jingalls 10-May-18
Fuzz 10-May-18
Shawn 10-May-18
Shawn 11-May-18
Sling Shot 11-May-18
ACB 12-May-18
Grubby 12-May-18
10-May-18
I have been looking at the Scent Crusher Ozone bags. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

10-May-18
I don’t know if they work or not but I sure do like mine. I use it mostly so I can cut down on washing clothes.

10-May-18
While i can not vouch for the efficacy of Ozone use; i do have the scent crusher bag. My tip would be to buy a large quality duffel/roller duffel and purchase a portable ozone unit (i bought one on amazon for $30 or so, it's rechargeable). The scentcrusher roller duffel that i had was junk and i broke the zipper in the first month. They sent me a replacement with no questions asked but i still feel the zipper on the bag is sub par. For much cheaper you can buy a decent duffel bag and a portable ozone unit that will accomplish the same thing.

10-May-18
Don't buy any of those mentioned. Go to AirZone.Com and buy the Airzone 2000. You can use it in a closet or like me, I use it in an entire room. I like Charlie like it cause when I am hunting out of state I can lay out all my clothes and such in my motel room and do a flood treatment and not have to wash my clothes as often. I just leave the room for an hour and come back and done. i also use it inside my truck can after every hunt, lay out my clothes acrossed my seats and hanging off my steering wheel, wherever and plug it in and treat my clothes in between hunts. Shawn

10-May-18

ACB's embedded Photo
ACB's embedded Photo
The technology does work . The use car industry and Hotel industry has been using this for years to rid spaces of unwanted scent . You can spend what you want , but here is a picture of my self made unit . I transport my clothes in it then use it every night to clean my clothes and equipment. As others have said less washing of clothes. Cost me less than 100 bucks to build.

10-May-18
I think the ozone unit was around 50 bucks on amazon and the tote around 25 . Some hardware and my time to mount the unit on the side . I have stainless screws in the side for the unit to hang on and Velcro on the unit and tote to secure it in place when in use . When I am in transport I just pop the unit off and place inside with my clothes.

10-May-18
Air-zone.com and $680.00 Will get you there...

10-May-18
X2 ACB and others on making your own. I purchased HS Scent-Safe bags and purchased an ozone machine and "VIOLA"! Much cheaper!

10-May-18

Fuzz's embedded Photo
Fuzz's embedded Photo
I bought this unit off of Amazon a few years ago and use it all season. When on out of state hunts we hang all our gear in our utility trailer and set the timer for a few hours. We do this every time we leave and it works great at keeping clothes fresh.

10-May-18
Sorry but I would rather spend the $459 at Air Zone and get a unit that actually produces enough Ozone to really work and that will keep producing it for a minimum of 5 years using mica plates. I have had mine for 7 years now and had to finally replace the mica plates after 5.5 years. Cost me $120 but I can say without a doubt there is no comparing the units mentioned to the XT-800 unit that I have. You can do quick shock treatments and do in a couple minutes what those other machines take hours to do. Just saying it is better to pay once and be done for years and years. Shawn

11-May-18
Ohio hunter is correct, just be careful what you expose to the ozone. The machines used for 100 bucks or so produce very little ozone you really don't need to worry to much about it. Shawn

11-May-18
ACB, Where did you purchase your ozone unit? That's what I am looking for. I will be tent camping in wilderness area for elk this fall. That's why I am looking for a portable unit. If you could expand a bit more on your unit, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

12-May-18
I purchased it on Amazon. They have several choices that are adequate enough for totes and bags . This unit will do a 400 sq ft room so plenty big enough for totes. I am in the hotel business and we have big commercial units , but they are not needed for tote and bags . And are not near as portable.

12-May-18
I did the diy tote too.

• Sitka Gear