Ben 05-May-18
Jaquomo 05-May-18
Riverwolf 05-May-18
Wapitidung 05-May-18
Sling Shot 05-May-18
Wapitidung 07-May-18
Jaquomo 07-May-18
05-May-18
I don’t like a arrow quiver on my bow but it is handy. You guys that hunt with no bowquiver, what are you using to carry your arrows? Thanks

05-May-18
I use a Catquiver with the built in back pack. I think mine is a four and also has a belt with pockets in it. Works great and has a loop to hang it by in a tree stand.

05-May-18
I rigged a Catquiver Mini on my Badlands daypack and it works well.

05-May-18

Riverwolf's embedded Photo
Riverwolf's embedded Photo
With a market lacking what I wanted in a quiver ....I set out to build one ;)

Few that I have made....The middle quivers are my Driftwood-rovers designed for roving , small game ,and hunting when bad weather isn't a issue . Then bookending those are my original Alpha quivers designed 100% for all weather , total arrow protection bowhunting .Easily attached to portable stands and packs....

Lots of options when looking for a quiver .....nothing wrong with owning many ;)

05-May-18
Wise man own many.

Thanks Guys

05-May-18
For the first time last year I used a Catquiver mini attached to a Tenzing TC1500 pack. It went with me on a New Mexico elk hunt and worked out great. I also used it treestand hunting for whitetails. I will not go back to a bow quiver again. It takes a little practice getting the arrows back in it. But once you get the hang of it it's a piece of cake.

07-May-18
I don’t like a arrow quiver on my bow but it is handy. You guys that hunt with no bowquiver, what are you using to carry your arrows? Thanks

07-May-18
That's what this thread is about...

I got the idea for the Catquiver Mini from Tom Miranda.

• Sitka Gear