spike78 27-Feb-18
Wood 27-Feb-18
Sling Shot 27-Feb-18
bowpackerRob 28-Feb-18
Xbowdoctor95 02-Mar-18
PECO 03-Mar-18
IdyllwildArcher 03-Mar-18
26-Feb-18
I'm curious who's shooting the Ironwill broadheads?

26-Feb-18
How have they performed for you Les? Any issues?

26-Feb-18
They've been flawless. Pretty amazing actually. I killed my bear and elk with the same head, no resharpening.

26-Feb-18
I thought Jaquomo was a new convert to Iron Wills and likes them

26-Feb-18
They are sharp and fly well. Top notch Quality Pricey but they have a lifetime warranty

26-Feb-18
Hear great things about them myself, glad to hear you've had great luck with them Les!

26-Feb-18
Great Broadheads, got some the end of last October and been very pleased with them. They fly excellent out of every set up I Tried. They stay sharp,easy to replace the edge and I don’t think you will get a better made head then them.

26-Feb-18
They look great, I was just trying to figure out what a arrow will cost with one of these on there.

26-Feb-18
I call them “Iron Wallet” Broadheads! ;-)

26-Feb-18
My only beef is that they get too much penetration and I couldn't find my arrow after it blasted through the buck. As far as toughness? When I missed a shot and buried the broadhead in sand, the edges were not dinged at all and could have been shot again with only a light touch up.

26-Feb-18
I do and will continue to do so. Dynamically they are flawless.

Yes, they cost a lot, much more than many.

Try just one, you will find out they are not all hype.

Great people to deal with also.

27-Feb-18
Are there a sponsor on here?

27-Feb-18
Do you guys have any concerns about the noise they make?

The vented broadheads fly like my field points (only shot them out to 70 yards), but they do seem louder than other broadheads.

I saw that Iron Will has addressed the noise issue and contends the sound does not arrive downrange fast enough for animals to hear it coming. However, I saw that Iron Will is also going to produce a non-vented broadhead.

27-Feb-18
Out of curiosity, I bought a three pack..100 grains.

In testing, they shoot like a dart (same as field points) out to 60 yards and are tough as nails.

Their challenge (with me) is my Slick Tricks have performed flawlessly for me for 7 years!

Mark

27-Feb-18
China knock offs of the SF have been around for years....Same but different. They do look nice

27-Feb-18
They now have the non vented.

27-Feb-18
They are working out sponsorship details right now. I asked.

As far as noise, I asked that too. They did sophisticated sonic testing of their broadheads with something like 13 other brands. Virtually no difference in noise, and the sound signature won't reach the animal in time for it to react. They set up sensors at the bow, at the target, and along the way. But what's interesting is that feather fletches are significantly louder than vanes, and could reach the animal's ears before impact. Hopefully after they become a sponsor they can post the sonic signatures on here.

27-Feb-18
Ive been wanting these heads for my recurve just not sure worth the cost for just whitetails?

27-Feb-18
I got some 125s and they fly great. The one I've been using for practice into foam target is still sharp after ~50+ shots.

27-Feb-18
Go to their website and take a look at the elk I shot in 2017. If I draw a tag this year, they will be the first in my quiver.

28-Feb-18
Will be my 2nd year using them, great head and product service

02-Mar-18
After reading this, I YouTube'd them.... Needless to say, their website is bookmarked. They have peaked my interest in future western hunts and some other larger game. I'll continue with the Grizztrick's for Hog, Deer, Etc.

03-Mar-18
So I also checked out their website, again, and I am still not even remotely interested in a broadhead at that price. I do not believe they will out kill, out perform, or out last the many excellent, time proven broadheads out there for a fraction of the price. I ask myself, "WHY?"

03-Mar-18
What I wonder is will the quality really be that much better than a VPA to justify the cost. I don't lose a lot of arrows hunting out of a tree, but a lot of my hunting is on the ground and at the rate I go through arrows on the tundra, I'm not too excited about spending $200-$300 on broadheads per year. A lifetime warranty doesn't do you any good when you lose them and I've yet to destroy a VPA beyond a couple that have gone through a lot of dirt and rocks and are now my 2 practice heads. And those two heads are not destroyed - the tip is just a little damaged and they still fly fine. I have no doubt I could still kill an animal with them. I had one VPA that I killed 7 animals with before I lost it and I sunk that head in the dirt several times.

We're talking about the difference of a $12 broadhead and a $33 broadhead. That's significant.

• Sitka Gear