Matt Palmquist 14-Feb-18
jdee 14-Feb-18
6x6 bull 14-Feb-18
Bucbuster 14-Feb-18
Thornton 16-Feb-18
Shawn 16-Feb-18
Shawn 16-Feb-18
12-Feb-18
Looking for good outfitter in kansas. There are lots of good ones but they want lots of money!!! Just trying to find a good one for $3500 or less is it possible?

12-Feb-18
Tread very carefully. In many cases You get what you pay for

12-Feb-18
I know that's what I am scared of but not wanting to break the bank I am jst a working man that loves whitetails!!!!

12-Feb-18
I've went with Jeff from Hunt Hickory Creek twice now and would do a return trip. He would def be worth a call and wont bust your budget.

12-Feb-18
Your thread title is kind of an oxymoron. You most often get what you pay for.

12-Feb-18
Pm me I know someone that will treat you right.

12-Feb-18
Pm Zmaxhunter on here.

12-Feb-18

12-Feb-18
I have never hunted with these guys but I know a guy who goes back every year he can and has killed some great deer. Big Dog Outfitters in Kingman, KS . Worth a phone call.

12-Feb-18
Thanks for all the info guys Jdee I looked at big dog outfitters it looks good to me thats one I'll definitely consider.

12-Feb-18
Red dog Outfitters

12-Feb-18
An option for your budget may be a place where they assign you to a hunting area on private land and then you do your own scouting, stand setup and placement, provide your own lodging and meals etc. This is a good option for experienced whitetail hunters who primarily need only access to a good place to hunt.

12-Feb-18
If you do a lot of research, you can go on two Kansas hunts for that and that includes license and tags, room, food gas, everything. I have gone a few times and have done 17 days hunts for around 2 grand DIY and public and private. Shawn

13-Feb-18
pm sent

13-Feb-18
Being born and raised in KS, I don't know of too many creditable outfitters. Most of them are fly by night crooks

13-Feb-18
Wow Shawn guess you don't drive much or eat much. I did some quick figuring and for me for 17 days motel, gas, tags, meals easy 2500 and didn't add some stuff like the trespass fee.

13-Feb-18
All KS bucks are gone...many dead bowsiters found in woods while "hunting"...Bill Busbice is to blame...what went wrong?

13-Feb-18
I hope this is a feeler to draw out the Outfitters on here that nab clients without paying the required sponsor fee

14-Feb-18
Thornton go away. I was wondering how long it would take you get here with your negativity. As far as I know it's not a Bowsite Crime for hunters to give someone a personal recommendation to help them obtain their request.

If I think back on it I received some helpful info from a bowsiter many years ago. The bowsiter's handle was sunsignarcher. He doesn't post here much anymore if at all. A long time ago we hunted together as NR's in KS as a result of bowsite. He knows his stuff.

Hooking Bull- PM me. Can't help with the Outfitter question but could give you some advice in regards to finding some areas to hunt DIY.

14-Feb-18
I sent you a pm as well, but my friend runs a good operation. Wolf Creek Outfitters. Www.wolfcreekhunting.net

14-Feb-18
Check out the Kansas outfitters association.com there are some outfits there that have been outfitting deer hunts in Kansas for many years.

14-Feb-18
Check out CKoutfitters. Curt and Kenny have thousands of leased acres and are in your price range.

14-Feb-18
PM me- I have the guy for you. Up and coming excellent outfitter. He is a bowhunter and really knows the land and the deer on the land he owns and leases.

16-Feb-18
Good for you Quinn. There are some guys on here from Wisconsin that I showed some of my best spots in Fall River WA back in 2010-2011. Hooking Bull- Some of the best hunts I've found in KS are guys that have a vested interest in the property they guide on. An outfitter or rancher that spends his own hard earned money on land and a lodge nearby probably isn't the type to run and gun and pillage the area before leaving in a few years. My neighbor owns 640 acres with a cabin and leases 5000 nearby. He hunts less than 8 hunters a year, just enough to pay the lease and give him a good spot to shoot a booner every year.

16-Feb-18
550 tags and license, 650 gas and food and tolls then 600 for lodging. I am not eating prime rib everyday, but I eat fine. Shawn

16-Feb-18
I should put it is a 1574 mile drive for me as well. I live in NY and like said you can eat for around 10 buck a day if you do your own meals. I pay no trespass fee and get a great rate on a room as I stay for so many days. Shawn

• Sitka Gear