elkstabber 16-Jul-18
loesshillsarcher 16-Jul-18
sticksender 16-Jul-18
Smtn10PT 18-Jul-18
Trial153 18-Jul-18
18-May-18
When?

18-May-18
I am not seeing any results for my sheep draw, just showing active on my account and so far no CC charge back.

18-May-18
The 17th and the 18th have been common days for results to be posted the past few years, but it's anyone's guess. They've been in the early 20s as well going back 20 years. If they don't go up today, I can't imagine it being much later than Tuesday or Wednesday based on the past 10 years.

18-May-18
Well now I'm wishing I would've ponied up to front the money on the moose draw. Saw an beast of a bull while bear hunting last weekend.

18-May-18
That bull have a rack?

18-May-18
He was past the ears. I saw a nice one last year in the same area.

04-Jun-18
Supposed to be this week from what ive read...fingers crossed

04-Jun-18

elkstabber's embedded Photo
elkstabber's embedded Photo
According to this it the tags will be mailed out by June 10, which is weird because June 10 is a Sunday.

04-Jun-18
Cheaper inter-governmental Sunday rate!

04-Jun-18
That means they will have to draw today in order to have enough time to manually mail out the tags.

04-Jun-18
The draws are now being run by a 3rd party vendor starting this year, due to a new regulation imposed by the state govt. The earlier spring draws were released well past the original posted date. So it is possible they will also miss the published June 10th date for the OIL draws. Your guess would be as good as mine, but it could be as late as the 3rd or 4th week in June this year. As a note of interest, last year IDFG got the OIL draws posted on May 17th.

04-Jun-18
It's ridiculous that with a new computer system that it's slower.

04-Jun-18
Is this proof that Idaho’s government employees are more efficient than a contractor?

06-Jun-18
Im really worried that if the draw isn't today they wont have time to hand write all the letters and lick the stamps in time to get them in the mail by sunday. Hopefully Maine wont disappoint.

07-Jun-18
Impatiently waiting ??

07-Jun-18
As of today, it's been 3 weeks since the date they came out last year.

Has anyone called them?

07-Jun-18
I had some troubles signed into the new system and also asked about when we'd get draw results and was told "around June 10th". Definitly not cool at $10-$40 more per application and pushing it beyond the deer/elk/pronghorn 1st draw. Example being, I wouldn't apply for an unlimited pronghorn tag if I drew my Cali ram tag/some wouldn't apply for extra antlerless deer/elk tags if they know they're likely filling the freezer with their moose tag.

08-Jun-18
ID big 3 are up, good luck everyone!!

08-Jun-18
https://idfg.huntfishidaho.net/log

They finally came up yesterday. First time I've ever seen their draw results up without the draw odds reports being posted.

08-Jun-18
That was a long wait for no moose tag.

08-Jun-18
That was a lot of waiting and lot of checking for nothing. It was worth a try.

08-Jun-18
Nothing

08-Jun-18
No sheep tag.... pretty sure this worst year ever drawing. One le elk tag am struck out on everything else.

08-Jun-18
I was “not selected” for a sheep tag. I kind of breathed a sigh of relief as I had drawn Wyoming moose tag for this fall after 18 years of applying and I didn’t really have enough time to devote to both animals.

08-Jun-18
0/18 Idaho resident

08-Jun-18
Well, there's $2100 I really didn't want...

EDIT: Getting back $2100 I wanted the state of Idaho to keep...

09-Jun-18
0/24 sheep

09-Jun-18
No luck for me

09-Jun-18
Holy crap! "Selected" for 3008 moose hunt! Unit 1-3 first 2 weeks of November! Oh yes! First time I've ever seen that next to my name for an OIL tag! Any leads, thoughts or help is much appreciated.

12-Jun-18
Anyone need any Intel for 75, 77 or 78 Moose, feel free to reach out.

Very Exciting for sure!

Good luck, Robb

12-Jun-18
Now I wait for a 2100 refund ....

16-Jun-18
Does Idaho send a check or refund back to credit card?

17-Jun-18
They refund to the card, but they normally wait 5-6 weeks before doing it.

03-Jul-18
Anyone get their card refunded from the draw yet?

