DVS 14-Mar-19
DVS 25-Mar-19
DVS 01-Apr-19
DVS 08-Apr-19
DVS 15-Apr-19
DVS 22-Apr-19
16-Apr-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. His 11th time to Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. His 11th time to Africa!
We love to share our hunters experiences! Each hunter is unique and each hunt is unique. Enjoy the journey of some of our fellow hunters who got to enjoy the awesomeness of what Africa has to offer. Share your own adventures...

16-Apr-18
sweet I cant wait for July

22-Apr-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. Pheasant hunting
DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. Pheasant hunting
We thought we would spoil Ken with a little pheasant hunting. What a experience. That is just one of the nice things about hunting in Africa, the big variety of plains game and bird hunting you get to choose from.

08-May-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Mountain Reedbuck hunted by Randy Laskowsky, CA. A lot of climbing and stalking!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Mountain Reedbuck hunted by Randy Laskowsky, CA. A lot of climbing and stalking!
Randy Laskowsky from CA managed to get this beautiful Mountain Reedbuck. It took a lot of determination, patience and perseverance. Well done Randy, you deserve it!

21-May-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Night animals are not always on top of hunters wishlist, comming to Africa. It takes alot of practice and preparation to take this challenge head on.
DVS's embedded Photo
Night animals are not always on top of hunters wishlist, comming to Africa. It takes alot of practice and preparation to take this challenge head on.
Taking up the challenge of hunting a porcupine in the pitch black African night was not something that Randy Laskowsky had any doubts about! A job well done!!

11-Jun-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Among one of the animals that he managed to harvest, was this beautiful Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Among one of the animals that he managed to harvest, was this beautiful Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Mark was super excited about this Trophy Gemsbuck, well deserved.
DVS's embedded Photo
Mark was super excited about this Trophy Gemsbuck, well deserved.
DVS's embedded Photo
And to top off his hunt, he managed to track down and hunt this beautiful Kudu Bull. Experiencing Africa with Family and Friends!
DVS's embedded Photo
And to top off his hunt, he managed to track down and hunt this beautiful Kudu Bull. Experiencing Africa with Family and Friends!
Mark Colloton, all the way from Colorado! Enjoying his first time to Africa and a bow, with his brother Mike Colloton. We had a blast!

12-Jun-18
Looks like a great season as always! Lots of great memories looking at these pictures.

18-Jun-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Zambian Sable!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Zambian Sable!
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
The Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
The Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Trophy Gemsbuck!!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Trophy Gemsbuck!!
This is what Dr. Steve C. Jensen, Sonora CA had to say: "As with all hunting experiences past 20+ years you develop pre-concerned ideas of what might be. The hunting camp here exceeded my expectations in all ways. The scope of hunting, the quality of animals and the staff are all outstanding. Best hunting camp ever. I need to build a bigger game room if I come back. Consider you all like family not associates. Fantastic fond memories. I love South-Africa and it’s culture."

25-Jun-18

DVS's embedded Photo
" Wow, what a week! I hate to even think about my time at Dries Visser Safaris, because it means my trip is over. I couldn’t have asked for more out of my 1st trip to Africa."
DVS's embedded Photo
" Wow, what a week! I hate to even think about my time at Dries Visser Safaris, because it means my trip is over. I couldn’t have asked for more out of my 1st trip to Africa."
DVS's embedded Photo
Rolando managed to hunt this incredible Nyala, not what he was planning to hunt, but he couldn't pass the opportunity, when it came walking into the water hole.
DVS's embedded Photo
Rolando managed to hunt this incredible Nyala, not what he was planning to hunt, but he couldn't pass the opportunity, when it came walking into the water hole.
Our two TX friends Matt Sharp and Rolando Rocha enjoyed their First Trip to Africa together, with Dries Visser Safaris.

03-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Great memories, challenging hunting and a unforgettable experience!
DVS's embedded Photo
Great memories, challenging hunting and a unforgettable experience!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Gemsbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Gemsbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
Always fun to hunt, the famous warthog!!
DVS's embedded Photo
Always fun to hunt, the famous warthog!!
This is what Gyle Dale had to say about his experience: The hunting was terrific. My PH was knowledgeable, diligent and was able to get me opportunities at some very nice animals. I am always concerned when hunting a new location and outfitter for the first time, but the entire team at Dries Visser are pros at SA hunting and are prepared to earn your trust and satisfaction. Although late rains and mother nature created some unusual circumstances, the DV team worked hard to make sure my experience was memorable. It was a great team that made good hunting partners.

