Jaquomo 24-Jul-20
EmbryOklahoma 24-Jul-20
Bake 24-Jul-20
ki-ke 25-Jul-20
T Mac 25-Jul-20
T Mac 25-Jul-20
woodguy65 25-Jul-20
03-Mar-18
Anyone hunt with jay? What kind of dogs does he run?

03-Mar-18
Oh boy...

—jim

03-Mar-18
Will someone who knows the story pm me the details. I am sick of seeing these posts and not having a clue as to what happened.

Thanks

03-Mar-18
I don't even know the story but I'm ready to pile on!

03-Mar-18
I understand that if his dogs don't perform he threatens them with a trip to the far east.

Terry (HUMOR)

03-Mar-18
Some treat hunting with Jay Fuller like Fight Club...

03-Mar-18
Lololol

03-Mar-18
bou tick hounds

03-Mar-18

03-Mar-18
If you search, you might be able to find a couple old threads.

You have to read between the lines and b.s. but you should be able to figure out what happened.

Fwiw, it sounded like a legitimate mistake, Not any thing malicious. The drama runs strong with some people on the interwebs.

03-Mar-18
Them bou ticks will yap yap yap until crunchtime, then they

03-Mar-18
then they.........get real silent!

04-Mar-18
I am with Ryan X 4,000,000,000,000

04-Mar-18
The same bou who's anti-AR 15..? I be bam bou zled.

04-Mar-18
No AR-15 ? How un American... .

06-Mar-18

06-Mar-18
It’s obvious that Bou Bound will never say what really happened. It must suck for him to see these threads pop up ever now again. I’m sure he reads them, but for whatever reason won’t say a peep. You can shoot a lion on a guided hunt for under $4K so why pay big bucks to do something illegal?

06-Mar-18
Anyone ever think there may be some legal ramifications or due process in the works precluding bou from spilling his guts on the outfitter? Bou may be annoying at times but he's not stupid.

06-Mar-18

07-Mar-18
He hasn't hammered the new sponsor iron will broadheads yet. Maybe turning over a new leaf ?

10-Mar-18
Midwest- That HAD crossed my mind. But IF that is the case, then why hasn’t he come on one of these threads and stated that?

10-Mar-18
I'm not GOING OUT on a limb here, and I agree with Midwest. I've hunted, and met with Bou. A real nice guy and a gentleman, and he loves hunting, I mean really loves it. His sarcasm annoys some people, and others just laugh. The internet is not a place to pass judgement. Bou sure as hell doesn't need to explain anything to anyone.

If anyone wants to assume, well, assume its private, because there will probably be no explanations given here, guaranteed. Resurrecting a dead horse is just that, its dead.

12-Mar-18
Seriously, I can’t imagine that anyone really still cares. It’s all very clear anyway. When you are part of a legal process you keep your mouth shut.

21-Jul-20

21-Jul-20
Maybe that is why Bou is always posting it is better to have good pictures than a mount. ;)

21-Jul-20
Thoughts??

21-Jul-20
I think people that revive threads like this in an attempt to get under another's skin reveal alot about themselves in the process.

21-Jul-20
I see it this way....There always seems to be someone eager to pass judgement on folks and situations where they dont have all the facts, but present and bust balls as if they do. MANY long time contributors, with mountains of experience, great stories and willingness to share knowledge and advice, have quietly disappeared from this site. Thats a fact. The keyboard tough guys and trolls that have more time than brains, more estrogen running through their veins than experience, are the reasons that many good people have stopped visiting here.

Maverick, if you've got an issue with BouBound, GROW a set and confront the man! In the meantime, change your tampon and remember what your mommy told you. Whatever she told you, it translates to this: Don't be a dick.

As if it matters, I know Bou only on here. I've never met the man. So dont consider this defending him. I'm simply calling out a-holes.

21-Jul-20
Well said Steve!

21-Jul-20
Ki-ke is spot on. I spent a week hunting in TX with some long time regulars. I’m talking about guys who’s names are known here. Guys with Super Slams, guys with tons of knowledge and experiences, guy who would do specials on here. Those guys laughed when they saw me checking in on BS. But we all laugh a lot on those trips! Those guys don’t need the crap they had to put up with on here and have headed on up the mountain Without us. They won’t be back...

—Jim

21-Jul-20
X5

22-Jul-20
"The keyboard tough guys and trolls that have more time than brains, more estrogen running through their veins than experience, are the reasons that many good people have stopped visiting here."

Steve calls them like he sees them, and I agree in totality. I have exactly NO use for the frat boys (any age) who think digging through the manure pile puts their stench on others. Quite the opposite. I don't contribute here often...just occasionally...and it's becoming less frequent.

22-Jul-20
Very well said Steve.

22-Jul-20
Steve and Jim x2.

I am also friends with the group that Jim is talking about, plus others with that same mindset that have left. Its ashamed that guys like that no longer come here because of the nonsense, bickering, belittling, etc. that goes on more and more now. It has definitely gotten worse since the closing of the community forum too.

Still some great guys here, but I'm afraid more and more will drop off as time goes on.

22-Jul-20
Couldn’t agree more with you guys but let’s not forget that the passive aggressive individual you are defending, I think it’s fair to say, has instigated more feuds than anyone on this site. So let’s call a spade a spade!

22-Jul-20
I agree with those above. It's a shame those guys don't interact much here anymore, if at all. Others that are here from time to time don't share their stories because of this crap either.

22-Jul-20
Steve and Jim Very well said and very true

Jim I missed you guys at the whataburger in Kingsville by about 20 minutes. I was over there on some business Hope you hunt went well!!

