Mr. 541 23-Mar-18
KHunter 23-Mar-18
Z Barebow 23-Mar-18
NoWiser 23-Mar-18
Z Barebow 23-Mar-18
Franklin 23-Mar-18
Quinn @work 23-Mar-18
23-Mar-18
I’m headed to New Mexico Oct 1 - 4th for an Elk hunt this season and wanting to drive. Didn’t know if anyone else was making the same type of trip around the same time that would like to split the drive time. I know it sounds kind of crazy but I figured why not ask and see if we can make it work.

23-Mar-18
You buy a LO tag? Most of us won't know if we are going until April 25th.

23-Mar-18
Yes I got a LO tag from a coworker out there... Sorry I didn’t even think about the draw.

23-Mar-18
“Sorry I didn’t even think about the draw.“

If only we all could say that. lol.

23-Mar-18
Scoot- I have an old elk tag from last year I can lend to you? In fact being the nice guy I am, I will let you have it!

23-Mar-18
I'm with Z. I have an unpunched 16A tag in my safe that I'd be willing to sell. I have a tough time looking at it without sobbing. I'll cut you a hell of a deal just because you are a good guy.

23-Mar-18
Scoot-I know you are a man with pride. If you absolutely insist on paying me, I would only charge you half of what it cost me.

With NoWiser's offer, you go from having zero elk tags to two great tags in two states. Problem solved!

23-Mar-18
Why is it "crazy"....I drive to Colorado and N. Mexico and it`s a snap. I get to Eastern Colorado....get a cheap room for overnite and next afternoon you`re there.

23-Mar-18
I got an Unpunched 2017 16a tag too you can have for the driver.

• Sitka Gear