09-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
One photo can say a million words!
DVS's embedded Photo
One photo can say a million words!
DVS's embedded Photo
You did a great job Nick!!
DVS's embedded Photo
You did a great job Nick!!
This was my first trip to South-Africa and on my bucket list. I’ve talked about doing this trip for years.Dries Visser Safaris is the best for quality animals and number of animals. What a fantastic trip. I will be back for another hunt. - Nick Jarman

16-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
This amazing Impala was hunted from a pit blind, at about 15yards.
DVS's embedded Photo
This amazing Impala was hunted from a pit blind, at about 15yards.
DVS's embedded Photo
In case anybody wondered what a warthog over 13" looked like, here is your opportunity.
DVS's embedded Photo
In case anybody wondered what a warthog over 13" looked like, here is your opportunity.
DVS's embedded Photo
The beautiful Gemsbuck, or better know as the Oryx. Always a nice trophy to add to the collection.
DVS's embedded Photo
The beautiful Gemsbuck, or better know as the Oryx. Always a nice trophy to add to the collection.
We where fortunate enough to have Rudy and Patricia Morgan from IA visit with us and while Patricia was relaxing by the pool, enjoying her beer, Rudy managed to hunt some amazing trophies!

16-Jul-18
we had a great time at dvs! beautiful camp run by great people with more game than i ever imagined!gonna go back for sure!

16-Jul-18
Very nice trophies. Looks like some happy hunters!!

19-Jul-18
Beautiful Trophies, thanks for sharing. Forrest

30-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Couples who hunt together stay together and this is a testimonial of the truth!
DVS's embedded Photo
Couples who hunt together stay together and this is a testimonial of the truth!
DVS's embedded Photo
Two great warthogs in one morning, what an adventure!
DVS's embedded Photo
Two great warthogs in one morning, what an adventure!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest taken by Brian. Perfect shot!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest taken by Brian. Perfect shot!
DVS's embedded Photo
The A-Team! You did great Deanna, hunting this magnificent Kudu!
DVS's embedded Photo
The A-Team! You did great Deanna, hunting this magnificent Kudu!
This was our first time to Africa. We had heard stories, both good and bad, about hunting in Africa. We really did not know what to expect. It has been one of our best hunting experiences as a couple.. We cannot wait to return and bring our friends to hunt at this amazing place. We feel part of the family here at Dries Visser. Thanks again for everything! Brian and Deanna Cronin, USA

06-Aug-18
Stewart and LeAnn King visited with us, all the way from Colorado. While Stewart was out hunting, LeAnn enjoyed the other fun activities we have to offer on the ranch and off. This way they both could experience what Africa has to offer.

06-Aug-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Stewart King Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Stewart King Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Warthog
DVS's embedded Photo
Warthog
DVS's embedded Photo
LeAnn, riding the donkey cart!
DVS's embedded Photo
LeAnn, riding the donkey cart!

13-Aug-18

DVS's embedded Photo
The first family member up is Brody Cotten. He managed to hunt some great animals with the crossbow, this unique Blue Wildebeest being one of them.
DVS's embedded Photo
The first family member up is Brody Cotten. He managed to hunt some great animals with the crossbow, this unique Blue Wildebeest being one of them.
DVS's embedded Photo
Last minute of the day, Brody managed to get this great Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
Last minute of the day, Brody managed to get this great Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
This warthog made a death-run between some trees and lost one of his tusks. Fortunately they could retrieve the missing tusk, just in time for the photo.
DVS's embedded Photo
This warthog made a death-run between some trees and lost one of his tusks. Fortunately they could retrieve the missing tusk, just in time for the photo.
The Close and Cotten family of Wisconsin, hunted with us for 10 Days and what a treat. They hunted hard during the day and enjoyed sharing their days adventures around the campfire with each other. A lot of memories made by this loving family.

17-Aug-18
Awesome adventures! Brings back some great memories!

22-Aug-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A photo of Jakes amazing Zebra. The best fillets you will ever taste.
DVS's embedded Photo
A photo of Jakes amazing Zebra. The best fillets you will ever taste.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a photo, what a Gemsbuck, what a hunt!!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a photo, what a Gemsbuck, what a hunt!!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a excellent shot on the Blue Wildebeest, well done Jake.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a excellent shot on the Blue Wildebeest, well done Jake.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another beautiful animal. The Impala curry was excellent, that went with that!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another beautiful animal. The Impala curry was excellent, that went with that!
Read all about Jake's hunting experience with this Zebra:

"All day we sat seeing warthogs through the day like every other casual day. The weather was so bad, and nothing was moving, so I decided to read a bunch of hunting stories from a magazine. One part through the day Cobus said “there’s a Zebra” He jammed me out of my seat and said just kidding. In the last three hours of the day Cobus said “Zebra”, I looked to my right and sure enough, there was a majestic Zebra, standing 30 yards away coming in swiftly. I quickly got up and grabbed my bow and got in position to take the animal of my dreams. Everything was working out perfectly and the windows were open, so it was just me and the Zebra. I was just waiting for a clean shot when it came time, I took a couple of deep breaths to gather myself and drew back and took my time with putting my pin on his shoulder and then released the shot.

