GregE 27-Aug-18
GregE 18-Oct-18
BOWNBIRDHNTR 18-Oct-18
Bou'bound 10-Nov-18
White Falcon 10-Nov-18
11-May-18
Never heard of them

11-May-18
I’ve tried a bunch of different lighted nocks and the Ignitor lighted nocks work great.

12-May-18
I'm still partial to the easton tracer nocks. Hard to find Any more but have always worked great for me.

12-May-18
I ordered H nocks, were to ship May 9th. Delayed for ??? long. Looks like a better nock completely. Will let you know on any updates.

12-May-18
Also!

12-May-18
Just put in my order.. Thanks for the heads up.

13-May-18

Buglmin's embedded Photo
Buglmin's embedded Photo
I've been using the Glory Nocks now for two weeks, and I'm very impressed with the nocks. Fit in my Fire and Ice shafts are perfect, no sanding and not loose, very very bright. Battery lasted turned on for over 24 hours straight. Batteries don't come loose when you hit something hard.And the Glory Nock is the easiest nock to turn off I've ever seen. I've had the opportunity to play with all the lighted nocks, and a side by side comparison, all with fresh batteries, show that the Glory Nick is the brightest.

13-May-18
Trying to find out how much they weigh? Web site doesn't have much information. Anyone have the grain weight?

14-May-18
Unless I'm missing something on their site, they don't make them to fit my VAP's.

14-May-18
H nocks are .233

18-May-18
Lancaster said update, H nocks to be shipped May 25th.

18-May-18
I emailed them a few days ago asking which size I needed for the arrow I shoot. No response.

20-May-18
I’ve been very happy with my glory nocks so far. Easy on and off, looks like a good design.

22-May-18
Well that is a good sign for them, but sucks for those of us that are waiting for an order! Oh well, I can wait!

06-Jun-18
Not good customer service from Lancaster Archery, when the customer has to call the Manufacture to get updates on shipping. I asked Lancaster to update there add on the Glory nocks also. Never did. Now H nocks are to ship the end of June.

14-Jun-18
I emailed them about .204 diameter (VAP's) and they responded that July was the forecast date for those. I did pick up some red and green X nocks for my grizzly sticks. Did not change point of impact shooting at 60 yards last night. Still new to the lighted nocks but i like them so far and the fit was percect on the string and in the arrow. The fail on and they turn off sequence sold me on these (thanks to RF for his review)

14-Jun-18
Would the easton axis also be the x nock?

14-Jun-18
correction the "G" nock is .166 and will be out this summer. x nock = 21 gr H = 22.75 S= 24 GT= 24.5

14-Jun-18
Still no update from Lancaster. I called G.N. and they said there was NO forecast date to ship H nocks. They did say that a universal nock, but you needed their bushings ! Thanks for the heads up lancaster archery!

14-Jun-18
Yes- Easton Axis is the x nock.

14-Jun-18
Igniter has lots:) Never fails!

14-Jun-18
Ignitor nocks are the best lighted nock I've ever used. They have no effect on my arrows at all, accuracy wise and speed wise. In fact, they seem to hit harder now. Been using them for a year now. I just had a dozen shipped to my house.

15-Jun-18
I'm going to try the Ignitors this year. I like the way they are totally sealed and how they turn off.

15-Jun-18
Sorry fellas. But, that was funny Charlie.

15-Jun-18
Anybody have weights on them? Specifically the x nock?

15-Jun-18
Weights noted above.

15-Jun-18
Oops! Thanks Midwest. I really don’t want to add weight to the back of my arrow but I also don’t want to lose any. Lol.

28-Jun-18
I’ve been very happy with them so far. Bright and easy to turn off.

28-Jun-18
I had to ask Lancaster again yesterday! They said manufacture has no idea when they will ship "H" nocks.

28-Jun-18
Do they have X nocks in stock? I don’t see anything about availability, just takes you to Paypal.

