LBshooter 11-Feb-18
Franklin 11-Feb-18
jims 11-Feb-18
Surfbow 12-Feb-18
WapitiBob 12-Feb-18
VogieMN 12-Feb-18
RutnStrut 12-Feb-18
11-Feb-18
For those of you who have converted a jogging stroller to a hunting cart, do any of you have a schematic or step by step on how you modified the stroller?

11-Feb-18
put flat proof in the tires add bungee cords good to go, you wont regret using it

11-Feb-18
I actually found one on the side of the road and used it for this exact purpose and it worked great....it`s almost set up perfectly for this.

11-Feb-18
A Twin stroller works very well. If your kids are still using it make sure you use a Bloodproof tarp! People get mad. Don't ask me how I know.

Oh, and if you make the kids walk while you retrieve a deer, they WILL rat you out.

11-Feb-18
Thanks guys, I wasn't sure what kind of modifications were needed. I'm disabled so it's a pain for me try and carry a blind, chair, and anything else.

11-Feb-18
You using these for hauling deer in? Or just gear to and from stand? Can these carts handle the weight of a deer?

11-Feb-18
I used it for hauling a big Midwestern buck out of the woods. I tied mine down with some rope....bent the head down so the horns weren`t in my face and away I went.

11-Feb-18
Maybe try a golf bag cart?

12-Feb-18
Put in flatproof tubes. My buddies and I have used those Burley pull-behind bike trailers with good success. They have a capacity of about 60-80lbs, and can usually be found on Craigslist pretty cheap. If you go that route get the front trike wheel for it though, it's a minor pain to balance it while walking.

12-Feb-18

WapitiBob's embedded Photo
WapitiBob's embedded Photo
All 3 of us used different Burleys this year. Light as a feather and noisy as hell when empty. They'll bounce a foot in the air.

I didn't use the tote.

12-Feb-18
LBShooter, I was thinking just about for hauling gear, but it would definitely be nice if it could haul a deer since I wouldn't be able to drag a deer by myself.

12-Feb-18
I use to use ours all the time for hauling in gear and kid, and hauling out gear, kid, deer. It worked great for checking cams as well. I would put my young daughter in it and bul through weeds she was too small to walk in. Then one day her and I hauled too much gear and deer in it at once, it buckled. We should have reinforced it. We now have a heavy duty deer cart.

• Sitka Gear