lewis 10-Mar-18
Bigdan 14-Mar-18
Lv2hnt 14-Mar-18
>>>---WW----> 14-Mar-18
Rickm 14-Mar-18
Bigdan 14-Mar-18
lewis 14-Mar-18
08-Mar-18
Known each other for over 30 years but never hunted together.We drew Az elk tags but hoping he kinda knows something about it he goes by the name Bigdan think ?? I’ll be all right Lewis

08-Mar-18
You Are Screwed!!! LOL

08-Mar-18
So my wife says anybody that goes by "Big" anything has obviously been in prison and is looking for a bitch! LOL

Good Luck with That!

08-Mar-18
He knows nothing about elk your doomed!

08-Mar-18
Just don't give him a cow call and you'll be fine.

08-Mar-18
Give him a hoochie momma and look out... :)

08-Mar-18
Good luck Lewis!!

08-Mar-18
Obviously Scar knows this guy... You might want to set up your own tent with a hot wire to prevent any unwanted guests in the middle of the night!

08-Mar-18
I'm waiting for Bigdan to chime in.....

08-Mar-18
I smell a couple dead elk come Sept.

08-Mar-18
Good luck, Lewis!

08-Mar-18
Congrats. Yeah just make sure you bring a Hoochie or two for Dan. He loves em:)

08-Mar-18
He actually told me and my brother a place to hunt to hunt about 30 years ago it sucks tooks 20 minutes to bugle in a nice 5x5 we blew it oh well lol Lewis

09-Mar-18
Just don’t let him get tangled up with the locals! ;-)

09-Mar-18
I only "know" Bigdan from here, he has always seemed like a good guy and a straight shooter. I just figured this was posted in jest, and my wife really did say that... She reads the posts on here sometimes as well. Good Luck Gents, go slay-em!!

09-Mar-18
As you all probably know I’m looking forward to it better late than never Lewis

09-Mar-18
Uh oh........have you looked into turning that tag back?!?! :)

09-Mar-18
I'll pay you $20. to blow a HOOCHIE MAMA right after daylight on the first day! $40. if you video it.... FM

09-Mar-18
Lewis, it sounds like you are in for a great hunt! Looking forward to the recap! Enjoy the planning and anticipation of an awesome elk experience with a legend!

09-Mar-18
Hunted elk with Bigdan in Montana last season. You will have a blast!

09-Mar-18
It will be two old guys looking for an easy spot to kill a couple of elks. Lewis and I go back a long way when my kids were pre teens we went to Orlando then went down to Homestead meet up with lewis and his wife. We went to the first marlins night game ever then he took us fishing for two days. My family all got sick on the boat. but we had a blast

09-Mar-18
Good luck! That's like being able to play hockey with Gretzky. I believe a hunt recap will be mandatory.

09-Mar-18
Dan still remember that croc that played like a statue in the Everglades and you getting on Darryl Strawberry so here we go .That trip when you visted was right after Hurricane Andrew. Lewis

09-Mar-18

Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
We will be staying in a camper like this one I sold mine but my brother has one we will use but we won't bring the jet boat

09-Mar-18
Pat!! OMG...the visuals!!

09-Mar-18
Damn Pat how did you know that lol I will not be deterred Dan that trailor looks like a great plan Lewis

09-Mar-18
Good thing about the camper is I only have to pull it from St George to Flagstaff and back that will save lots of diesel

09-Mar-18
Pat, how would you know that without checking?

Not that there's anything wrong with that... Wait, there is indeed something wrong with that!

09-Mar-18
I wondered if Lefemine was a fancy way of sayin feminine.... hmmm

10-Mar-18

Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
I will bring the camp dog likes to play

10-Mar-18
Lewis how many points did you have?

10-Mar-18
Probably too many after seeing Dan’s picture ??

10-Mar-18
Pray for lots of rain this spring and summer. We're having terrible drought conditions and the F&G is dumping water into some guzzlers to support the wildlife. Seems a lot of guys drew tags this year, and from what I've seen and heard the past two Septembers, you'll have a great hunt.

10-Mar-18
Dan, Between Pat's "Love Ewe" and your last photo, it would appear that the two of you have even more in common than just elk tags.....and there's mutton wrong with that.......

10-Mar-18
One of you got my tag! LOL, been hunting that unit for years. No tag for me this year. Good luck Careful parading around in those thongs. You're close enough to Flagstaff, you never know what will show up in camp.

10-Mar-18
Jake never met you but damn that was good lol ?? Lewis

14-Mar-18
I got a great map from these guys yesterday any of you that drew az needs to get a map of there unit from these guys Flatline Maps Prescott Valley Az 928-420-2724

14-Mar-18
Dan: Yep, Jimmie & Crew at FlatLine make the best maps for hunting Arizona, without question! Should REALLY help your hunt ...

14-Mar-18
Lewis just beware, if Danny brings a dog, it will pee on your bed.

Oh! Happy belated birthday Danny!

14-Mar-18
Dan traded in the thong for leather chaps a couple years ago!! Must growing up??

Lewis, if you make tacos while your there you should be pretty safe!

Good luck boys.

14-Mar-18
Bill I don't have them kind of dogs any more I switched from Wenner dogs to Border Collies

14-Mar-18
Ordered maps from them today talked to Brenda and she was great ?? very personable Lewis

• Sitka Gear