22-Jul-20
Sad :-(

22-Jul-20
T Mac nailed it! I have nothing against Bou. Except when he calls guys out for not coming back to threads they start to post the results or give a conclusion to a story. I just think that’s a little hipocritical given his history. That’s why I sometimes just can’t help myself and take a poke at him. Not to be malicious or mean..................

But I guess it goes back to how I was raised. I was taught you “tell it like it is- the good, the bad and the ugly!” If you make a mistake or something goes bad, you don’t try to hide it- just “own it", tell it like it is and move on.

I think if Bou had done that at some point, folks would just drop it. He wouldn’t even have had to give any details- just a general idea of what happened.

Of course I realize we will probably never find out what happened, but until we do Bou will likely have to keep taking those jabs from time to time................... ;-)

If you’ve been on here long enough you will realize there is a LOT of ball busting going on. And sometimes you just gotta pull up those big boy “undies” and take what’s coming to you. Like when Pat gets a comment about the “CATCH AND RELEASE TURKEY” or Jake and the endless SHEEP references! : ) Or me and the frequent snake jokes! ;-)

22-Jul-20
I'd like to know what more estrogen than experience means ? Guess you all think women can't hunt effectively. Why always use a female put - down ?

22-Jul-20
"Those guys don’t need the crap they had to put up with on here and have headed on up the mountain Without us. They won’t be back..."

And I'm willing to bet they didn't bother with long goodbyes either. Smart guys typically know when it's time to leave and they just slip away.

22-Jul-20
Amen Kevin, they start posting less and less, stop interacting more and more, and then one day they just move on. Online forums all seem to have a life cycle.

22-Jul-20
You're right Wytex. I shouldnt have used feminine desciptors as a knock on the jackwads that I was calling out. 99% of the women I know are better than that.

I'll report myself to BS' HR Dept.

22-Jul-20
Bou is guy that has stepped up to offer me helpful information in private, obviously spending a bunch of his time in the process. That to me says a lot. We met in passing when he was getting on float plane and I was getting off, and I am looking forward to we share a camp together in the future. Seems like good guy to me.

22-Jul-20
I for one miss several of them like NVA G UP and some others. I even miss Serb from time to time.

22-Jul-20
The statute of limitations have to end at some point. Then we’ll get the Paul Harvey!

I miss nvagup too. I never understood the resentment of some.

What about our resident turkey bow master!?

23-Jul-20

23-Jul-20

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
TBM
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
TBM
This TBM He is just swamped working mega overtime at toilet paper factory , speaking engagement , book deals, product development and testing , finding new boxes to think out of, xtc etc xtra.....HDYLMK

23-Jul-20
I recall that image. Wish I could find it in a better resolution!

23-Jul-20
HDYLMK is on facespace terrorizing the Trad Bow groups there if any of you miss him that much. :)

23-Jul-20
Folks come, folks go. Folks with experience leave, folks with experience join. Everyone is replaceable....so to speak. Heck....I quietly left many years ago and was a very frequent poster way back when under a different screen name. I quietly came back for something fresh. I suppose others who have moved on might be back at some point when they are looking for something fresh or get curious. No sense getting the e-egos and man-thongs in a knot. Folks don't need to take anything personal, just keep everything in context and an even keel. If ya don't like a thread...move on to another....it's free. IMO...there's more entertaining things to read or discuss than sweating a thread you don't like.

23-Jul-20
Everyone leaves a place for a reason. Sometimes it’s their own doing, sometimes it is the doing of others...

24-Jul-20
Ki-Ke nailed it!

24-Jul-20
As a lurker I would rather have TBM 's exploits to read than this guy. https://www.valkyriesofhonor.com/?p=849

24-Jul-20
It's funny you bring that up DaveLemaster. A couple weeks back, a thread started by Serb about a bet was brought back up. Out of curiosity I searched for Serb to see where he was and that website was the first hit in Google. I was shocked to say the least.

24-Jul-20
I've made several posts in previous Jay Fuller threads....

I'm disappointed with how many bowsite members focused on Bou and ignored Jay Fuller. Jay is the person responsible for the illegal activities. Bou got caught up (probably unknowingly) in Jay's willingness to break the law in order to kill and make money. Bou is certainly not the first client to get caught up in Jay's illegal actions.

While I find Bou's silence on the matter is not in the best interest of others contemplating hunting with Jay Fuller, the squawking really misses the mark.

24-Jul-20
HDYLMK reached out to me and offered up a really promising WY elk spot he hunted. He read on here that I was hunting WY this year. We sparred often when he was on here, but he offered this to me for no reason (that I can see). I miss him on Bowsite.

24-Jul-20
TBM is a really good dude. Does he like to post A LOT on FB trad pages? Yep. But he’s still a very knowledgeable and funny guy. We exchange PMs and comments often. He really did know how to get under some people’s skin on here... but by design. Deep down, he’s just a very driven bow hunter that likes to share his passion.

24-Jul-20
TBM is on Facebook and Instagram. Funny dude.

Only thing he ever said to me directly on the bowsite was about my son. And it was touching. I’ll always like him for that

And he reached out on Instagram and offered Wyoming general info to me as well.

I wish he’d come back. He was fun

25-Jul-20
Nancy Pelosi would almost be a treat at this point......

25-Jul-20
Lighten up Francis!

25-Jul-20

25-Jul-20
What is the name of the FB Trad Bow group that TBM terrorizes ? asking for a friend

• Sitka Gear