Was hoping to draw last year with my son before he leaves for college. Both have 6pp. Guess we’ll see.

10-Feb-18
midwest, I wasn't aware of that. I didn't apply last year or this year either. Definitely getting harder to draw, even in eastern Wyo.

11-Feb-18
I saw the tag prices went up. Didn't see that the archery permit jumped up that high. Yikes.

11-Feb-18
If you don't happen to draw and want to gain a pref pt it's an additional $31/year for antelope. The pref pt fees are $41/year for deer and elk $51/year. It starts adding up in a hurry...especially if you apply for multiple species.

11-Feb-18
How does that work in Wisconsin, you “giving him 9 years of bear points”. Are points accrued in Wisconsin transferable somehow?

11-Feb-18
That's a great deal, ground hunter!

13-Feb-18
You'll need some PP to draw an antelope tag near Rawlins.

• Sitka Gear