Hoping I did enough I saw the arrow struck hard and the Zebra running for thick cover when Cobus got out of the blind and told me he could see the Zebra I was ecstatic. I did it!"

29-Aug-18
"This was our first Safaris and Dries Visser met all our expectations. The hunting is outstanding and the PH’s and staff are super friendly." - Ken Close

29-Aug-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Warthog
DVS's embedded Photo
Warthog
One of the reasons why you bring your family to Africa, so you get to share these special moments with your family!

29-Aug-18

03-Sep-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful 39" Gemsbuck Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful 39" Gemsbuck Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Another beautiful mature Kudu Bull. Well done Tim!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another beautiful mature Kudu Bull. Well done Tim!
The last of the Cotton and Close hunting photo's. Tim Cotton managed to hunt a beautiful 39" Gemsbuck Bull. Definitely one for the record books.

03-Sep-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful mature Impala to end off another amazing and unforgettable hunt.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful mature Impala to end off another amazing and unforgettable hunt.

03-Sep-18
Awesome pics! Glad my friends at DVS are having an awesome season!

11-Sep-18
That is the most important part of hunting, having fun!!

11-Sep-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Three Generations of Schmidt's came to visit with us in Africa and they all had a great time.
DVS's embedded Photo
Three Generations of Schmidt's came to visit with us in Africa and they all had a great time.
DVS's embedded Photo
Skyler and Shelbe had a awesome time.
DVS's embedded Photo
Skyler and Shelbe had a awesome time.
"My first day hunting was an experience of a lifetime. We saw warthogs, Impala and waterbuck. Getting to shoot an Impala was amazing. The second day out hunting was long, but worth the wait. Being 14 and getting the opportunity to shoot a warthog and Impala was a great experience. Thank you to all the great people that made this dream a reality." Shelbe Schmidt

"My Impala hunt was short, sweet and to the point. I went out around 1 with my grandpa and Anthony. By 02:15 I had my Impala. We had a family of warthogs come in as well as many female Impala. Then a Blesbuck come in and just as I was about to shoot it, an Impala went right in front of my crossbow. I almost shot both but the Blesbuck ran away and I made a perfect shot on the Impala.

He dropped right away then fell into the water. It was an experience of a lifetime and something I will never forget." Skyler

11-Sep-18

DVS's embedded Photo
At least the girls gave dad and grandpa a opportunity to hunt something as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
At least the girls gave dad and grandpa a opportunity to hunt something as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
Having a awesome time!
DVS's embedded Photo
Having a awesome time!
"If you have or have not been here to South-Africa, before, this is the place to hunt.

This is my second trip to this country. My first with Dries Visser and they are second to none. We see game every day. The bow blinds are the best I have ever used. Roomy, quiet and great to shoot out of.

I came for a Kudu and on the second day I shot a great one. This place has it all. We brought grandkids and they say it was better than going to the zoo." Thanks! " Shane

"Had the time of my life with DVS and Antonie! I was able to take my top three animals on my wish list, plus a bonus Blesbuck to go with my Gemsbuck, Black Wildebeest and Zebra.

The weather was not ideal for a few days but that did not defer DVS or Antonie. We hunted hard and made all the right adjustments to be successful.

A bowhunter dreaming of going to Africa should book a hunt with DVS today!" Shad

11-Sep-18
DVS is the best! The staff is even better, can't wait to go back and hunt with them again!

18-Sep-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Jerry made a great shot on this old Buffalo Bull. The best birthday present ever!
DVS's embedded Photo
Jerry made a great shot on this old Buffalo Bull. The best birthday present ever!
DVS's embedded Photo
Jerry also made some time for night hunting this year. And this is what he got!
DVS's embedded Photo
Jerry also made some time for night hunting this year. And this is what he got!
DVS's embedded Photo
You do not see this amazing night animal that much, well done Jerry!
DVS's embedded Photo
You do not see this amazing night animal that much, well done Jerry!
DVS's embedded Photo
If you are willing to put in the time, then we are willing to put in the effort. Night hunting is not for the feint hearted.
DVS's embedded Photo
If you are willing to put in the time, then we are willing to put in the effort. Night hunting is not for the feint hearted.
I spent my 74th Birthday on this safari and It was the best birthday present I could have given myself. I hunted here last year and plan to hunt with Dries again next year. All the staff is considerate and helpful. The game is plentiful and of excellent quality. I got my Buffalo on the last hour of the 10th day. Memorable. Thanks to all! Jerry Barth

