TODDY 05-Mar-18
huntr4477 05-Mar-18
krieger 05-Mar-18
INbowdude 06-Mar-18
krieger 07-Mar-18
krieger 08-Mar-18
Owl 08-Mar-18
05-Mar-18
Thinking about getting a set, but want to hear from the Bowsiters? I've been eaten alive by chiggers on warm hog hunts, ticks on every appendage on turkey hunts... I will wear this if it works, but would like to hear some real life experiences. What's the verdict??

05-Mar-18
Works on ticks but NOT mosquitos. Can't say regarding chiggers. TODDY

05-Mar-18
I bought a set several years ago ,when it first hit the market. Like TODDY says,it doesn't work for mosquitoes,but it's great for ticks and blackflies. I haven't worn it since I bought my first Thermacell though. Bob

05-Mar-18
Now the way I understand it, the newer " Total " RynoSkin is different than what was offered earlier...anyone get a set recently?

06-Mar-18
Works on chiggers/ no see-ums as well but not skeeters. Spray on some sawyers and you are good to go!

07-Mar-18
Well I ordered a complete set, we'll see how it does for me.

08-Mar-18
Thanks JTV. I have some Permethrin concentrate that I got last year, mix up a couple spray bottles. I will giv eit an honest try.

08-Mar-18
I've been wearing BugSkinz and RhinoSkin for years and have never experienced a chigger or tick bite while having them on. I live on the VA Peninsula which is to say we have more ticks and chiggers than atoms of oxygen. They run hot as they are essentially pantyhose but I don't care. I just dress down my top layer and/or sweat. Better than to be infested.

I don't do permetherin. It's harder on me than the creepy crawlies.

• Sitka Gear