DVS 03-Jul-18
DVS 09-Jul-18
DVS 16-Jul-18
rudy 16-Jul-18
Buffalo1 16-Jul-18
Drahthaar 19-Jul-18
16-Apr-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. His 11th time to Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. His 11th time to Africa!
We love to share our hunters experiences! Each hunter is unique and each hunt is unique. Enjoy the journey of some of our fellow hunters who got to enjoy the awesomeness of what Africa has to offer. Share your own adventures...

16-Apr-18
sweet I cant wait for July

22-Apr-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. Pheasant hunting
DVS's embedded Photo
Ken Kehlenbrink from WI. Pheasant hunting
We thought we would spoil Ken with a little pheasant hunting. What a experience. That is just one of the nice things about hunting in Africa, the big variety of plains game and bird hunting you get to choose from.

08-May-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Mountain Reedbuck hunted by Randy Laskowsky, CA. A lot of climbing and stalking!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Mountain Reedbuck hunted by Randy Laskowsky, CA. A lot of climbing and stalking!
Randy Laskowsky from CA managed to get this beautiful Mountain Reedbuck. It took a lot of determination, patience and perseverance. Well done Randy, you deserve it!

21-May-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Night animals are not always on top of hunters wishlist, comming to Africa. It takes alot of practice and preparation to take this challenge head on.
DVS's embedded Photo
Night animals are not always on top of hunters wishlist, comming to Africa. It takes alot of practice and preparation to take this challenge head on.
Taking up the challenge of hunting a porcupine in the pitch black African night was not something that Randy Laskowsky had any doubts about! A job well done!!

11-Jun-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Among one of the animals that he managed to harvest, was this beautiful Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Among one of the animals that he managed to harvest, was this beautiful Impala Ram.
DVS's embedded Photo
Mark was super excited about this Trophy Gemsbuck, well deserved.
DVS's embedded Photo
Mark was super excited about this Trophy Gemsbuck, well deserved.
DVS's embedded Photo
And to top off his hunt, he managed to track down and hunt this beautiful Kudu Bull. Experiencing Africa with Family and Friends!
DVS's embedded Photo
And to top off his hunt, he managed to track down and hunt this beautiful Kudu Bull. Experiencing Africa with Family and Friends!
Mark Colloton, all the way from Colorado! Enjoying his first time to Africa and a bow, with his brother Mike Colloton. We had a blast!

12-Jun-18
Looks like a great season as always! Lots of great memories looking at these pictures.

18-Jun-18

DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Zambian Sable!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Zambian Sable!
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
The Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
The Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Trophy Gemsbuck!!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Trophy Gemsbuck!!
This is what Dr. Steve C. Jensen, Sonora CA had to say: "As with all hunting experiences past 20+ years you develop pre-concerned ideas of what might be. The hunting camp here exceeded my expectations in all ways. The scope of hunting, the quality of animals and the staff are all outstanding. Best hunting camp ever. I need to build a bigger game room if I come back. Consider you all like family not associates. Fantastic fond memories. I love South-Africa and it’s culture."

25-Jun-18

DVS's embedded Photo
" Wow, what a week! I hate to even think about my time at Dries Visser Safaris, because it means my trip is over. I couldn’t have asked for more out of my 1st trip to Africa."
DVS's embedded Photo
" Wow, what a week! I hate to even think about my time at Dries Visser Safaris, because it means my trip is over. I couldn’t have asked for more out of my 1st trip to Africa."
DVS's embedded Photo
Rolando managed to hunt this incredible Nyala, not what he was planning to hunt, but he couldn't pass the opportunity, when it came walking into the water hole.
DVS's embedded Photo
Rolando managed to hunt this incredible Nyala, not what he was planning to hunt, but he couldn't pass the opportunity, when it came walking into the water hole.
Our two TX friends Matt Sharp and Rolando Rocha enjoyed their First Trip to Africa together, with Dries Visser Safaris.

03-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
Great memories, challenging hunting and a unforgettable experience!
DVS's embedded Photo
Great memories, challenging hunting and a unforgettable experience!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
A Beautiful Kudu Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Gemsbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Gemsbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
Always fun to hunt, the famous warthog!!
DVS's embedded Photo
Always fun to hunt, the famous warthog!!
This is what Gyle Dale had to say about his experience: The hunting was terrific. My PH was knowledgeable, diligent and was able to get me opportunities at some very nice animals. I am always concerned when hunting a new location and outfitter for the first time, but the entire team at Dries Visser are pros at SA hunting and are prepared to earn your trust and satisfaction. Although late rains and mother nature created some unusual circumstances, the DV team worked hard to make sure my experience was memorable. It was a great team that made good hunting partners.

09-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
One photo can say a million words!
DVS's embedded Photo
One photo can say a million words!
DVS's embedded Photo
You did a great job Nick!!
DVS's embedded Photo
You did a great job Nick!!
This was my first trip to South-Africa and on my bucket list. I’ve talked about doing this trip for years.Dries Visser Safaris is the best for quality animals and number of animals. What a fantastic trip. I will be back for another hunt. - Nick Jarman

16-Jul-18

DVS's embedded Photo
This amazing Impala was hunted from a pit blind, at about 15yards.
DVS's embedded Photo
This amazing Impala was hunted from a pit blind, at about 15yards.
DVS's embedded Photo
In case anybody wondered what a warthog over 13" looked like, here is your opportunity.
DVS's embedded Photo
In case anybody wondered what a warthog over 13" looked like, here is your opportunity.
DVS's embedded Photo
The beautiful Gemsbuck, or better know as the Oryx. Always a nice trophy to add to the collection.
DVS's embedded Photo
The beautiful Gemsbuck, or better know as the Oryx. Always a nice trophy to add to the collection.
We where fortunate enough to have Rudy and Patricia Morgan from IA visit with us and while Patricia was relaxing by the pool, enjoying her beer, Rudy managed to hunt some amazing trophies!

16-Jul-18
we had a great time at dvs! beautiful camp run by great people with more game than i ever imagined!gonna go back for sure!

16-Jul-18
Very nice trophies. Looks like some happy hunters!!

19-Jul-18
Beautiful Trophies, thanks for sharing. Forrest

• Sitka Gear