27-Sep-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Jim Managed to harvest this AMAZING Buffalo Bull! Any quesses what it measured?
DVS's embedded Photo
Jim Managed to harvest this AMAZING Buffalo Bull! Any quesses what it measured?
DVS's embedded Photo
Karla came as an observer. They got to share this amazing trip with each other!
DVS's embedded Photo
Karla came as an observer. They got to share this amazing trip with each other!
DVS's embedded Photo
This amazing Nyala was just one of the magnificent animals Jim managed to harvest on this trip.
DVS's embedded Photo
This amazing Nyala was just one of the magnificent animals Jim managed to harvest on this trip.
DVS's embedded Photo
At the end, Karla took the Crossbow we had in camp and joined Jim on his hunt! Well done Karla!
DVS's embedded Photo
At the end, Karla took the Crossbow we had in camp and joined Jim on his hunt! Well done Karla!
"The experience here was beyond all expectations. The entire crew here goes above and beyond to make sure their clients have the best experience. Many species of healthy animals. It’s evident everyone here takes pride in what they do." Jim & Karla Willschau

01-Oct-18

DVS's embedded Photo
The buffalo that Ronnie came back for.
DVS's embedded Photo
The buffalo that Ronnie came back for.
DVS's embedded Photo
"Cape Buffalo for my husband and I was going to shoot a waterbuck. My husband purchased a bow for me in March I shot that bow nearly every day in preparation for the hunt."
DVS's embedded Photo
"Cape Buffalo for my husband and I was going to shoot a waterbuck. My husband purchased a bow for me in March I shot that bow nearly every day in preparation for the hunt."
DVS's embedded Photo
Not your average looking kudu, but a old Kudu, non the less. Well done Connie!
DVS's embedded Photo
Not your average looking kudu, but a old Kudu, non the less. Well done Connie!
DVS's embedded Photo
Some yummy guinea for stew.....
DVS's embedded Photo
Some yummy guinea for stew.....
"This is our second visit here at DVS. Last year my husband and I came with a friend and I was the observer. My husband was successful in harvesting the animals he came for (plus a few extra). We booked another hunt this year at the SCI convention. A true dream hunt! " Connie Pleasant"

09-Oct-18

DVS's embedded Photo
What a great Trophy!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great Trophy!
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra
DVS's embedded Photo
Greater Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Greater Kudu
Chester Fossum, is not just a great guy but a amazing hunter. What he could pull off with his traditional bow in 10 Days, some hunters are not even able to do with a rifle in the same amount of time. Here are a couple...

17-Oct-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Dad and Son, this is what memories are made of!
DVS's embedded Photo
Dad and Son, this is what memories are made of!
DVS's embedded Photo
At least the kids gave their dad a chance to hunt as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
At least the kids gave their dad a chance to hunt as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
A perfect shot on this great Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
A perfect shot on this great Impala!
It was great having the Vinding family in Camp, all the way from Denmark. You guys are always welcome back!

17-Oct-18

DVS's embedded Photo
First animal with a bow and the whole family is there for support.
DVS's embedded Photo
First animal with a bow and the whole family is there for support.
DVS's embedded Photo
The whole family!
DVS's embedded Photo
The whole family!

22-Oct-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Meet The Kramer' !
DVS's embedded Photo
Meet The Kramer' !
DVS's embedded Photo
Both mark and Jeffrey got some great Impala'.
DVS's embedded Photo
Both mark and Jeffrey got some great Impala'.
DVS's embedded Photo
Well done guys!
DVS's embedded Photo
Well done guys!
DVS's embedded Photo
And a couple of warthogs as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
And a couple of warthogs as well.
"We arrived at the Compound and were greeted with exceptional hospitality. Every aspect of this facility was outstanding and professional. The care and concern of our expectations was above and beyond. Our needs. All personnel were overly polite and accommodating. The hunting I can’t express my gratitude. It was an experience I never dream of happening. My wife and I will plan to soon return to enjoy this wonderful hunting facility. Thanks to everyone at Dries Visser Safaris for this unforgettable trip. In five days of hunting I shot 4 magnificent animals. What more could you ask for." Jeff and Sherrie Kramer

29-Oct-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Dave was accompanied by his wife Cindy. They both experience a side of the world they never knew. Dave managed to harvest this great Red Hartebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dave was accompanied by his wife Cindy. They both experience a side of the world they never knew. Dave managed to harvest this great Red Hartebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dave also managed to hunt this trophy Impala, while Cindy enjoyed driving with the feeding truck, experiencing a different side of the ranch.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dave also managed to hunt this trophy Impala, while Cindy enjoyed driving with the feeding truck, experiencing a different side of the ranch.
DVS's embedded Photo
Always fun hunting some warthogs.
DVS's embedded Photo
Always fun hunting some warthogs.
"I’ve been reading about African hunting adventures since I was a teenager, always thinking it was an adventure that would happen in my future, well here it is.

This is a game rich environment at this concession and it is truly a place you need to come to for a 5-star experience in every aspect. There is nothing here that isn’t the best there is to offer. You owe it to yourself for heaven’s sake, don’t you?"

