Errorhead 01-Mar-18
Beendare 01-Mar-18
TEmbry 02-Mar-18
Bigdan 02-Mar-18
elkstabber 02-Mar-18
a'Lish 02-Mar-18
Reload 02-Mar-18
01-Mar-18
I’ve perused a couple online optics dealer websites(Euro Optics, Optics Planet, etc) and I see some deals on demo items.

Where do you shop for high end optics? Have you ever purchased demo products?

01-Mar-18
Camera Land New York, Gr8ful Doug is excellent. Bought binos from him that were “demos”. Like brand new with warranty.

Also have a local hardware store in BC I have purchased a Swaro bino and spotter from. He is great too.

Good luck, it is a big purchase!

01-Mar-18
I've purchased other items from Camera Land as well and they are great on prices and service. Haven't purchased high end optics yet...but they are on my upgrade list!

01-Mar-18
Make sure you check out B&H Photo. I also have had good experiences with Optics Planet.

01-Mar-18
I've called every big optics dealer. Camera land will beat any price

01-Mar-18
Doug at Camera Land...I always ask for an "Open Box"/"Demo" item and everything I've ever received from them is brand new.

01-Mar-18
Not at Dick's Sporting Goods.

01-Mar-18
Just make sure they are a certified dealer or you will end up without a warranty. Never heard a bad thing about Cameraland NYC. Was going to buy a Canon camera from B&H once brand New but NO warranty guess they weren’t a certified dealer. I looked at their web site and the price was right but I didn’t see anything about a warranty, called them and was told ....there is no warranty. Bought it from Best Buy with a warranty.

01-Mar-18
NOT at Dick's x2

01-Mar-18
Call Jaret at Alaska Creations. Tell him the Perk man sent you.

805.551.6815 – Jaret Owens – Founder/Optics Sales

01-Mar-18
Doug is top shelf, cant go wrong with camera land. Haven’t had any problems with euro optics, optics planet or predator optics. I also also had great luck buying on Rokslide and AT,

01-Mar-18
Camofire

01-Mar-18
Definitely not from Dickless Sporting Goods!

Direct from Leipold or Swarovski.

01-Mar-18
Anywhere you can get the best deal or discount. Quality optics are an expensive investment and if you're able to find a good deal I'd reccomebd purchasing through them. I've used box stores when I had points to burn or they had a sale and I've also purchased from Camerland NY.

01-Mar-18
Rocky Mtn Bighorn Society for Swaro's. You get a discount and they help keep Sheep and Goats on the Mountain.

01-Mar-18
Another vote for Doug at Cameraland! Prices have been great and service has been above and beyond.

01-Mar-18
eBay

01-Mar-18
Maybe you haven't heard about him?

Doug at Cameraland

02-Mar-18
I usually have friends leave them at my house when they head out for deployment. That’s how I picked up my most recent Swaro spotter :)

02-Mar-18
E bay

02-Mar-18
Doug at Cameraland. I've been happy with "demo" binos. I've also bought used from a hunting forum.

02-Mar-18
Ben at Sport Optics...they match all online pricing and when asked for an additional discount they allowed another 7%. If you ask, it works!

02-Mar-18
Doug at Cameraland. Bought 2 Leica rangefinders, Leica Ultravid, Zeiss Conquest, and 2 Canon point and shoot digital cameras from him. All open box demos, all excellent conditions, great price, and outstanding service. Cannot go wrong with Doug!

• Sitka Gear