Fuzzy 25-May-18
PAbowhunter1064 25-May-18
23-May-18

Shug's Link
Crazy SOB’s

23-May-18
Wow. Just wow.

23-May-18
I wish I had some of the footage of the circus at the whittingham check station. That has some tree huggers doing there thing as well. Only in NJ

23-May-18
Looks like a pretty nice bear.

23-May-18
Yep! These people don't have a clue! And most of them live in the urban "jungle" that surrounds NYC and travel up to the rural areas to preach what should be done with the bears! They don't have to live in bear country and have to deal with over-population problems! : (

23-May-18

Rut Nut's Link
Here is one of the main problems in NJ! This woman feeds bears and is an 'activist" who often protests the bear hunt. This video speaks for itself!

23-May-18
They had better hope life continues to be easy and good for them...

23-May-18
Wow Rut Nut. The video where she gets eaten will be something.

23-May-18
My god. Absolutely nuts.

23-May-18
Somebody has lived a very sheltered life.

23-May-18
Link ... she’s a well known loon here

23-May-18
Obviously the second gal isn't a real committed tree-hugger, she couldn't even be bothered to set down her cigarette to caress the dead bear with both hands...

23-May-18
Unreal....

23-May-18

Shug's Link
Here’s another good one...

23-May-18
Wow...just wow. Those videos actually scare me that there are people who are that bat$h!t crazy!!!

23-May-18
That last video is hilarious.

23-May-18
lol oh man....

23-May-18
Here's another good one. This woman will probably end up filming her own death.

She feeds them and lures them in so she can film her propaganda. I wonder how many bears she has helped kill by habituating them to humans?!

23-May-18

Rut Nut's Link
Oops, forgot link

23-May-18
That wolf shirt though. ... 23 subscribers they are on their way!

23-May-18
They are all over. The first elk I saw killed in Colorado was just off a public road in South Park on a private ranch. I saw a game warden pulled over and watching some of the hunters look over a herd of elk, so I thought "cool!" and pulled over too. On the other side of the warden's pickup there was an absolute beater compact car with the usual bumper stickers, and this hippie chick sitting next to it on the ground just wailing and crying her eyes out. When the rancher picked out a cow and shot, the hippy rolled over in the dirt and lost it even more, the warden rolled his eyes at me and hopped in his truck...it was funny, that hippie chick was pretty cute too, too bad...

23-May-18
"Here’s another good one..."

Sounds like a cult chant or something. Bear makes great summer sausage by the way.

23-May-18

AndyJ's Link
Those women sound just like Galadriel with a NJ accent. They sound like they are casting a spell.

23-May-18
What do you think those women would say if they saw one of those bears tearing a cub apart?

23-May-18
You must of missed one of the upper videos Andy. They would yell "stop it!" A bunch and then repress the memory and keep doing the same dumb shit.

23-May-18
"it was funny, that hippie chick was pretty cute too, too bad..." she was probably completely unshaven and had crabs.

23-May-18
Idiots.

23-May-18
Darwin Award. And the winner is...

23-May-18
the one walking up was wearing boots and smoking a cigarette .... I bet both drove cars that day .....

and neither of them, in their entire lives, have given a dime to wildlife conservation

23-May-18
Dyjack-Yeah, I did miss that. I find myself just shaking my head when I watch people like this. People like this are so detached from reality. It's frightening.

23-May-18
She is so stupid that her head must hurt when she wakes up in the morning.

23-May-18

kscowboy's Link
Just in case you wanted that poet's wolf shirt, you can own your very own right here. It's perfect for you next trip to the demolition derby, Walmart, domestic violence counseling session, or TV interview after the tornado hits the trailer park.

23-May-18
That shirt looks like something Ricky Bobby would wear.

23-May-18
Unbelievable. Urbanites have strayed so far from what we are as humans.

23-May-18
It’s amazing to me that you guys ever got bear season reinstated!

Congrats and way to to stay the course!

23-May-18
Do those wolf T-shirts fit like the Kuiu? Asking for a friend.

23-May-18
This isn't anything new by a long shot for New Jersey. I grew up there and I remember back 48 years ago when the deer population really started to boom. One of the areas that was getting over run and over eaten by deer was the Great Swamp near New Vernon. The state wanted to start having a limited draw, either sex hunt there (this was back when deer season was BUCKS only, except for "Doe Day" that was a few weeks after gun season closed.

