B N A A guy 05-Apr-18
KJC 06-Apr-18
Ibow 06-Apr-18
B N A A guy 06-Apr-18
05-Mar-18

B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hey Bowsiters, We have some discounted Alberta Black Bear hunts available for prime time this Spring. This is a very remote fly in operation in the northern reaches of the Athabasca Delta. Exceptional trophy potential for true northern giants.

Hunt Details:

7 FULL days of bowhunting.

Price includes air charter in and out of Fort McMurray, Alberta.

2 Black Bears.

All meals, guiding, lodging in wall tents and trophy prep for travel home included

This hunt retails for $8,000 for 2 Bears.

Discounted price $5,600 + Approximately $400.00 for tags and lic.

This is for a FULL 7 days bowhunting Black Bears that are virtually unhunted. We are looking for a group of Bowsiters to come up and enjoy this amazing adventure and take some monster Black Bears.

Available dates:

May 12 - 19

May 19 - 26

May 26 - June 2

Please contact me with any questions.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

Bow and Arrow Adventures - Bowsite Sponsor

(707) 260-9678

09-Mar-18

Great opportunity here for some one looking for a TOP END Black Bear hunt. Please contact me if you have any questions about this exciting far north adventure.

09-Mar-18
Very top end to be sure

09-Mar-18
Sounds like a lot but the costs for the outfitter for a hunt like this are high. I’ve been up there in northern Alberta bear hunting and it’s an unreal place to hunt. For what’s offered, it’s a pretty good price.

Hope you fill these spots soon Scott. Whoever goes is in for the bear hunt of a lifetime.

05-Apr-18
Hey Bowsite, my outfitter in Alberta has cut the price to $4,000 for 2 Bears. Again this is a super remote fly in hunt for big old boars. If you have the wherewithal to jump on a last minute bowhunt for giant bears we would love to have ya. Please contact me if you are a serious inquiry as the clock is ticking! Excellent opportunity with a great operation!

05-Apr-18
Hot damn that sounds like fun. Wish I could do it. I'm sure you'll get those spots filled.

05-Apr-18
Thanks Matt, I certainly hope so.

06-Apr-18
Scott, On your website the the retail price is $4995 not $8000. Is this the same hunt?

06-Apr-18
This reminds me of when Pat Garrett was a sponsor and did his spring hunt thread. If the the price for a two bear, fly in hunt in N. Alberta is $4000, that’s amazing.

06-Apr-18
Hey Ken, the outfitter on the website is a completely different outfitter. This outfit is a remote fly in only operation so there are extra costs naturally that come along with that.

• Sitka Gear