ACB 25-May-18
elk yinzer 26-May-18
buzz mc 26-May-18
lewis 26-May-18
Charlie Rehor 26-May-18
25-May-18

Rth1229's embedded Photo
Rth1229's embedded Photo
I know there is a few Tennesseans kicking around on here and just wondering what y’all thoughts are on this news. A buddy of mine sent this to me since I’m not on Facebook.

25-May-18
Why why why makes no sense but that’s twra don’t plan on hunting in August anyway Lewis

25-May-18
I will be hunting then , but it will be somewhere north of Tok Ak . I kind of like the idea of having a crack at Velvet buck and while they are still in bachelor groups , but it won’t be on this inaugural season.

26-May-18
Hunting in Tennessee in August sounds only slightly preferable to the lake of fire. Never understood the "thing" for velvet bucks but I like brunettes, so I guess every guy has his thing. They seem pretty basic and easy to bag, velvet bucks that is. Well I guess most blondes too.

26-May-18
I think it's great that they're giving us bowhunters additional opportunities. I'll be out of state hunting this year, but I'll be sure to take advantage of the early season in the future.

26-May-18
Be sure and applaud them also for letting the airguns permissible to supposedly handicapped hunters during archery.The exact same scenario as it was with the x-bow.To each his own.Lewis

26-May-18
Great time to host a bunch of chiggers:)

• Sitka Gear