...Dave Fulkerson

05-Nov-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Caroline managed to get this great Eland Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Caroline managed to get this great Eland Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Mickey managed to hunt this great Zebra. We got to enjoy the tasteful fillets a couple of days after.
DVS's embedded Photo
Mickey managed to hunt this great Zebra. We got to enjoy the tasteful fillets a couple of days after.
DVS's embedded Photo
A Great Warthog!!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Great Warthog!!
DVS's embedded Photo
Mickey managed to hunt this amazing Nyala as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
Mickey managed to hunt this amazing Nyala as well.
This was Mickey Lankford's second consecutive hunt with us, but this time he decided to bring his daughter, Caroline with. They had a great hunt and made some unforgettable memories.

12-Nov-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Sylvia managed to hunt this great Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Sylvia managed to hunt this great Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Sylvia also managed to hunt this great old warthog. With Andreas by her side, they made some unforgettable memories.
DVS's embedded Photo
Sylvia also managed to hunt this great old warthog. With Andreas by her side, they made some unforgettable memories.
DVS's embedded Photo
With the ice broken, Sylvia managed to get another amazing Impala ram. Watch out.... this is a lady to be reckoned with.
DVS's embedded Photo
With the ice broken, Sylvia managed to get another amazing Impala ram. Watch out.... this is a lady to be reckoned with.
Andreas Habegger hunted with us last year, all the way from Switzerland. He managed to harvest some great animals and had such a great time that he decided to come again this year. This time he brought his wife, Sylvia, along to join in the amazing experience.

06-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
The Mabery Family, having a time of a lifetime. They get to enjoy, what Africa has to offer them, as a family.
DVS's embedded Photo
The Mabery Family, having a time of a lifetime. They get to enjoy, what Africa has to offer them, as a family.
DVS's embedded Photo
Gavin managed to harvest this beautiful Impala Ram, with the family for support.
DVS's embedded Photo
Gavin managed to harvest this beautiful Impala Ram, with the family for support.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dad and son got this great Blesbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dad and son got this great Blesbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Matthew, managed to hunt a beautiful Gemsbuck as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
Matthew, managed to hunt a beautiful Gemsbuck as well.
"My family and I were on a back to back Safaris. Dries Visser was our 2nd stop. Dries Visser was set up specifically for bowhunting. They were nothing short of that. Everything in the hide was very thought out making it a very high percentage opportunity.

Taking out as many variables as possible like yardage-smell-angle-elevation. The availability of a crossbow was key to my son’ experience. He was able to harvest 3 animals with it. Our PH was great and was very professional. He did a great job on getting us on the animals that we wanted. Our overall experience was nothing short of fantastic."

10-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A beauty of a Springbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beauty of a Springbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Nyala Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Nyala Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Jim's Impala Ram - this was a very exciting shot
DVS's embedded Photo
Jim's Impala Ram - this was a very exciting shot
DVS's embedded Photo
Kathy got to spend an amazing day with the elephants.
DVS's embedded Photo
Kathy got to spend an amazing day with the elephants.
After 7 days of strategy and hard hunting and the hard work of my Ph Willem, I filled my dream list with beautiful gemsbuck, springbuck in the last hour a fantastic nyala. Can’t thank DV enough for the service and flexibility. The trophy quality for the better, required reshuffling of my wish list and my PH + DV made sure my expectations were exceeded. My wife who was not hunting, also enjoyed her time in camp and excursions. Can’t thank Elana enough!

13-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Jeff and Sue sitting with Jeff's black wildebeest he managed to get the first hour of the first day!
DVS's embedded Photo
Jeff and Sue sitting with Jeff's black wildebeest he managed to get the first hour of the first day!
DVS's embedded Photo
Sue was just as keen participating in the hunt! And very successful.
DVS's embedded Photo
Sue was just as keen participating in the hunt! And very successful.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
Sue can be very proud of this great Impala Ram!
DVS's embedded Photo
Sue can be very proud of this great Impala Ram!
Jeff and Sue Eder - "We hunted with Dries Visser August 2018. My husband Jeff hunted primarily for the black Wildebeest with Gerald our PH. He was fortunate enough to get a beautiful Black Wildebeest in the first hour of Day one, remarkably. I had a package which include Impala, warthog, blue wildebeest and gemsbuck.

It was a wonderful hunt and the staff from our PH, our Chef, all those who cleaned our room, cooked and of course each PH will remain in our memories forever.

Good hunting Dries Visser, and all who lives this life. You are truly blessed to live and do what you do!"