I agree, I wouldn’t want to glue anything in my arrow and wouldn’t want to take the nock out of the shaft to shut it off (while practicing) in the case of the ignitor.

Josh

28-Jun-18
What's the big deal with gluing the insert in? Just use the hot melt glue that you can heat up and remove if you ever have to.

28-Jun-18
Since you asked: I don’t want to and it’s another variable that the arrows without lighted nocks won’t have. It doesn’t look like a very good design in my opinion being that you have to take the nock off to turn off the light. So if I was going to shoot them when practicing all the time, I’d have to take them apart constantly or leave them on. Then I’d have to realign the nock. Just a lot of undesired steps. The glory nock looks like a much more user friendly design, that’s if it’s dependable.

I bought nocturnals last year and they were so loose on my string compared to the Easton nocks that they almost would fall off. This caused variation in consistency and point of impact. I ended up throwing them to the side, won’t buy them ever again. Sad since they had worked well for me in he past. Lumenoks, I’ve had them just fall apart on inpact with the battery and support piece going forward to the point. Maybe they changed them but I wasn’t impressed with that design.

To each their own.

28-Jun-18
Ace- I hear you! The new Nocturnals they came out with last year are crap IMHO! The originals worked great for me except for getting blood in them. The new ones were very "touchy"- had to be extremely careful when putting them on string so as not to activate them. One of the 3 I could not even use, it would turn on almost every time it went on the string. I HATE when they come out with a new design of something that is tried and true and works well. : (

I plan on taking the bulb out of the IGNITOR nock when practicing. They are only a few grains, so should not make a discernible difference.

28-Jun-18
JVT, when you get yours please take some pics of the nock and bushing. Thanks in advance,

28-Jun-18
Put a tape over the hole to prevent blood to flow in on the Nocturnals. I go ahead and push my lights on before shooting.

28-Jun-18
I'll throw in my 2 cents. I ordered 9 and took them to South Africa this month. Mine are red X nocks. I ordered direct and paid via pay pal. They were supposed to be in stock, but took over 3 weeks to receive them. Not the end of the world, but seems like a long time to me. I have used several other brands over the last few years, but I think these are probably the best I've used, but certainly not perfect yet.

The good: Good system to reset which is good because you reset them often (more on that in a minute). The red ones I have are plenty bright and stay lit a long time. String fit seems pretty good, but i wouldn't mind them being a tad deeper in the throat. They do not get blood in them as the nocturnals do, which generally in my experience makes the nocturnals single use, a big plus, reused a couple of them several time. Have lit every time I have shot one, granted less than 100 shots, but been dependable so far.

The not so good: Inconsistent fit in my FMJ's, some too loose. Once you nock them the plunger is depressed, so when you take an arrow off the string you have to hold the reset button in, or completely reset it after taking it off, minor PIA, but not a deal breaker. I wouldn't mind the throat being just a little deeper, again not a deal breaker. I did have a couple break off right at the base where they enter the shaft on passthroughs, not sure what happened to cause that, but on 12 kill shots all but 3 i was able to reuse (2 broke at shaft, and one lost the little reset button).

Overall in my opinion the best of the bunch in the lighted nock category, if you can get them...

--Jim

28-Jun-18
That’s exactly what I said a couple years ago Jeff. Now After using them for several years, I am sold on them. I shot a doe last year with an “iffy” blood trail. I waited til almost dark to look for her. I stuck the arrow in the ground where I shot her and started tracking. Was great to have that light to keep a reference pt. on where my stand was for direction of travel. Kept looking back as I tracked. The deer didn’t go far, so I probably still would have found it. But it made it a lot easier and quicker, and also made it easier to find my stand (climber)walking back in the dark.

29-Jun-18
Same issue JTV.

03-Jul-18
Is there 3 bushings for each size?

03-Jul-18
Thanks

03-Jul-18
Thanks JVT, I just called and changed my order to the universal nocks. Will post when I get them.

