UltimatePred 06-Apr-18
shane 06-Apr-18
UltimatePred 07-Apr-18
wis. bowhunter 07-Apr-18
stick n string 07-Apr-18
UltimatePred 07-Apr-18
UltimatePred 07-Apr-18
30-Mar-18
Does anyone know if they are running any special sale on the camera or if they have a bowsite discount code? Tryin to talk my wife into getting me an early father's day gift to use turkey hunting in Missouri in a month and every little bit will help!

31-Mar-18
Due to the lack of response, go ahead and give them a call. They are usually easy to get on the phone and will return calls. They’ll take payment and give you special promos they are offering (if there are any) over the phone—did it for me.

31-Mar-18
Sweet. Thanks!

02-Apr-18
First time I have seen these. Looks great for the price. There decoy looks awesome also.

04-Apr-18
It's a steal for $200 with all the stuff you get. If you got a GoPro Hero5 with all those goodies it would cost you probably 3 times that.

Darren

04-Apr-18
If the camera is as good as their customer service, it will be a solid product!

04-Apr-18
Hey guys, Sorry for my delayed response. I just saw this thread. Thank you for all of the kind words! We just created a 10% OFF promo code for the camera for you guys. It is UPAC10% and will expire in two weeks. I hope everyone has an amazing turkey season.

04-Apr-18
Stick n String, I have tried to reply back to you PM twice, but it does not appear to be going through to you. If they're not and you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout at 719-800-1492. Thanks!

04-Apr-18
Ultimate Predator is also Ultimate Customer Service. I've had one of their cameras for going on three years with three contacts regarding minor issues. They have solved all three within a few days and at no cost...even the one that was basically my fault. On top of that their product does exactly what it is advertised to do. I have absolutely no contact with or financial interest in the company, just admire companies that perform.

04-Apr-18
Thank you for the kind words Stubbleduck! I'm glad to hear we have been able to take care of ya. We feel customers are our most valuable asset, because we are absolutely nothing without you guys.

04-Apr-18
Lance, i did get your PM's, thanks! Greatly appreciate the generousity of a bowsite promo code. Hopefully bowsiters take advantage of it, i know i will!

04-Apr-18
Stick n String....good deal. Glad they were actually going through. You are very welcome, and thank you for your future business!

04-Apr-18
Order placed. Cant wait!

04-Apr-18
Stick n String, thank you sir.

04-Apr-18
How does the ultimate predator cam work with the bow mount.? Is there too much vibration after the shot to see the arrow impact or would you be better off using the hat mount. Also can you upload your videos on the computer and attach them in emails. Sorry for the dumb questions but I was thinking of getting one of these for bowhunting and want to know how they work. Thanks

04-Apr-18
Santa Claus gave each of my kids one for x-mas. Best gift ever !

05-Apr-18
Bob, it sounds like Santa has great taste! lol

05-Apr-18
Wis. Bowhunter, ask away. I'm happy to answer any of our questions. I used to be a high school math teacher so I know the routine....lol. The bow mount is wonderful for everything except for that split second impact. Sometimes you can see it just fine and other times you catch it on a bounce. You have a lot of force hitting that bow causing the camera to shake a bit. I will give you a perfect example. If you hold the camera or your phone in your hand extended out in front of you and a buddy punches you in the arm, it is a guarantee you will shake even just a bit. You certainly can use it on your hat with the head mount. That is a wonderful option too. The only draw back to the head mount is that it increases the odds of not being perfectly aligned. I always like to connect it to my phone for a moment to ensure I am aligned. You absolutely can upload the files to your computer. However, usually the files are too large to just email like normal so we use a super simple, free site called www.WeTransfer.com. We use that site all of the time to transfer video files. It's fantastic.

05-Apr-18
Man y'all are going to talk me into getting one.

05-Apr-18
Mine was ordered yesterday, scheduled to arrive at my house Saturday. Cant wait to start messin with it, get as prepped as possible for turkey in Mizzou in 3 weeks. Shane, the question isnt "can you afford to get one"? The question is "can you afford to NOT get one"?....... ;^)

06-Apr-18
Hey OhioHunter, I'm glad to hear we are persuading you ;). I made the coupon good for two weeks so it will expire on April 18th.

06-Apr-18
Going to order one in a couple of days.

07-Apr-18
Shane, we greatly appreciate your future business!

07-Apr-18
I just ordered the predator cam. I emailed lance that I wanted to buy a stake and wire for my wind drifter turkey decoys. I lost one set out in my woods somewhere. He told me that he would send them along with my camera no charge. That is fantastic customer service. Thank you Lance and thanks for the bowsite coupon. I will have my new camera and my wind drifter decoys out in eleven days can't wait.

07-Apr-18

stick n string's embedded Photo
Cam mounted, just need to get the bullheads dialed in and then the tough wait for the season....
Cam mounted, just need to get the bullheads dialed in and then the tough wait for the season....
Mail man just dropped something at my house.....;^). Unbelievable fast shipping, cant wait to mess around with it. Thanks again Lance

07-Apr-18
You are very welcome Stick n String. Looks like you are ready for action. Thank you for your purchase! Let us know if you have any questions.

07-Apr-18
No problem Wis. Bowhunter. Thank you for being a return customer!

• Sitka Gear