17-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Even though this mature Nyala Bull lost a part of his one horn, earlier in his life. He kept his head up and managed to grow into a beautiful trophy. Hunter: Fredi Magrans
DVS's embedded Photo
Even though this mature Nyala Bull lost a part of his one horn, earlier in his life. He kept his head up and managed to grow into a beautiful trophy. Hunter: Fredi Magrans
DVS's embedded Photo
Fredi has been to Africa a couple of times and shifted his main focus on the smaller African Antelope this time.
DVS's embedded Photo
Fredi has been to Africa a couple of times and shifted his main focus on the smaller African Antelope this time.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another animal Fredi can be very proud of. Not the easiest to hunt, especially with a bow.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another animal Fredi can be very proud of. Not the easiest to hunt, especially with a bow.
DVS's embedded Photo
And how about this amazing Blesbuck, what a beauty.
DVS's embedded Photo
And how about this amazing Blesbuck, what a beauty.
The majority of our hunters are from the States, but we do get a couple of European hunters as well. We share our passion to any and every hunter interested, it doesn't matter from which corner of the earth they come from. We had two amazing hunters from Spain earlier in our hunting season and even though communication is the biggest hurdle sometimes, we all speak the same language when it comes to hunting!

17-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Joan started off with a Brown Hyena, not the easiest knight animal to hunt, as you can see he managed just fine.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joan started off with a Brown Hyena, not the easiest knight animal to hunt, as you can see he managed just fine.
DVS's embedded Photo
Next on his list was a Civet.
DVS's embedded Photo
Next on his list was a Civet.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joan organized some amazing Zebra fillets for us.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joan organized some amazing Zebra fillets for us.
DVS's embedded Photo
Was great having these two friends over with us again. We hope to see you guys soon. And congratulations on some amazing animals.
DVS's embedded Photo
Was great having these two friends over with us again. We hope to see you guys soon. And congratulations on some amazing animals.
Fredi was accompanied by his friend Joan Catala. Joan is no stranger to Africa and decided that he will put is focus and energy more towards the night hunting. And he did a great job!

20-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Craig made an excellent shot with his crossbow, on this magnificent Buffalo Bull. What a great day it was.
DVS's embedded Photo
Craig made an excellent shot with his crossbow, on this magnificent Buffalo Bull. What a great day it was.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was one of the animals that Craig had high on his whish list and what a beauty indeed.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was one of the animals that Craig had high on his whish list and what a beauty indeed.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Black Wildebeest turned out to be quiet challenging, but he got his trophy at the end.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Black Wildebeest turned out to be quiet challenging, but he got his trophy at the end.
DVS's embedded Photo
Craig was fortunate to hunt a couple of amazing trophies and even though we are just sharing a couple of them, his entire hunt is available on the bowhunting videos part of Bowsite.com.
DVS's embedded Photo
Craig was fortunate to hunt a couple of amazing trophies and even though we are just sharing a couple of them, his entire hunt is available on the bowhunting videos part of Bowsite.com.
We didn't realise we were ,making memories, we just knew we were having fun. - Quote

27-Dec-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Gary Martin combined a amazing hunt with a additional couple of days with his daughter, on a photography safaris. He managed to hunt this great Sable while hunting with Dries Visser Safaris.
DVS's embedded Photo
Gary Martin combined a amazing hunt with a additional couple of days with his daughter, on a photography safaris. He managed to hunt this great Sable while hunting with Dries Visser Safaris.
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra was also on his whish list. These Zebra fillets also provided us with a amazing meal.
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra was also on his whish list. These Zebra fillets also provided us with a amazing meal.
"I have been Blessed to have hunted a lot and Africa is a new and exciting experience. Lots of Game and multiple species." - Gary Martin

01-Jan-19

DVS's embedded Photo
John managed to hunt this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
John managed to hunt this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
This springbuck was also one of the animals that John managed to get.
DVS's embedded Photo
This springbuck was also one of the animals that John managed to get.
John Cox came over to hunt with us earlier this year. He had a very successful hunt and had some extra time to spare during his hunt to experience some other activities other than just hunting.

05-Jan-19

DVS's embedded Photo
On top of the bucket list was this amazing buffalo and Graydon was there all the way, not missing out!
DVS's embedded Photo
On top of the bucket list was this amazing buffalo and Graydon was there all the way, not missing out!
DVS's embedded Photo
Father and son hunted together, side by side.
DVS's embedded Photo
Father and son hunted together, side by side.
DVS's embedded Photo
Grateful for each animal hunted. Dad teaching son the importance of hunting.
DVS's embedded Photo
Grateful for each animal hunted. Dad teaching son the importance of hunting.
DVS's embedded Photo
Memories made for a lifetime...
DVS's embedded Photo
Memories made for a lifetime...
Clayton and son Graydon enjoyed some father son time in Africa with Dries Visser Safaris. Making memories they will forever keep.

14-Jan-19

DVS's embedded Photo
One of the animals on his list was a Gemsbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the animals on his list was a Gemsbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great looking warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A great looking warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
And a amazing Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
And a amazing Impala.
Jacoby Kelley came over hunting with a group of friends. They had a great time and Jacoby managed to get some great trophies.

