BB 17-Apr-18
BB 17-Apr-18
ColoBull 17-Apr-18
Lovehunt11 17-Apr-18
bowbender77 17-Apr-18
17-Apr-18

Ckapp22's Link
http://stream.webcams.travel/1417810511

Guys, Just thought id share a link I found of a webcam on the refuge. Been watching it on and off the last few weeks at work and it seems to be moved multiple times a day to follow elk as they come and go in the valley. Pretty cool to see hundreds of elk just hanging out. This morning there appeared to be a wolf kill that a whole pack of wolves or coyotes was feeding on. Anyway, just keeping elk on the mind..season is really just a few months away!

17-Apr-18
Wow that is cool! Thanks for sharing, I did not know that webcam existed... Are there others like this?

17-Apr-18
ohio, where do you see that? All I see is a bunch of crows.

Edit: posted my message before seeing Ohio's pic.

17-Apr-18
I have no window in my office. I'm thinking big screen with a live feed like this could "make me feel more connected" to the outside world :)

17-Apr-18
They need to zoom in!!

17-Apr-18
Thank you! I'd LOVE to be listening in.

17-Apr-18
Ill admit the picture quality isnt the greatest depending how far away the elk are. It also allows you to go back and see 4 hours previous. It seems for about the last two months, the elk will roll off a ridge on the right, like clockwork around 9am every single day.

Today was pretty cool to see the previous night kill and see the elk interact. Oddly enough, a handful of cows went out of there way to walk right up to the kill and see what was going on. Didn't seem to bother them at all that there were coyotes and im 99% sure wolves eating and roaming around the carcass. There was one time this morning that 4-5 coyotes even circled a lone cow. She busted and took the herd just to the left of the frame. 5 minutes later, they were all laying back down with no care in the world about any predators. Fun to watch their interactions for sure.

17-Apr-18

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Have a great bowhunt. BB

17-Apr-18

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Have a great bowhunt. BB

17-Apr-18
I'm addicted. It's snowing pretty good there right now. 'Almost matches the high winds sounds from the window here.

17-Apr-18
Thanks for shared

17-Apr-18

bowbender77's embedded Photo
bowbender77's embedded Photo
View from my kitchen window last Sunday at 5:00 PM. Seems they like the sprouting green grass over my leech field.

• Sitka Gear