Pronghorn
Contributors to this thread:
CBennett 08-Apr-18
wytex 09-Apr-18
JL 09-Apr-18
Steve H. 09-Apr-18
08-Apr-18

CBennett's embedded Photo
I shot this one from a tree stand 6 ft off the ground next to a fence crossing .
CBennett's embedded Photo
I shot this one from a tree stand 6 ft off the ground next to a fence crossing .
I hunted unit 29 in 2011 and had a great hunt, I now have 5 points and have been researching some different units. I will be driving from Missouri and plan on hunting public ground while camping out of my truck. I am looking for an area with terrain conducive for stalking and possible waterholes to set a blind on. I could possibly draw into 32 or 47. These areas seem to have quite a bit of public access and the tag allocations have went up for both units this year. I have never been in either of these areas so I am not sure of quality of animals or the terrain. I will be making some phone calls to Wy G&F to ask some questions this week, but have found bowsite to be a great resource in the past. Any info on these units or others would be greatly appreciated.

09-Apr-18
pm sent

09-Apr-18
I'm in a similar boat. I have 4 antelope and deer PP's. I was thinking next year cashing in. This year maybe Montana depending on the winter kill issue.

09-Apr-18
There's more vegetative cover in your photo that all of unit 47--VERY open.

• Sitka Gear