RK 11-Oct-18
BUCKeye 11-Oct-18
nmarchr 11-Oct-18
sleddogpa 26-Oct-18
BOBSTER 28-Oct-18
SDHNTR(home) 28-Oct-18
Habitat 29-Oct-18
03-Apr-18
I submitted a similar post a year or more ago, but never booked a hunt. Didn't want to derail the Black Buck Mounts thread... so, where does one find a good Black Buck hunt. Please share where I might get a good Black Buck hunt.

Also interested in method of hunts... baited from a blind or spot & stalk. Any info will be appreciated.

03-Apr-18
Andy, look on some of the Texas hunting forums , a lot advertised, I haven't hunted Black Buck with any of them. Forrest

03-Apr-18
My folks have a bunch of them on their ranch. PM me and I’ll get you some contact info.

03-Apr-18
I have two buddies that just returned last week from Diamond C Bowhunting Ranch. They said Skylar has some beautiful Blackbucks and some really nice Axis bucks.

They were after axis doe and saw a limited number. When they departed there was 2 less does and 1 less sow pig.

03-Apr-18
I’m going after one on Thursday in TN. I will let you know. I’m going where they are running a special right now!

10-Oct-18
Any updates? Strongly considering this hunt for this winter or 2019. Looking to minimized the canned hunt experience that I have pictured at some TN operations.

10-Oct-18
Call Skylar at Diamond C Bowhunting. 1-801-550-1525. You will be hunting over a feeder. They are sharp and shy animals. I have hunted with Skylar several times and have always seen some real beauties on his ranch.

Diamond C is 70 mi. west of Ft. Worth. It is an "I-20 run" across MS, LA and TX. Ranch about 40 mi. north of the interstate. Turn north at Ranger, TX.

10-Oct-18
Where in TN can you find a black buck hunt?

10-Oct-18
They're a dime a dozen in Texas, figuratively speaking of course. As Greg said, Diamond C gets good reviews from the TexasBowhunter crowd. I've been to T4 Exotics to axis hunt, and it's a very nice place. Nice camphouse, cook for yourself, and he has some nice animals. I saw several nice blackbucks in March while axis hunting.

Dean Titsworth 432-301-0015 Central Texas

10-Oct-18
I went hunting with Wilderness Hunting Lodge in TN. They had a handful of black bucks. This would be an easy hunt.....the black bucks were in a large fenced in pasture. Just pick one out and stalk him. It may be a little difficult with a bow.....but shouldn’t be that hard. I would probably go to TX for a black buck.

11-Oct-18
Are you looking for a certain size-record book or just a representative animal ?

11-Oct-18
Don't care about score, but want one mature enough to have the dark coat.

Alabowma- the pasture setup at Wilderness is exactly what I am looking to avoid.

11-Oct-18

nmarchr's embedded Photo
nmarchr's embedded Photo
Diamond C

26-Oct-18

sleddogpa's embedded Photo
sleddogpa's embedded Photo
Another from diamond c

28-Oct-18

BOBSTER's embedded Photo
T4Exotics Blackbuck
BOBSTER's embedded Photo
T4Exotics Blackbuck
This one is from T4Exotics, in Brownwood, TX. There are bigger ones there also.

28-Oct-18
Ol Dean might just have the best name I’ve ever heard!

29-Oct-18
The Baker ranch also has a annual archery black buck hunt but I haven't been there

• Sitka Gear