KyleSS 24-Apr-18
LKH 24-Apr-18
Nick Muche 24-Apr-18
Buglmin 24-Apr-18
Treeline 25-Apr-18
24-Apr-18

John.Bonez 's embedded Photo
John.Bonez 's embedded Photo
Snapped a pick of these two beauties on a hike through some national forest land last August. Unfortunately I hadn't put in for their unit but hope to catch up with them this year. Is the one on the left as big as I think he is ~170/180?

24-Apr-18
His back forks are very weak but he will go close to 160, hard angle to judge from.

24-Apr-18
I would tend to agree, high 160's at best. Looks like he has good brows though; he has good genetics so if at all possible, I would revisit him in a couple of years. He has the makings to be something great.

24-Apr-18
Hate to judge from the rear. Even the one facing has good front forks, may be 26 wide. Looks fairly young. Pretty nice pair to see in the future.

24-Apr-18
Not a 180", I'd guess he'd net high 50s or low 60s.

24-Apr-18
Agree with Nick, high 150's. The one facing us is only pushing maybe 24" wide. Mule deer always look bigger alive then they do dead.

25-Apr-18
That buck on the left is probably 165-170” net. Good mass, good front forks, a little weak in the back forks but the brows are going to make up for the lost inches. The buck on the right is probably 140”. Very similar genetics - probably brothers with one year difference in age.

• Sitka Gear