19-Jan-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Chip with his PH Nico Vos, with this great Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Chip with his PH Nico Vos, with this great Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Impala Ram, a favorite to hunt by all.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Impala Ram, a favorite to hunt by all.
DVS's embedded Photo
A warthog with a lot of character.
DVS's embedded Photo
A warthog with a lot of character.
DVS's embedded Photo
A package is not complete without a beautiful Gemsbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
A package is not complete without a beautiful Gemsbuck.
Chip Hunt had to cut his hunt short to go back home earlier than planned, but we most definitely made the best of the short time we had and he still managed to hunt some great animals. Well done Chip!

25-Jan-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A amazing Matetsi Sable bull!
DVS's embedded Photo
A amazing Matetsi Sable bull!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Nyala bull with a crossbow!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Nyala bull with a crossbow!
DVS's embedded Photo
The nice thing about a Kudu is that you get all different shapes and sizes. Some very different than others, but all very unique.
DVS's embedded Photo
The nice thing about a Kudu is that you get all different shapes and sizes. Some very different than others, but all very unique.
Steven Curtis and very good friend Jeremy embarked on a adventure to Africa together. They did not just get to hunt some great trophies but got to enjoy everything amazing that Dries Visser Safaris had to offer.

04-Feb-19
Shawn Westpfahl 29/08/2018 "Dries Visser Safaris went way beyond my expectations. The effort to make you comfortable and happy is unbelievable. From the food to the skill level of your PH and tracker, everything was a 12 out of 10."

"I will be spreading the word about Dries Visser! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for creating so many memories."

04-Feb-19
Lucas Westpfahl 23/08/2018

"I came to Africa with my father and my brother and Dries Visser has made it a trip I will never forget. They met my expectations on my hunt. I enjoyed every part of the trip. The hunting in South-Africa was great. I myself got a Impala, Warthog, gemsbuck and wildebeest. Every hunt was exciting as the last. Our PH did a fantastic job, great trackers. He also did a really good job with the photos. I would very much recommend Dries Visser if any one is planning a trip to Africa."

04-Feb-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Shawn and Lucas with their Warthogs.
DVS's embedded Photo
Shawn and Lucas with their Warthogs.
DVS's embedded Photo
Quinn with his beautiful Sable Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Quinn with his beautiful Sable Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Tod took a daytrip to the elephants
DVS's embedded Photo
Tod took a daytrip to the elephants
DVS's embedded Photo
Lucas and Shawn both got some great Gemsbuck and Blue Wildebeest each.
DVS's embedded Photo
Lucas and Shawn both got some great Gemsbuck and Blue Wildebeest each.
Quin Westpfahl 22/8 – 29/08

"I came to Dries Visser to complete one of the things on my bucket list. Do a hunt in Africa with my two sons. I don’t think we could have asked for a better trip. The staff, the facilities, the animals we harvested were awesome. This was my 4th hunt in Africa and I have to say, this was as good as it gets. I really want to thank everyone here for this great experience with my sons. Thanks again."

08-Feb-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Walter managed to hunt this "once in a lifetime" 47" Sable bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
Walter managed to hunt this "once in a lifetime" 47" Sable bull.
"This was my fourth hunting trip to Africa and my second to Dries Visser Safaris. My first trip here resulted in a very nice Cape Buffalo and Waterbuck. On this trip, I took an exceptional Sable. From my email contacts through my return home, everything was handled professionally and with extreme concern for the client. DVS is truly an exceptional hunting operation."

Walter P.

14-Feb-19

DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
The Browns and the Knights came over hunting with us for the first time ever to Africa. And this is what they hunted:

22-Feb-19

DVS's embedded Photo
One of the six animals that DeVane hunted was this great Kudu Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the six animals that DeVane hunted was this great Kudu Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
A old Mature Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
A old Mature Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great looking Zebra...
DVS's embedded Photo
A great looking Zebra...
DVS's embedded Photo
And a beautiful Matetsi Sable Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
And a beautiful Matetsi Sable Bull.
DeVane Webster "We started our time in Africa with a tour of Kruger and God’s Window, which was fascinating. Then, the ten days here at Dries Visser Safaris was a dream come true. Top quality blinds, game opportunities, PH’s, food and Friendships. Those guys know the wildlife, how to set up for bowhunting, and how the best show the game taken in photo and video. Took 6 animals in ten days, and passed on many trophies, This was the best. "

02-Mar-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Darin Kerr is a frequent visitor and Africa is nothing new to him. But there is something that draws him to come back every year.
DVS's embedded Photo
Darin Kerr is a frequent visitor and Africa is nothing new to him. But there is something that draws him to come back every year.
DVS's embedded Photo
The quality of animals that he managed to harvest just gets better every year.
DVS's embedded Photo
The quality of animals that he managed to harvest just gets better every year.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the magnificent animals that he managed to get was this beautiful Roan.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the magnificent animals that he managed to get was this beautiful Roan.
DVS's embedded Photo
The Black Wildebeest, always a challenge. These are just some of the animals he was fortunate in getting. Can't wait to see what happens this year.
DVS's embedded Photo
The Black Wildebeest, always a challenge. These are just some of the animals he was fortunate in getting. Can't wait to see what happens this year.
Africa is awesome! “Think Big and Take What You’re Given!”

