Bowriter 23-May-18
Pyrannah 23-May-18
wyobullshooter 23-May-18
Kodiak 23-May-18
swampokie 23-May-18
BOX CALL 23-May-18
LBshooter 23-May-18
23-May-18
Just watched an episode of "Wicked Tuna", a show about rod and reel, tuna fishermen. One of the regulars had an ASAT hat on. I guess it works on tuna, too. LOL

23-May-18
Never fished for tuna, but I know it’s my favorite for elk and turkey!

23-May-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bowriter's embedded Photo
Actually, I doubt if the guy wearing it, even had a clue what it was. I still have remnants of my first set of prototype pants and shirt from 1983. Quick story.

First afternoon I wore it, my hunting partner was also field testing it. I saw a deer coming through the brush, got my bow off the hook and got ready to draw. My partner stepped out. I was sold from then on. When Jim Barnhart, developed the first "leafy" suit in ASAT, I felt then, it doesn't get any better. I believe that was in 1985 and I still have four or five sets of it. But it is good for fishing.

23-May-18
Hmm maybe that’s why I didn’t get a tuna this yr?

All Asat all the time ;)

23-May-18
Yeah, you've been using it longer than I have. I think I bought my first set from Brigade Quartermasters in 1987. My buddy even tried the dark gray Urban ASAT. I just shook my head and said "no thanks". It wasn't long before he did too! lol!

23-May-18
More of a Predator Fall Brown guy myself but ASAT is good I think.

23-May-18
Really sucks they discontinued it at first lite

23-May-18
The old style is for the most part obsolete.I've contacted the company about buying some old style maybe in the warehouse,no dice.supposed to contact them this summer.don't really like the new fabric.

23-May-18
Yea Brad on the fish hawk wears it, love ASAT. And I agree swampokie, I was going to buy a lot of first lite but they discontinued ASAT , idiots. I like their clothes but not going to wear their camo pattern.

• Sitka Gear