Scrappy 12-May-18
PECO 12-May-18
GhostBird 12-May-18
MarkU 12-May-18
kentuckbowhnter 12-May-18
MarkU 12-May-18
11-May-18

Scrappy's Link
The future of hunting will be changed forever. If you thought ebikes were controversial on our public lands. They ain't nothing compared to what's coming.

I can see it now a flock of drones delivering us and our robot packers to the backcountry.

Link not working, try the one down on my next post. It's a fox news report about robots that can do it all.

11-May-18
Man, I opened this thinking Green Bay finally found a reliable pass rusher.

11-May-18
The link isn't working for me.

11-May-18
Linky no worky

11-May-18

Scrappy's Link
Boston Dynamics' terrifying robots can now run, jump and climb

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/05/11/boston-dynamics-terrifying-robots-can-now-run-jump-and-climb.html

11-May-18
Looking at how that thing balances itself is so human its freaky. Are you sure this isn't some sort of motion capture animation.

11-May-18
Starfire I have no idea, but it will definitely be freaky when you run into one in the backcountry wrestling a grizzly.

11-May-18
it's real. and I don't like it one bit.

11-May-18
Ya one day there will be a bot at your door coming to arrest you cause another bot trolled the internet and found that you have guns through a forum called bowsite. They track you down and you can't even get a good punch in before they take you away. I feel like I've seen this in a movie before....

11-May-18
They are real

They have a dog-bot version too.. it’s nutty what these things are cabals of..

Terminator headed our way

11-May-18
Do they make a female version lol

11-May-18
Not good. May God have mercy on our children!

12-May-18
Has anyone heard the AI "personal assistant" that interacts with the general public for its owner? On the radio, I heard a test clip of it scheduling a haircut. Responds to verbal cues and carries on a conversation with the person on the other end of the phone based on what they say. Complete with programmed typical human verbal ticks. If the audience did not know it was AI beforehand, there was no reason to doubt "she" was human.

We do not possess the discernment for this to end well.

12-May-18
Owl imagine having a conversation with a robot that has the entire internet as its brain.

Ned I think I saw were somewhere in Europe they were working on a female version. They were looking to hire guys to test them. Anyone looking for a job?

I guess I got elk on the brain. Just think of the possibilities, you could teach your bot to be your caller. If the bull wouldn't commit have your bot heard him to you for the shot. If that still doesn't work have your bot go grab him by the antlers and drag him to you.

I think I need to make a movie, bots wrestling Grizzlies and dragging huge bull elks around the backcountry. Definitely need a very large budget. Anyone looking for an investment opportunity?

12-May-18
Can it go to the fridge and pour me a home brew? Female version, who remembers the movie "Cherry 2000"?

12-May-18
They are real. The company also has a mule size robot similar to the dog. There are also companies making female sexbots.

12-May-18
If it starts acting like Hal in 2001 Space Odyssey, we're in deep sheet.

12-May-18
how long do the batteries last on those female sexbots?

12-May-18
Probably longer that the 30 seconds you would last.

• Sitka Gear