Beendare 14-Feb-18
jstephens61 14-Feb-18
pointingdogs 14-Feb-18
Thornton 14-Feb-18
Highlife 14-Feb-18
Mule Power 15-Feb-18
Surfbow 15-Feb-18
12-Feb-18
Just a heads up if you’re considering booking a hunt with Clovercreekranch.net, clovercreekranch.com, owner Shon Webb, [email protected], phone 360-606-5428. Save yourself the headache and don’t. They double booked my confirmed hunt day which caused me to lose 2 days of elk hunting in Montana and now require another 10 hour roundtrip and hotel stay to go a month later for my rescheduled hunt. They refused to refund my money, so I accepted a counter offer of a token $200 to at least partially offset my extra costs. The promised $200 has still not been paid 2 months after my successful hunt despite numerous promises and dozens of calls/texts/emails from me, most of which were ignored. Buyer beware!

12-Feb-18
So other then not giving you the $200 how was the rest of the hunt?? You were successful so that is one plus, are there more pluses!! I am not saying the $200 is not important as if they gave you their word they should give it to you, just curious as how the rest of the hunt was? Shawn

12-Feb-18
We’re you hunting hogs in Montana?

14-Feb-18

Harald's embedded Photo
Harald's embedded Photo
I was hunting elk in MT, but went to the ranch in Cheney WA for the Bison hunt. This was on my way home to western WA, but if I had known I wouldn't be hunting I could have stayed in MT for a couple days more.

The $200 was a problem because it cost me that much in cash to make an additional trip out to the ranch for the hunt. The bigger problems are that their incompetence caused to me to have to waste a day of my precious time driving 10 hours with a hotel stay to complete the hunt and then waste a bunch more time trying to get them to follow through on their commitments.

On a positive note, the hunt (harvest actually) went good and the guide in the field, Dale, did a great job and earned a nice tip from me. The problem is that you have to deal with Shon Webb/Clovercreekranch.net to book hunts.

14-Feb-18
This guy has posted this on several different hunting sights all of them being his first post as far as I can tell. This appears to be his way of getting around the rules of advertising a outfitting business. On there website they advertise that not only will they hold your spot but also hold your animal for you. This is not hunting just killing.

14-Feb-18
This guy is a total douche that's putting first posts on sites all over the net and it looks like it may be advertising, rather than for the reason he stated. However, if you go to the website they are all high fence ranches where you actually buy the animal ahead of time before you even go there for your "HUNT", LOL! The guy does have balls to come on good "HUNTING" websites like this, MM, and Rokslide to post up that garbage that is just shooting/killing, and not hunting as we know it!

14-Feb-18
Pretty small buff to have to use a rifle. Just saying

14-Feb-18
So you are ticked off about your canned rifle shoot....got it.

You probably didn't realize in your cut and paste blind hatred of that $200 loss....but this is a site where we actually hunt.....and with a bow.

14-Feb-18
Social media...gotta love it- not!

BTW, please post your full name....i'm sure there are plenty of outfitters here that will want to add you to their 'don't do business with that guy' list.

14-Feb-18
Where else are you gonna shoot a yak? They must also be afraid of the dark, $100 extra for skinning in the dark. How could you go wrong?

14-Feb-18
.... as some one else stated: "is this zoo"???

14-Feb-18
Buffalo hunts are usually based on size and age of the animal. He probably didn't want to pay $5500 for a bigger one. In all actuality buffalo 'hunts' are not hunts at all but rather simply shooting and acquiring meat.

14-Feb-18
Still waiting for his witty comebacks.

15-Feb-18
Harald there’s a place here for outfitter reviews where the outfitter has a fair chase..., I mean fair chance to reply. There are two or three sides to every story and to not give the other guy a crack at telling his side doesn’t show much integrity. I hope they nuke this thread.

15-Feb-18
"Hunting" is not the word I'd use to describe what happens at that ranch, after perusing their website...

• Sitka Gear