Robear 27-Feb-18
Mossyhorn 27-Feb-18
sticksender 27-Feb-18
Striker@home 27-Feb-18
midwest 27-Feb-18
27-Feb-18

Striker@home's Link
Hey all,

FWIW, If you're like me and frustrated by how the BOW raffle turned this year, here's another opportunity to draw a Wyoming commissioner's tag good for elk, deer, or antelope pretty much anywhere in the state. Funds help a good cause and give you a chance if you didn't have success in the non-resident draw. Tickets are $100 each with a total of 200 sold.

27-Feb-18
Thank you, bet they sell fast.

27-Feb-18
I saw another raffle for a commissioners tag, same deal, through Muley Fanatic. Got it in my junkmail. Tickets were I think $100 with a max of 500 sold, if I recall correctly. I wonder how many of these are out there?

27-Feb-18
Mossyhorn, there are a boat load of them issued. Total of 56 this year. Some auction, some raffle. See link here:

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/commlicenses/commissionlicense.aspx?year=2018

27-Feb-18
There are many of these tags available, but for those on a budget, this one provides the best odds for the least out-of-pocket amount. It's the closest one I found to how BOW has run theirs prior to this year. I just wanted to make it known to those who might not otherwise be familiar with this organization or opportunity.

27-Feb-18
I just bought all of them!

j/k :-)

• Sitka Gear