krieger 05-Mar-18
INbowdude 06-Mar-18
krieger 07-Mar-18
DoorKnob 07-Mar-18
JTV 07-Mar-18
krieger 08-Mar-18
Owl 08-Mar-18
05-Mar-18
Thinking about getting a set, but want to hear from the Bowsiters? I've been eaten alive by chiggers on warm hog hunts, ticks on every appendage on turkey hunts... I will wear this if it works, but would like to hear some real life experiences. What's the verdict??

05-Mar-18
Works on ticks but NOT mosquitos. Can't say regarding chiggers. TODDY

05-Mar-18
I bought a set several years ago ,when it first hit the market. Like TODDY says,it doesn't work for mosquitoes,but it's great for ticks and blackflies. I haven't worn it since I bought my first Thermacell though. Bob

05-Mar-18
Now the way I understand it, the newer " Total " RynoSkin is different than what was offered earlier...anyone get a set recently?

06-Mar-18
Works on chiggers/ no see-ums as well but not skeeters. Spray on some sawyers and you are good to go!

07-Mar-18
Well I ordered a complete set, we'll see how it does for me.

07-Mar-18
I am not really a newfangled stuff guy. In fact last year I harvested my buck while wearing only underpants and socks. I never heard of this stuff but I do hate skeeters. I can't wait to hear your report on how well this works. In fact email me when you post so I don't miss it :D

07-Mar-18
you still need to spray down your outer clothing and any cloth gear you have with Permethrin ... otherwise the ticks will hitchhike home with ya, infest your truck and house when you disrobe .... I just picked up two cans of Sawyers, I use it NOW when shed hunting and doing my spring deer scouting .. the damn ticks are out now !!... I coat my clothing, jacket, shirt, long johns, cap and boots well before I leave the Truck or hang it all up at home and spray it all down, I even spray the inside of the clothes... I'll pick up two more cans before Turkey season kicks in ..

08-Mar-18
Thanks JTV. I have some Permethrin concentrate that I got last year, mix up a couple spray bottles. I will giv eit an honest try.

08-Mar-18
I've been wearing BugSkinz and RhinoSkin for years and have never experienced a chigger or tick bite while having them on. I live on the VA Peninsula which is to say we have more ticks and chiggers than atoms of oxygen. They run hot as they are essentially pantyhose but I don't care. I just dress down my top layer and/or sweat. Better than to be infested.

I don't do permetherin. It's harder on me than the creepy crawlies.

• Sitka Gear