02-Mar-19

SableSlayer's embedded Photo
2018 DVS 38" Zambian Sable SCI Score 90 1/8
2018 DVS 38" Zambian Sable SCI Score 90 1/8
Over the last 8 years I've hunted 32 days with Dries Visser Safaris and taken 32 trophy animals! Everyday is filled with new, first-time experiences. Last year (2018) Dries offered some hunting opportunities I had only dreamed about and with the help of my PH Gerald those dreams came true! Luck is when hard work and persistence meets opportunity and I got lucky. I'm like a kid in a candy store... I'll have one of each; thank you very much. I can't wait to return in August 2019 to see what new adventures await me. I've already started packing!

02-Mar-19

2018 DVS 42" Matetsi Sable SCI Score 101 1/8
2018 DVS 42" Matetsi Sable SCI Score 101 1/8

02-Mar-19

Porcupines should be considered aggressive and dangerous when wounded!
Porcupines should be considered aggressive and dangerous when wounded!
One of the most memorable hunts of my lifetime was a spot and stalk hunt in the dark for this porcupine!

06-Mar-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Katie with her beautiful Zebra.
DVS's embedded Photo
Katie with her beautiful Zebra.
DVS's embedded Photo
Carl with his very impressive Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
Carl with his very impressive Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
Katies Blesbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Katies Blesbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Carls Kudu!
DVS's embedded Photo
Carls Kudu!
"All in all, we would give Dries Visser Safaris a 10 out of 10 for service, accommodations, and for the considerable amount of quality trophy game animals. Needless to say, we will be back in a couple years!" Katie and Carl Herber

14-Mar-19

DVS's embedded Photo
John and his beautiful Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
John and his beautiful Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
The Wildebeest he was looking for.
DVS's embedded Photo
The Wildebeest he was looking for.
DVS's embedded Photo
A warthog that had no end....
DVS's embedded Photo
A warthog that had no end....
"I can not be happier."

John Cleveland

25-Mar-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Impala Ram
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Impala Ram
DVS's embedded Photo
An Bushveld Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
An Bushveld Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Blue Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Blue Wildebeest
"Everything exceeded my expectations. A truly top notch operation. Thank you for everything!" Chris Overly

01-Apr-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Ken managed to harvest this magnificent Eland.
DVS's embedded Photo
Ken managed to harvest this magnificent Eland.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Waterbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Waterbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
A lot can be said about a man being successful in getting an Impala with a traditional bow, well done!
DVS's embedded Photo
A lot can be said about a man being successful in getting an Impala with a traditional bow, well done!
DVS's embedded Photo
A very happy hunter, after a very exciting hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
A very happy hunter, after a very exciting hunt!
Ken Dittig, put a group of friends together to join him on his adventure to Africa during our 2018 hunting season. They hunted later during our hunting season, and was very successful during their time with us. It is always a big challenge for any hunter who hunts with a traditional bow, but Ken made it look like a walk in the park.

08-Apr-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Brian's Blue Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Brian's Blue Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Jenn's great Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Jenn's great Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Brian's very impressive Gemsbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Brian's very impressive Gemsbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Jenn's cool looking Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
Jenn's cool looking Warthog!
Brian and Jenn had more than just a hunt, when they came to Africa. They had an experience they will never forget. Not only did both of them get to hunt some amazing trophies, but they got engaged as well. What a way to start the rest of your life together!

15-Apr-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Robert with his Tsessebe.
DVS's embedded Photo
Robert with his Tsessebe.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
Robert was really looking forward hunting some of the smaller size antelope and proved to be very successful.
DVS's embedded Photo
Robert was really looking forward hunting some of the smaller size antelope and proved to be very successful.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Roan.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Roan.
Robert Koenig had a very interesting whish list, hunting with us. The variety of animals that he wanted proofed to be challenging, but at the end he managed to get all of them.

22-Apr-19

DVS's embedded Photo
If you have a bow and you know where your bowstring-material comes from then you will know Bob and Chris Deston from BCY. Ending off our 2018 hunting season with these humble people was such blessing.
DVS's embedded Photo
If you have a bow and you know where your bowstring-material comes from then you will know Bob and Chris Deston from BCY. Ending off our 2018 hunting season with these humble people was such blessing.
Chris Deston "Very excited to hunt the Kudu. It was the one animal I would have to get. Cobus was great at picking the right blind. We got very lucky, or I felt very lucky. I was able to get a beautiful kudu. There are so many animals here. And it is such a big place. This is what a dream of hunting Africa is like."

• Sitka Gear