Ermine 12-Dec-18
Shug 12-Dec-18
scndwfstlhntng 13-Dec-18
bow_dude 15-Dec-18
BowHiker 15-Dec-18
Timbow 16-Dec-18
GF 16-Dec-18
05-May-18
I don’t like a arrow quiver on my bow but it is handy. You guys that hunt with no bowquiver, what are you using to carry your arrows? Thanks

05-May-18
I use a Catquiver with the built in back pack. I think mine is a four and also has a belt with pockets in it. Works great and has a loop to hang it by in a tree stand.

05-May-18
I rigged a Catquiver Mini on my Badlands daypack and it works well.

05-May-18

Riverwolf's embedded Photo
Riverwolf's embedded Photo
With a market lacking what I wanted in a quiver ....I set out to build one ;)

Few that I have made....The middle quivers are my Driftwood-rovers designed for roving , small game ,and hunting when bad weather isn't a issue . Then bookending those are my original Alpha quivers designed 100% for all weather , total arrow protection bowhunting .Easily attached to portable stands and packs....

Lots of options when looking for a quiver .....nothing wrong with owning many ;)

05-May-18
Wise man own many.

Thanks Guys

05-May-18
For the first time last year I used a Catquiver mini attached to a Tenzing TC1500 pack. It went with me on a New Mexico elk hunt and worked out great. I also used it treestand hunting for whitetails. I will not go back to a bow quiver again. It takes a little practice getting the arrows back in it. But once you get the hang of it it's a piece of cake.

07-May-18
I don’t like a arrow quiver on my bow but it is handy. You guys that hunt with no bowquiver, what are you using to carry your arrows? Thanks

07-May-18
That's what this thread is about...

I got the idea for the Catquiver Mini from Tom Miranda.

12-Dec-18

12-Dec-18
I used a 1 piece quiver this year. I had a quiver Mount on my belt so I could take my quiver off and mount it on my belt.

12-Dec-18

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Two... Custom made Bison Gear Cat Quiver and a Tite Spot Hip Quiver

13-Dec-18
I have used Catquivers for years and currently own 3 different sizes, but primarily use the 3 1/2. I have not used a bow quiver since I got the first one. That said, in my experience and in talking with the manufacturer, they are not able to tolerate moderate or heavy loads in the pack which press down on the plastic flap that the pack rests against: the flap may break and mine has. It is fixable but it is really annoying particularly as the price has steadily climbed over the last years. The packs themselves are heavier but very much sturdier than they originally were. If you are using the pack to accommodate a substantial load then using a real pack with a mini attached may be the best solution

15-Dec-18
I use a hip quiver that I got from Jakes Archery shop in Orem, Utah. It is an off brand and will hold up to 6 arrows, I generally fill it with 5. It is all leather, very small and works great. Gave up on the bow quiver several years ago. I don't like the additional weight and the fact that it will throw the bow off balance. If interested, pm me and I will send you a picture.

15-Dec-18
Personally can't stand bow quiver. I use hip quiver, old kwikke quiver setup from the 90's. Perfection.

16-Dec-18
I use the catquiver with the smallest pouch on top for treestand and a catquiver mini lashed to my pack for elk/stalking. Both work great and I wouldn't even think of putting a quiver on my bow again.

16-Dec-18
Catquiver I for day-hunts up to 16 hours from 8500-12000 feet. Modified mine to carry a 90 oz bladder and I just bungie on whatever extra layers I think I’ll need. Sad truth is that I pack more crap to sit in a tree for a few hours!

Just AVOID broadheads with sharpened trailing edges and you’ll be fine.

• Sitka Gear