Well now.....the citiot anti's were having none of that. They had a big protest and one was asked by a reporter what should be done then because the deer were damaging the natural habitat and in not too long a time they'd be starving, especially if there was a hard winter. The anti simply told him that, "They should just plant more bushes".

You really can't fix stupid, can you?

23-May-18
Anyone remember the grizzly bear guy who thought he was " one with the bears" ? Took his girlfriend with him to Kodiak island where they both got ate . Strange cat that guy was. Kinda the same attitude the woman talking to that giant boar bear by her deck has. They think they have an understanding until the bear thinks otherwise...no reasoning with a bear .

24-May-18
DMC65, I think the 'bear guy' was named Tim Treadwell.

24-May-18
Yes it was....with emphasis on "WAS".

24-May-18

23-May-18

It’s amazing to me that you guys ever got bear season reinstated!

They really had no choice. Bear complaints were sky-rocketing for years before the hunt was re-instated. I live just over the border in PA but have friends that live in N.J. It got so bad that one year Farmers in NJ shot 27 bears (for crop damage)in one local municipality. It was a real shame that most of those bears were just dumped on a pile and left to rot. Hunters would have gladly helped with their problem,(and put the bear to good use) but could not at the time! : (

24-May-18

PAbowhunter1064's Link
I still can't watch this video without bursting into tears....and lotsa' laughter to go with it!

24-May-18
"Bear PLEASE stop that...................................please.............................."

You can't make this stuff up! (Pleading for 2 1/2 min on tape, to a bear, to stop munching her kayak ;-)

24-May-18
You mean saying "please" doesn't work on a bear? How rude! ;)

24-May-18
On the bright side, she did say he killed a beautiful bear. :)

24-May-18
LRightOL!!!

24-May-18
Shug, sounds like one of my past physc client, had to go through a similar experience which got the Rx increase and then all was good.

24-May-18
That video is awesome! I can’t believe she posted it. “Hey everybody, check out the video of me being a total nut job”.

24-May-18
HAHA this is great never laughed so hard! Should make this a once or twice a year thread. In all seriousness though, these fools vote! LOL

Is it just me or do these chics all have EXTREMELY annoying voices?

The last gal in Alaska should have had a side arm in addition to her bear spray. One pop with a gun in the air and that bear would have turned inside out, but then we would not have had the funny video...so never mind. He should have been "sleeping - it was the end of September."

24-May-18
The new NJ Governor ran on the promise that he'd end the bear hunt. Any word on this fall?

24-May-18
Big Jon, ya out there brother? He's got some great NJ bear stories...... place is swarming with both bears and crazies.....

24-May-18

Rut Nut's Link
Looks like the Hunt is still ON for next season

24-May-18
What does NJ stand for? NUT JOB? :)

24-May-18
Watch out, if you have the hunt, there won't be any bears left afterwards!!!

24-May-18
Best move I ever made, getting to hell out of that state!

24-May-18
I'm going to take high road. We don't know how she was raised, or the hard ships she has faced, all we see is a stupid c@#t.... she could have brain damage or just be a dumb b&$%h... i bet she has a knock out daughter.. what ever happened to the naked painted peta chicks in cages?? I honestly miss them. Peace TJW..... only three whiskey cokes down.. lol..

24-May-18
You missed that curve on the high road!

25-May-18
I wouldn't bet the ranch on a bear season this fall. It will be a progressive move to wind everyone up and at the eleventh hour the governor will pull off an executive decision to pull the plug. So far he's been a grandstander looking for the limelight every time he makes good on one of his liberal promises. The bleeding heart treehuggers will be holding him to this one.

25-May-18
i hope a bear eats that first gal from NJ

25-May-18
The guys comment on the video that Shug posted is funny

25-May-18
Amen Ursman, Best decision I also made by far.

25-May-18
There are lots of places I wouldn't live, and ALL the north eastern states are on it, right under all the west coast states.

What was it Buddy Holley said, " I'd rather shovel shit in Lubbock, Texas ! "

25-May-18

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
LMAO you guys are funny. My back yard last night

25-May-18
PAbowhunter, I just looked at that video, that made my day. I like when she asked the bear "why are you eating my kayak, its not even food?"....lol

25-May-18
well they ARE Yankees so you just gotta figure they ain't real bright

25-May-18
Glad to hear it, tobywon!! "It's made of plastic! It doesn't even taste good!" :-D

• Sitka Gear