03-Jul-18
not me

03-Jul-18
They've had the money from the credit cards for a long time now. It seems that the state did a better job than the contractor. I wonder how long they can hold the money? It's not like they've provided a product or service and there are laws regarding credit card charges.

03-Jul-18
I haven’t gotten shit. No notifications for not drawing the the tag, if I didn’t check the site on my own I wouldn’t even know the results. No refund, no notification of a refund. Nothing. I never seen something so unprofessional in my life. What a difference compared to NM, where I was notified that day after the drawing and had pending refund on my card within 24 hours.

04-Jul-18
The state did the draw and refunded the money quicker. I'm really unhappy with the change. Still haven't received my refund and the results came in way later than the past 20 years. A private company has got to do their job better than the government or else they should not have a job.

04-Jul-18
Nothing here, I called the IDFG should be (IDGAF) dept last week and asked they assured me the vendor had completed all refunds and I'd see it by the 1st. Then I called on the 2nd and said, "Hey...no refund" They said the refund wont be from Idaho it will be from another name when its returned, are you sure you didn't get it. Yes, that's the only charge on my card, im sure. I was told to call back Friday if I still didn't have it.

06-Jul-18
I called ID F&G. The licensing people all seem to be out today. The operator isn't answering today. They have held our $$$$ for four weeks after results were announced.

06-Jul-18
I called last Friday, the lady was out, she called back Monday and said to wait until this Friday...when she was again out apparently.

06-Jul-18
Based on history, refunds came about 5 weeks after results were posted. If that same timeline is followed, we’re looking at mid-July for refunds this year. A couple guys on MM have posted getting their refunds already (one guy says he got his June 21st).

06-Jul-18
Haven't gotten mine either. Private company with a whole lotta someone else's money? Sounds like a bank. Seems like it only makes sense to hold on to it. Having money makes money.

09-Jul-18
I should have posted sooner but I got a call back on Friday afternoon. They said they were surprised that I hadn't been refunded yet but that the contractor was working on it. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm calling back tomorrow again if the refund hasn't shown back up.

I noticed on the application that we can send a check next time straight to the IDGF. Does anybody know if they refund faster that way?

09-Jul-18
I'm calling them every day from this point on.

09-Jul-18
I called again today, left a message.

What number is everyone using ? Post it up. This is freaking out of line at this point. I have not received any notification from the vender since I made and paid for the applications. No results, no notice of a refund ...not a freaking thing.

09-Jul-18
You will have to log on to check your results, I think they send a post card if successful...I wouldn't know. Ive been calling 208 334 2592, heres what they will tell you...they just found out the refunds were delayed but should be credited soon, try waiting a few days and see if they show up.

10-Jul-18
Why, exactly, did they go to a private company when they did a better job?

10-Jul-18
Finally had a creative hit my account this morning

10-Jul-18
Got a call back from Megan today. She said the refunds were being started on June 20 and would be completed by July 17. So apparently we’re all the last ones to be refunded and will be refunded next Tuesday.

She said the new contractor was from Maryland and was onsite in Idaho at the time wrapping up their process. When I mentioned that New Mexico issued refunds in about two hours she was in disbelief.

13-Jul-18
Got mine today!

13-Jul-18
Got mine too

14-Jul-18
Mine posted on the 12th. Nearly a month late but better late than never I suppose

14-Jul-18
Got mine on the 12th as well.

16-Jul-18
Got the $$$$ back on 7/13.

16-Jul-18
Had to cancel my CC as I lost my wallet. Wonder how that will work. I had better call Idaho.

16-Jul-18
Nothing so far.

18-Jul-18
Im sure they will happily extend the season whenever we all draw a tag to make up for the late refunds

18-Jul-18
While I did received my refund, I still made it a point to speak to an account rep for my AMEX card I explained the situation. she stated that it would have been possible to file a claim against the F&G dept for the charge( hence the vendor), and in forwarding the information about the draw to her she thought it unlikely that claim would not have been settled quickly and one my behalf. I keeping this in mind for future reference. I have also written again to F&G expressing my displeasure for the lack of professional service received from the vendor. I would encourage others to do the same.

• Sitka Gear