Cheesehead Mike 08-Mar-18
Woobie 08-Mar-18
Dotman 08-Mar-18
midwest 08-Mar-18
Z Barebow 08-Mar-18
Ucsdryder 08-Mar-18
Glunt@work 09-Mar-18
07-Mar-18
I’m currently sitting on 0 points. Thinking it’s time to cash in due to point creep. I was holding out for unit 10, but I just don’t see it happening in the next few years. I’m tired of being in the point game and I’m not getting any younger. Where should I go? Feel free to PM since you probably don’t want to post your honey hole on the World Wide Web!

07-Mar-18
Oh man. You just one point behind one of the best units! Hang in there buddy. :)

07-Mar-18

Outdoordan's Link
Here is a GREAT place with your preference points.

07-Mar-18
In 85 years you'll have a good shot at unit 10, you have to pay to play.

07-Mar-18
You have several really good options! Do a little research and you can probably figure out an elk unit in your backyard that will have the potential for good bulls...

08-Mar-18
Hopefully you have an equal number of points in WY, AZ and UT that way you'll have multiple options!

08-Mar-18
The timing coincides with my thread in the CO forum.

If I disrupted any bowsite etiquette, I apologize. I was just seeking insight from those with more/differing experience than me. I did not (and still do not) believe it is harmful in the least to discuss general information regarding units which take several years to draw.

08-Mar-18
Yeah I wouldn’t hold your breath for another year, pt creep is killing your odds.

08-Mar-18
Good Lord....what have you been waiting for?!

08-Mar-18
Someone has to draw. You need to keep applying every year because if you quit now, you will lose your accumulated points.

But I wouldn't order your maps just yet. (They usually go on sale in early summer)

08-Mar-18
Sophie it’s all in good fun. If you look around there are lots of these posts. But seriously, I have 0 points. It’s just point envy!

09-Mar-18
I have zero elk points. Since I burned them a few years back I hunt a limited unit every year.

• Sitka Gear