Shrewski 01-May-18
wooddamon1 01-May-18
IdyllwildArcher 01-May-18
t-roy 02-May-18
Herdbull 02-May-18
Shrewski 02-May-18
29-Apr-18

Herdbull's Link
Since 2004 I have teamed with Gene and Barry Wensel along with my brothers David and Mark Mitten to promote bowhunting through the creation of films (Primal Dreams and Essential Encounters) and books (One with the Wilderness).

I am still part of Brothers of the Bow, but as a Bowsite Sponsor I am attempting to reach additional people through my own Herd Bull Productions where I originally published ' "One with the Wilderness." Sometime this May I plan to release a new full length film called "Chasing Solitude – Passions of a Solo Moose Hunter,” where I take the viewer along to three mountain ranges in Alaska over three hunting seasons in search for moose. I hope to offer the film in DVD video and Blu-ray disc. I have attached the self-filmed hunt trailer that you can view on my website and on my Herd Bull Productions YouTube channel. Thank you, Mike

29-Apr-18
Looking forward to this!

29-Apr-18
Looks good Mike!

29-Apr-18
Good as it gets

29-Apr-18
Looking forward to that Mike and I still relive the May 2009 fly-in bear hunt and fishing trip we did with Monty where you gave me the autographed copy of your great book! Primal Dreams is also fantastic and I would bet your upcoming stuff will be the same. Be well man---Mike S!

PS: I couldn't get your link or website to open!

30-Apr-18
I'll be buying that, can't wait to watch it! Let us know when you release it. Always love reading about your hunts

30-Apr-18

Herdbull's Link
TopGun- I'm not sure why the trailer link would not play for you, but I too am getting error when I click on my banner at the top. Pat just activated the account a few days ago. I will attach a link to Herd Bull Productions here. And yes I went back up with Monty in the fall and took a bear and caught some nice northern pike. Mike

30-Apr-18
Looks great Mike. Just looked it up on YouTube as I couldn’t find it through the link. I will be buying.

30-Apr-18

Herdbull's Link
Chasing Solitude - another trailer link

Thanks M.Pauls I will post another link to the trailer here. Mike

30-Apr-18
Looking forward to it Mike

30-Apr-18
As if the pictures weren't good enough! Awesome, looking looking forward to it Mike.

30-Apr-18
Love your posts about your solo hunts. Very inspiring. Looking forward to the video, keep us posted when its up.

30-Apr-18
Awesome stuff Mike, I will definitely be buying it when it becomes available.

30-Apr-18

Hopefully this makes it easier for folks to view your trailer Mike! Awesome stuff!

30-Apr-18
Mike: Hopefully you can attend the next P&Y Convention April, 10-13, 2019 in Omaha?

Best always, C

30-Apr-18
This should be great!

30-Apr-18
Awesome trailer!! Can't wait!!

30-Apr-18
Excellent Mike... who was your cameraman? Ha. bw

30-Apr-18
Mike,I met you at Denton hill in Pa where I bought your book. I enjoyed our conversation and thought you are a first class guy. I will be buying your new DVD.

30-Apr-18
Sweet can't wait to get it.

30-Apr-18

Herdbull's embedded Photo
Brotsky- Thanks for your help. Not sure if you just copy and pasted the link in the text portion or what. Thank you all for your interest in the feature film. My son Tim did the editing of the film which demands a lot of time and a vision. He left a lot of scenes in that I might have edited or refined, but leaving them in gives more truth to the solo filmed hunt experience. Speaking of full disclosure, this film was self-funded by me and I took on no sponsors. However, I have been a Sitka Gear Athlete/Pro-staff member since 2007, and there are some endorsements in the form of products or equipment I use as well as acknowledgements of appreciation in the final credits. I can hardly wait to take you along with me on this grand adventure showcasing Alaska's allure. Mike

30-Apr-18
You and Kevin Dill are cut from the same cloth. Really inspired by you guys.

30-Apr-18
Looking forward to your film!!

30-Apr-18
Looking forward to watching this!

01-May-18
This will be awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do this:)

01-May-18
Looking forward to it! Might have to get 2 copies since I don't hunt solo for moose. I go with another guy that I am sure would like it too.

01-May-18
Looking forward to this. Your stuff is always entertaining AND educational.

01-May-18
Dangit, just ordered Barry's new video now I gotta go back and order this one. Looks fantastic, Mike, thanks for putting in all the work/time to bring something like this to all of us.

01-May-18
Looking forward to it

02-May-18
Looking forward to it, Mike!

02-May-18

Herdbull's Link
I plan to show my feature film in a local theater in Antioch, Illinois on Thursday, June 7th. Get tickets in advance, a free popcorn and a drink with each advance ticket. Thanks for your interest. Mike

https://www.herdbullproductions.com/chasing-solutide-premiere

02-May-18
Dang it. I know I cannot make that. If I did not have a work engagement that was mandatory I’d make the 4 hour trek to see that on the big screen in surround sound. That’s awesome Mike!

• Sitka Gear