altitude sick 03-Jul-18
elk assasin 03-Jul-18
elk assasin 03-Jul-18
Dale06 03-Jul-18
t-roy 03-Jul-18
Nick Muche 04-Jul-18
Bou'bound 04-Jul-18
18-May-18
Has anyone had any experience with the outfitter "Alaska Bush Adventures"? I looking into them for Moose hunt but most likely will be with a rifle.

03-Jul-18

Alaskan's embedded Photo
Alaskan's embedded Photo

Alaskan's Link
hi... If you have always wanted to get a trophy moose then Alaska is where you need to go. The moose in this state can reach up to 1800 pounds and have a spread of about 65 inches.

03-Jul-18
Which Alaska Bush Adventures? There appear to be more than one. I hunted with Alaska Bush Adventures run by Hugh Krank around 2002 I think his son runs it now. I had a broken leg 4 weeks out of surgery with a bunch of new metal installed. a horse fell on me. I still got my moose on a Drop camp hunt. The fishing was great. We hunted a tributary of the Hoholitna. A lot of locals hunting from boats. If he is still hunting that same area. I would try to find an area that isn’t hunted so hard by locals. My 2017 drop camp was completely different. More remote. More moose and bigger moose. But I had a decent hunt with “ABA”

03-Jul-18

03-Jul-18
If you go make sure you know in advance who will be guiding your hunt. Did a three animal hunt with him a few years ago and it was the most frustrating 2 weeks of my life.

03-Jul-18
I too am looking for an Alaska bowhunt for moose in 2019. Went last year and never got a shot. Interested in archery only.

03-Jul-18
Dale06. If you’re looking at going guided, I’d recommend Denali Hunts (Stan Parkerson) He is a bow only outfitter. I killed a good bull with him in 2014. Good guy.

04-Jul-18
Stan or Jonah Stewart as he is now offering moose hunts. Can't go wrong with either as a Bowhunter.

04-Jul-18
I agree stan is top notch.................. have not hunted moose with him, but have hunted grizzly twice.

• Sitka Gear