eddie c 05-Apr-18
M.Pauls 05-Apr-18
Rut Nut 06-Apr-18
05-Apr-18

Rut Nut's Link
Who knew???!!! ;-)

05-Apr-18
Mountain goats...

A .223 would've been easier than using a crane.

05-Apr-18

SlipShot's Link
Wrong link

05-Apr-18

SlipShot's Link
Check out the "deer" jump of a car.

05-Apr-18
They look like bridge goats to me. To bad the weren’t fainting goats and you could scare them and watch them fall into the water.

05-Apr-18
What a tremendous waste of resources.

05-Apr-18
I remember having a book about this when I was just a little guy. Prophetic

05-Apr-18
Lol

05-Apr-18
Ike- I was thinking a big fishing pole with a carrot dangling, but that would work too! ;-)

05-Apr-18
Tremendous waste of resources?? It's a bucket truck that probably took 20 minutes total to save two goats that are either pets or "livestock" to a hobby farm. A waste would be if they fell and died, as in one way or another they are a resource. If you want to see tremendous wasting start following what our Canadian Government is up to..

05-Apr-18
depending on who footed the bill, probably $300 per hour crane time plus 3 employees time for $150 worth of goats?

05-Apr-18
I own goats and up here in Canada they’re running about 150-200 a head, so while that may not be very much and a crane ain’t cheap I still don’t see it as a tremendous waste. My guess is they never saw a bill for the crane, but probably got the fine for having their animals get out. Crane employees probably enjoyed the change of pace too, keeps life interesting. Didn’t need 3 of them, I’d bet they all just happened to “go along for the ride”

06-Apr-18
Livestock? It said they were "Mt." Goats in the link! ;-)

• Sitka Gear