Whitetail Deer
Contributors to this thread:
B N A A guy 27-Apr-18
B N A A guy 03-May-18
27-Apr-18

B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hello Bowsite Family, I just got a call from our outfitter in Texas saying that the week of November 3rd - 9th had opened up. The group that has traditionally hunted this week has been bowhunting this ranch for over 10 years. In short this week is NEVER OPEN. I have been sending clients to this ranch for years. Great place to bowhunt with an excellent chance to have a shot opportunity at a mature P&Y class buck.

This is a 5 day hunt for 1 trophy buck, 1 doe, 2 hogs and a turkey. All meals and lodging are included as well as transportation for the week once you arrive at camp. Sorry no airport pick up and return on this one.

Hunt cost is $3,950 for this hunt. We can take up to a group of 6. Ranch consists of roughly 10,000 intensely managed acres of bowhunting heaven.

Please contact me right away if you are seriously interested. There are already a couple of groups looking at this hunt but no trigger pullers yet.

Hope you are all having a great spring so far. Can't wait to see what 2018 brings for Bowsite.

Best regards, Scott Alberda - Bowsite Sponsor

Bow and Arrow Adventures

(707) 260-9678

03-May-18

B N A A guy's Link
Another representative buck of this ranch. Great place to bowhunt with friends!

• Sitka Gear