fastflight 12-May-18
Ziek 12-May-18
Bou'bound 13-May-18
WV Mountaineer 13-May-18
brunse 13-May-18
11-May-18

brunse's embedded Photo
brunse's embedded Photo
I ordered some made to order arrows with matching orange nocks and vanes. These arrived. I had similar arrows made last year that matched but the Archery shop service office claims Flex Fletch changed their color. What do you think?

11-May-18

brunse's embedded Photo
brunse's embedded Photo

11-May-18
I think you got orange vanes with orange nocks. Why they call orange vanes "winners gold" is a bit strange.

11-May-18
Winners gold. They look nice

11-May-18
Gold

11-May-18
I asked the shop to please furnish some closely matching nocks rather than remake the arrows... the service guy pretty much told me to pound salt.

11-May-18
Double post

11-May-18
Very nice!

11-May-18
Is it really that important? I mean they look good to me unless you are superstitious or something. Shawn

12-May-18
How they shoot?

12-May-18
don't sweat the small stuff

12-May-18
I’ll see how they shoot today. I’ve never tried 4 fletch. Always wanted too. I have some big old snuffers. I’m hoping to shoot well with them. I also shoot a whisker biscuit and shouldn’t have to worry about nocking upside down.

12-May-18
Be careful indexing your nocks. You'll want to keep your vanes from going through the black bristles, and also keep them from going through the drop-in opening. The black bristles offer more resistance than the brown, and the opening offers less resistance obviously. Both situations will affect the flight of the arrow by "kicking" it off-line.

12-May-18
You kinda sound like the girls that would come into the ski shop that wanted skis in a color to match their parka. ;-)

12-May-18
Are you kidding? What kind of ski shop technician would allow a self-respecting snow bunny to go out on the slopes without matching? Umm. Like Seriously. Do something to earn that $6.50 an hour ;-)

12-May-18
Although matching colors isn't the most important thing it's not right to order something and have to accept an incorrect item.

With that said, I think they look fine

12-May-18
Uh, back then it was more like $2.50 an hour. And we sold them anything they wanted. ;-)

13-May-18
has the mystery been solved yet?

13-May-18
fastflight X 2.

13-May-18

brunse's embedded Photo
brunse's embedded Photo
Group well with field points and broadheads. Trajectory Comparable to my others wraps with 3 fletch out to 50.

• Sitka Gear