stick n string 03-May-18
oldgoat 04-May-18
Julius Koenig 04-May-18
DonVathome 04-May-18
joehunter 04-May-18
DonVathome 04-May-18
7 Points 04-May-18
03-May-18
From my search they don’t make it anymore is anyone know a place I can get some new broadheads or blades? 1-3/4” I think the broadheads weighed 75 grains

03-May-18
Good luck - every once in a while they show up on Ebay. Someone may have some old ones laying around. I like the little Wolverines for Pronghorns. I have been buying everyone I can find for the last couple years for my kids and my next pronghorn hunt.

03-May-18
Don, ive got 3 of the 4 blade miniblasters left. Gosh does it do a job on turkeys and deer. I dont wanna use my last ones tho cuz im afraid to end up in ur boat...

04-May-18
I think I got three of them, someplace, if I can remember to look for them I'll let you know if I find them, don't think they were ever shot

04-May-18
Ebay

04-May-18
Thanks! Love those BH's and I remember having an issue years ago trying to find them. I must have over 20 good frames for them and no new blades. Maybe I need to learn how to sharpen.....................

04-May-18
here you go for blades

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rocket-Mini-Blaster-L-Broadhead-Replacement-Blades/132585094583?hash=item1edeaffdb7:g:SnQAAOSw4I1ZlDdz

04-May-18
I saw those but have no idea if I need "L" size. Is there other blades I can use instead? Seems like there should be. All it really needs is close to same size blade and hole at correct distance.

04-May-18
The "L" was an option. Its all I ever shot.

• Sitka Gear