elkman52 25-Feb-18
Cheesehead Mike 26-Feb-18
LesWelch 26-Feb-18
Old School 26-Feb-18
Stormcloud 01-Mar-18
Cheesehead Mike 02-Mar-18
23-Feb-18
'morning All,

Well---Wyo Elk Draw----New Primos DVD---then my B-Day all in February.

But----------->

I haven't been able to find the new Primos DVD

Anyone found it?

Thank you

Good luck, Robb

23-Feb-18
On a turkey forum I frequent they are saying primos isn't making the truth turkey DVD series anymore maybe it's the same for elk !

23-Feb-18
I emailed them and this is what I got....

We are no longer production Truth DVD’s in order to offer even more hunting content through our efforts in or digital and cable television presence. We hope you will be sure to subscribe to our YOU TUBE channel and check out The Truth About Hunting on the Outdoor Channel to keep up with our latest adventures!

23-Feb-18
What is a DVD? Hehehe....

23-Feb-18
It’s Big Bulls 20 for the 2017 season.

23-Feb-18
I just threw away about 14 Primos Truth elk videos. Haven't watched them in years. Some were actually VHS. Lol

23-Feb-18
The end of an era it sounds like. It was actually a TRUTH video that got me hooked on trying bowhunting. They had a helluva run.

23-Feb-18
"Primos Hunting Hello,

We are no longer producing DVD's in a great effort to produce more content free of charge on our YouTube channel! If you have not subscribed please do so here --> http://bit.ly/2CuoBnX -Team Primos"

24-Feb-18
Thanks All

Man that is totally Sad

I guess I best dig out an old VCR Player for some of the early ones........to rewatch

Good luck, Robb

24-Feb-18
bummer. I really enjoyed watching them over the years. I watch everyone all over again starting in middle of july and usually finish around middle of August.

24-Feb-18
He helped get mossy oak out there.didn't care for the way he kept jumping from sponsor to sponsor.

24-Feb-18
make no mistake........ Will Primos is a business man and Primos hunting is a business. You can see that that his guys are afraid of him in his videos. If they make a mistake in video taping you can almost hear the quivering in their voices when they talk to Will. I also get the impression Jimmy Primos is not a nice guy but they all have to be nice to him because of his last name. Still going to miss the Big Bulls series. They were well made, had quality footage with no head banging or rap music.

24-Feb-18
The one I got from the 2017 season was awfully cheap. Under $10.

24-Feb-18
The truth series of elk hunting videos sparked a fire in me . I still haven’t been able to put it out and don’t want to. Thanks Primos. Hunt

24-Feb-18
Ronnie Jolly I think went on his own way,and don't know if Cuz is still there.

24-Feb-18
My annual gift recipients will be bummed. Each year I bought the Big Bull videos, and my two buddies that I hunt, with expect them.

I am very aware of the real elk hunting compared to the Truth ranch hunts. But, I enjoyed the hunt scenes, the scenery, the reverence to the animal, and most of the banter back and forth.

It's entertainment, not a how-to video.

Good luck, Will.

24-Feb-18
They were really well done vids. I too haven't watched one in years though.

24-Feb-18
What Knothead said x2

All Hunting videos/shows, etc are businesses plain and simple. Some have more integrity than others but businesses nonetheless

24-Feb-18
You always felt that his team was expected to preform top notch.lots of elk hunts,there was Mexican guides,and were kinda pushed back on the trophy kill shot poses.

24-Feb-18
Not true on the Mexican. On big bulls 9, the Mexican drew a ML tag and they filmed his hunt. Not real world hunting for sure but very entertaining.

24-Feb-18
Loved Primos the Truth Elk up until about truth 13 or so then Primos was sold and it just wasn’t the same . When they were filming and learning it was some great hunting but the later hunts seemed like canned or big private, elite ranches that anyone could kill the bulls the Primos guys were killing and I wasn’t interested in it so I stopped buying them.

24-Feb-18
Which one was the best, of the ones I have seen, I vote for 9.

24-Feb-18
I have ever one except maybe the last one.

I don’t learn much but it sure beats most TV.

24-Feb-18
Sad...all good things must pass . I have every one, although some of the earlier ones are VHS. I looked forward to seeing the boys again every year. As others have said, as long as you understood the actual hunting wasn't something most of us will ever experience, it was great entertainment. I loved the scenery, music, and most of all, the elk. I also enjoyed the "crew". They made you feel like you were watching a family video. Without a doubt, I'll miss "Big Bulls"....RIP. :-(

24-Feb-18
Knothead’s first sentence is accurate. The rest of his statement is not. Will is a genuinely good man and his guys are not scared of him at all. I know one of the crew well enough to know that they don’t fear Will.

24-Feb-18
I have them all. Years back weeks before season I would watch them all. Some years had great music and video, High Country. Was an addition one year. That was beautiful videography. I will miss them. Two hours of forgetting about life, eating snacks and waiting for the Overture to play.

25-Feb-18
Shiloh, What I said was just MY observation and opinion after watching all but a few of the earlier ones multiple times. I've been wrong a time or two before and probably will be in the future. If I offended anyone, my apologies as that was not my intention.

25-Feb-18
No offense Knothead. Live close to the guys and know most of them a little bit. They are all good people. They are also good hunters even if they weren’t on big time ranches. Brad and Will are especially talented hunters.

25-Feb-18
Learned to use a cow call watching the first couple videos that came out (1,2,3) Primos video,s helped to fuel the disease we don't want to be cured of for me.

26-Feb-18
I have them all too and although they seemed to slow down the last couple years, I will miss them...

26-Feb-18
Bummer. The only video I that I looked forward to each year. Everything will be gone from the "hard copy" world in a few more years. It will all be mainstream social media and online only.

26-Feb-18
The truth series was the first elk series I remember watching. That and a very early Eastman’s elk hunting journal dvd. Used to put them in after Sunday lunch and fall asleep watching them. That was a few years ago. I think the last one I’ve got is 15. Beautiful scenery and good camera work as well. I always enjoyed them.

-Mitch

01-Mar-18
Well done videos for sure..The early ones were more raw and realistic..The thing about them, like most videos. I feel if they were going to call it the truth series..The truth about hunting..They should have said ,We are at Mountain Top Outfitters ..We are are on a fully guided elk hunt, the cost of this hunt is $6,500.00 dollars plus Gratuities and trophy fees. Its a 25 thousand acre privately owned ranch . The type of success you will see during this video is not typical of most western hunts..and certainly not on public ground if you can find public ground to hunt. Thank you for watching ,enjoy the show.

02-Mar-18
I've only hunted unguided on public ground and always hunted OTC or low point units except one hunt in the WY Bighorns. I have had many days elk hunting that were as good as a Primos video.

Yes, every day won't be like a Primos video but you can certainly have hunting on some days that are like a Primos video. Even the Primos guys didn't have that kind of action every day, they just didn't video it.

And if you're having trouble finding public land to hunt on out west... well I guess I don't know what to say other than you're certainly not going to find good hunting if you can't even find public land when there are millions of acres available....

• Sitka Gear