05-Jul-18
Well my universal nocks were mailed today.

05-Jul-18
Just picked up the greens. $27

07-Jul-18

White Falcon's embedded Photo
I just got my Glory Nocks, in RED, universal fit. Easy to install, and very easy to turn off. Tried all a dozen shots, NO FAILURES!! The only thing I didn't like is the nock depth is a little short. Never had an arrow come off the string, but they could be a little deeper. I will purchase more, Great new design!

07-Jul-18

Nock pic.

07-Jul-18
I'm not that good a shot! :) :) My string loop is small, seams to be OK.

08-Jul-18
Glory nocks. I measured the throat depth of the G.N., .025 to the little pin. .028 to the bottom of the throat. My standard H nocks measured .028, The same depth as the H nocks, except the pin holds it out .003. I also measured some Trad glue on nocks, they were .035 deep. So were looking at a .003 difference in depth on the G.N. Hope this makes sense!

11-Jul-18
Ttt for Matt

15-Aug-18
Its been a month since the last post. I’ve been looking for different lighted nocks. I don’t like Lumenok. I’ve been shooting Nocturnal but I’ve had issues with them.

Anyone else been shooting Glory Nocks? Your review??

16-Aug-18
I have been shooting the H nock with the .233 bushing. No issues, and I didn't need a not on my serving. Cabelas has them, a little higher than most. Good pic in their add, Nocturnal, lighted nocks..

24-Aug-18
I shot my new Ignitor nocks yesterday. A superior design to all others IMHO! Totally enclosed, so should have no issues with blood getting inside. Fit perfectly on the string and SO EASY to turn off! NO tools needed- just pull off the nock, remove the light “stick” from inside and pull until it turns off.

Will be picking up another 3 pack before the season starts!

24-Aug-18
Looks to me like blood could still get inside the nock. Let us know how they work when you put it thru a deer Jeff.

26-Aug-18
Ok- good luck and let us know!

26-Aug-18
Checking these out- the X is .204 my Carbon Express Maxima 350 is .203.

Hmmm will the Glory Nocks squeeze in there?

27-Aug-18

GregE's Link
rechecked- the Maxima SD is .203- My standard Maxima Red 350 is .244 S size. Looks like I'll need the Uni fit adapter

18-Oct-18
Usage comments:

- The plastic S inserts leave the nocks too loose- they turn quite easily.

+ The green LED light is very bright- easy to see it going down range.

- The nock doesn't lock on the string like a bjorn- I had a hard time telling if it was seated securely.- Practicing at longer ranges I had 2 of the nocks lose the light reset button so there is no way to turn them off unless they are on a string.

+ the lights lasted a couple days

I'll probably not get more

G

18-Oct-18
I really liked the concept of how the Glory nocks are made and liked how they turned off so I purchased 9 X nocks in blue. I used these in new Easton 340 FMJ's.

Fit seems decent but could be a bit tighter. Coldest hunt was Sunday in snow and the nock pulled out of the shaft when I pulled arrow off the string. This actually surprised me because I too have notice some don't "snap" on to the string making me question if they are properly seated.

Had one not work from the very beginning. Had one fall apart upon impact with a foam target (60 yard shot). Biggest disappointment was in the one I killed a Mule deer with. Fell apart and light was not on. 100 grain Vortex cut two ribs on both entry and exit so there was some "impact". Bent a blade but broadhead fully intact. 35 yard shot. Fortunately it was a clean kill in the morning.

The ones I have practiced overall have worked well but the durability is very questionable. Light seems bright but not brighter than nocturnals. Light will last for days but gets dim in 24 hours or so. Very easy to turn off.

I returned the three that broke or didn't work and will probably finish out the season with them as I have everything sighted in accordingly. Will probably switch next year.

Jeff

10-Nov-18
Congrats

10-Nov-18
JTV so which nock was it?

• Sitka Gear