boothill 22-Feb-18
hammer 22-Feb-18
boothill 22-Feb-18
KSBOW 22-Feb-18
INbowdude 22-Feb-18
boothill 22-Feb-18
INbowdude 23-Feb-18
21-Feb-18
So, I am booked up for a 3 day weekend in Oklahoma. I took the plunge. Should be a nice way to finish off my first year in college. That said, I will definitely be posting pics and what not. Gonna be a good hunt boys!

P.S. I'm flying in, anyone know what the traffic is like getting outta OKC? I've driven in Chicago plenty enough, just kinda curious. Either way, stoked to say the least.

21-Feb-18
Shouldn’t be bad at all, depending on timeframe. No comparison to to Chicago.

21-Feb-18
OK City is not bad. And the airport is not far from US 40, you'll be fine. About an hour and a half from the airport, give or take a few minutes.

22-Feb-18
I've hunted at Shiloh in June a dozen times or so. You will be fine. Lots of action at first and last light like most game. Thermacell and permithrin will be your friends. Bring lots of water. Hit the Walmart in Ada and you will be great. Enjoy!

22-Feb-18
Mike,

Don't pull this guy's leg, you've never even been to Shiloh.

22-Feb-18
Yes Mike, and especially in June. It is nice outside with a cool breeze most afternoons with few creepy crawly things. OK that maybe not be totally correct but you will have a great time.

22-Feb-18
Right now June sounds good...especially with ice sickles hanging off our noses! You'll have a great experience, Jourdan!

22-Feb-18
Hey Boothill ..what's the not so correct part ? The "cool breeze in the afternoons" or the "creepy crawly things" ? Going there in May with my son... just asking .LOL

22-Feb-18
Good luck Jourdan!

Always remember you'll be more successful if you listen to Matt and Cheryl.

22-Feb-18
I've been there a few times in June and July and had great weather and then had unbelievable heat. The big thing is the humidity and at times lack of breeze while on stand. The foliage on the trees and underbrush blocks a lot of breeze. And there are a few scorpions and things crawling around on occasion. Just pretend it is a science project for school and all will be good. But all that being said every trip down there is a blast and can't wait to get back there.

22-Feb-18
Thanks for the info Boothill.. Will be our first time there .My son can't wait . Sure it's gonna be a blast...

22-Feb-18
Starting a week from today the Porkapalooza 12 hunt will start. I'm sure INbowdude will have a semi live hunt going on and you can follow along. It's always a great time and Matt and Cheryl are wonderful people who I'm happy to say have become great friends.

22-Feb-18
Have yet to have a bad trip to Shiloh, have been on several trips in June and July. Just prepare yourself its gonna be hot. Depending on where you are from though its not bad. Have spent several evenings on stand in shorts and camo t-shirt. Good luck the only bad news is that one trip is all it takes and you have to go back!

22-Feb-18
You are gonna love it! If you need a guide, swing on by Indiana and pick me up!

22-Feb-18
Did you get your junior guide status renewed INbowdude?

23-Feb-18
LOL, I think I need to go a few more times to get it back. I'll start next month.

• Sitka Gear